+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online tests

sana123

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did some online tests the day before the exam, I got 60% . I was so worried and stressed.
And I got 20/20 for the actual test..
I would say if you read the book carefully like 3-4 times that it.

This is the only test I would recommend
http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/
and actual test was easier than this.

There were some youtube videos (someone shared here before .. thanks) that helped me.. I will give u the link if anyone interested.

UKJack

Apr 19, 2018
Medicine Hat. AB
Visa Office......
MEDICINE HAT
The Discover Canada booklet is the most important thing to study as it holds all the answers to what ever questions you will be asked in your citizenship test.

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
Out of all of the website for test, I found that v-soul was the most comprehensive. I did the quiz on the website 20 questions at a time over and over and got 20/20 on the actual exam. I didn't even read the book much but I did download the audio and listen to it a few times.

http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/canada_citizen_test/

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
Out of all of the website for test, I found that v-soul was the most comprehensive. I did the quiz on the website 20 questions at a time over and over and got 20/20 on the actual exam. I didn't even read the book much but I did download the audio and listen to it a few times.

http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/canada_citizen_test/

Thanks for your reply

I am just reading v-soul only I hope I will pass

My question is this site updated for 2018

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
Thanks for your reply

I am just reading v-soul only I hope I will pass

My question is this site updated for 2018
Yup, it is... I believe they say that on the website as well. But do try to read the book atleast once. The test is not that hard, you just need to be prepared.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
can anyone give examples of tough questions they got during their citizenship tests?
All the tests are different, not only from center to center but also on different days within the same center.
What is tough for one is easy for the other.
We are not allowed to share questions.
On a general note though, quite a few questions come from the little boxes of the book.
“What was the RCMP called before” was a question I found challenging...
Surprisingly low number of questions regarding dates, but than it might be different somewhere else

benel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
All the tests are different, not only from center to center but also on different days within the same center.
What is tough for one is easy for the other.
We are not allowed to share questions.
On a general note though, quite a few questions come from the little boxes of the book.
“What was the RCMP called before” was a question I found challenging...
Surprisingly low number of questions regarding dates, but than it might be different somewhere else
hi, thanks for the reply.
I actually took the test today and got all answers right. I agree we're not to share any info... but as others pointed out it's best to read the whole book and take note of the personalities and evens on the side boxes. the practice tests also are very good and helpful.

titin

Jun 6, 2014
Do we need to remember all the names? I find that names are harder to remember than dates.

titin

Jun 6, 2014
I had two names and one date questions in my test. One of the name questions is not on the online tests. Studying the book is the best way to go. I probably read the book 10 times, did a few online tests, made notes, and spent 40 hours on it across two weeks. You don't need to study that much to get 20/20 but I really treated the test seriously. It felt great when I saw the questions and knew all answers by heart.

Last edited: