Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
For some forms though u need to sign them physically. For example- the representative form.

Lets connect on what's app
I will DM u my number
can you also text me , I need some help too please +1 306 807 9072

wyllie7

Oct 25, 2021
Hey, I've been using the new online portal, it's great, but there's one issue: every time my partner and I try to complete section D of the schedule A form (personal history), we get a "technical error" message and are told to "try again later". I have been encountering this issue for a week now, and we've tried all manner of adjusting the formatting of the entries and nothing works. Anyone encounter this and resolve it? I put in a tech support request but was told I would not get a reply because of them prioritizing the Afghanistan crisis.

Thanks everyone.

GautamSeth

Oct 27, 2021
Hi.

Ive started filling out my application on the online tool, but I need some help with some questions in the checklist IMM5533.
I am on a visitor visa and my wife is a PR.

1- Part A Q11 - Use of Representative (IMM5476) - leave it at No representative or should I put my wife's details and submit?
2- Part A Q12 - Authority to release info to designated individual (IMM5476) - leave it at No representative or should I put my wife's details and
submit?
3- Part B Q4 - Police Certificates and Clearances - how do I apply for it from within Canada?
4- Part B Q7(a) - Proof of relationship to sponsor - proof of living together - any guidance regarding this would be highly appreciated, since I am on a visitor visa i have no address proof in Canada, how can I obtain the same?
5- Part B 7(e) - how can I show proof of financial support and shared expenses between me and my sponsor (wife).

Would greatly appreciate any help with these above mentioned points.
Thanks in advance!

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Hi.

Ive started filling out my application on the online tool, but I need some help with some questions in the checklist IMM5533.
I am on a visitor visa and my wife is a PR.

1- Part A Q11 - Use of Representative (IMM5476) - leave it at No representative or should I put my wife's details and submit?
2- Part A Q12 - Authority to release info to designated individual (IMM5476) - leave it at No representative or should I put my wife's details and
submit?
3- Part B Q4 - Police Certificates and Clearances - how do I apply for it from within Canada?
4- Part B Q7(a) - Proof of relationship to sponsor - proof of living together - any guidance regarding this would be highly appreciated, since I am on a visitor visa i have no address proof in Canada, how can I obtain the same?
5- Part B 7(e) - how can I show proof of financial support and shared expenses between me and my sponsor (wife).

Would greatly appreciate any help with these above mentioned points.
Thanks in advance!
For the representative i put myself as one (sponsor) since i will be acting on my wifes behalf
Then for the canadian criminal check go to the local police station and tell them RCMP clearance check they will take your fingerprints and photo, and then is gonna come in the mail …mine took about 1 month to arrive

Reactions: GautamSeth

GautamSeth

Oct 27, 2021
For the representative i put myself as one (sponsor) since i will be acting on my wifes behalf
Then for the canadian criminal check go to the local police station and tell them RCMP clearance check they will take your fingerprints and photo, and then is gonna come in the mail …mine took about 1 month to arrive
Thanks for the info!

Also Can we submit Open Work Permit application with our Spousal Sponsorship application on the online portal, or do we submit a print out separately?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone got AOR yet? I applied a week ago. Hope to get good news soon. I also used an immigration consultant so I assume all docs are as required.

GautamSeth

Oct 27, 2021
Anyone got AOR yet? I applied a week ago. Hope to get good news soon. I also used an immigration consultant so I assume all docs are as required.
Hi, did you apply for a work permit with the PR sponsorship application online or separately?

g.guerreroja

Aug 10, 2021
IMM 1344 & 5532 (& 5536 or any other country specific forms) need to be signed on paper by both PA & sponsor. You can then scan and upload.
Do we really need to? When i validate 1344 form i get a pop up window that says this exactly "If you are aplying online, yo do not need to sign your application by hand. You will be asked to provide an electronic signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC"