+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Profile Assessment Showing Ineligible

Mike Jimmy

Nov 14, 2019
Hi,
I have checked my eligibility for Canadian immigration by using their online tool. But it says you are ineligible. My Credentials are as follow:

Age=30
ECA received from PEBC for Bachelors in Pharmacy, that will claim marks for Licensed Profession
IELTS Results: L=8.5, R=7, S=6, W=7
Work Experience is 4 years under NOC 1225
Funds for Single person= $13000
No Job Offer
No PNP Nomination

The message received after online assessment was as follow:

Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry

Other ways to immigrate
You can try the Come to Canada wizard, if you think you may be eligible under another federal immigration program.
If you are still interested in coming to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your eligibility and apply for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education.
You may also consider applying directly to provinces and territories through the Provincial Nominee Program.

However, you can still complete an Express Entry profile.
To be accepted into the pool, you must first demonstrate that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.

To apply online, you will need this personal reference code: {1}

Someone please advise me and help me for creation of EE profile.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
That's because your CRS point is 376 according to info provided which is very low. Latest CRS cutoff point is 472. But that doesn't mean you are ineligible. Try this link to checkout your eligibility http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do
This is Canadian government's official tool for checking eligibility.

You may enhance your CRS score by taking IELTS again. If you can score L 8 R 7 W 7 and S 7, your CRS score will increase substantially
You will also need a master's degree to attain a competitive CRS score.

However, you may apply through PNP with your current profile.

Mike Jimmy

Nov 14, 2019
That's because your CRS point is 376 according to info provided which is very low. Latest CRS cutoff point is 472. But that doesn't mean you are ineligible. Try this link to checkout your eligibility http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do
This is Canadian government's official tool for checking eligibility.

You may enhance your CRS score by taking IELTS again. If you can score L 8 R 7 W 7 and S 7, your CRS score will increase substantially
You will also need a master's degree to attain a competitive CRS score.

However, you may apply through PNP with your current profile.

Hi, I have received equivalence from Canadian Pharmacy Council, and i will be assigned marks for Masters Degree or Licensed Profession. Since Pharmacy is a licensed profession. I have already take my IELTS to improve my score.
Can you please guide me which PNP will best suite my profile and what are the chances for PNP nomination with my profile.
Please ask me if you need any further information from my side.
I really appreciate your help

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Hi, I have received equivalence from Canadian Pharmacy Council, and i will be assigned marks for Masters Degree or Licensed Profession. Since Pharmacy is a licensed profession. I have already take my IELTS to improve my score.
Can you please guide me which PNP will best suite my profile and what are the chances for PNP nomination with my profile.
Please ask me if you need any further information from my side.
I really appreciate your help
I am sorry but I do not have much knowledge about PNP. Currently Saskatchewan is open. They have been issuing back to back nominations lately. Last one was on 12th November with a cutoff mark of 69. Here is the link https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program
See if you are eligible

Mike Jimmy

Nov 14, 2019
I am sorry but I do not have much knowledge about PNP. Currently Saskatchewan is open. They have been issuing back to back nominations lately. Last one was on 12th November with a cutoff mark of 69. Here is the link https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program
See if you are eligible
Yes i am eligible. I have 63 marks as per their online assessment tool with my existing profile.
Is there any possibility of lowering score to 63 from 69?
Also can you please guide when is their next draw?

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Yes i am eligible. I have 63 marks as per their online assessment tool with my existing profile.
Is there any possibility of lowering score to 63 from 69?
Also can you please guide when is their next draw?
It is unlikely that the score will drop to 63 and there is no fixed date for draws. Last few draws took place on 8th, 17th, 24th Oct and 12th November