+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online PR Card Renew

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Applied December 7th using the online portal. No AOR. Received an email yesterday stating there was a message in the Portal account. Status was "returned". Reason was "photos missing"
why? personaly I dont understand what the online portal is doing with this. My application is also similar. what do you think is the most possible reason in your opinion? did you ask any official resources for a reason?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
why? personaly I dont understand what the online portal is doing with this. My application is also similar. what do you think is the most possible reason in your opinion? did you ask any official resources for a reason?
I have no clue and I don’t have the patience to call IRCC and sit on hold. Ended up just resubmitting

FR

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Can someone kindly send me the link to renew PR online? Do you recommend sending the application online or by mail?
For those who have been living in Canada for 2 years in the last 5 years and meet the residency requirement to renew their PRs, do we need to provide the supporting documents(Appendix A: Residency Obligation?

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So did you try to upload the photos again

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
So did you try to upload the photos again
My "view" button is still grey. So can not edit.
Status "submitted".
I also submitted a web form to raise an inquiry. waiting for response but i do not expect it soon due to holiday.

Will resubmitting a new application using the same receipt work? i am afraid duplicated application will cause delay?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
My "view" button is still grey. So can not edit.
Status "submitted".
I also submitted a web form to raise an inquiry. waiting for response but i do not expect it soon due to holiday.

Will resubmitting a new application using the same receipt work? i am afraid duplicated application will cause delay?
I wouldn’t send a duplicate application

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
When you tried to upload the photos in the first y time did you get a massage saying your photos not as per the standards however one of our team will work on it ?
no useful email (no AOR, no notification, etc...)
only one email when I initiated the application, which seems too generic to be useful.

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
I wouldn’t send a duplicate application
Yes. Your status changed to "returned" so I think it is correct for you that you have resubmit an "duplicated" application. My status is still "submitted" so I am waiting for it to change to "returned" so that I will resubmit using the same receipt too. I hope I have the right plan. lol