Med's Done....
21-06-2017
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2017
LANDED..........
19-11-2017
On my wife's online PR card renewal application, she had faced a similar glitch, where the return reason had appeared and then disappeared in a couple of weeks (app submitted - 17 Nov 22, don't remember the dates of return reason). There were no status updates since, and the application not yet linked to GC key. However, yesterday she received her new PR card in mailbox .
Sorry if I posted in a wrong forum . This thread seems to be under "Moving to Canada from US" -> "Permanent Residence in Canada". We did not move from US, but otherwise this thread applies to us.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
On my wife's online PR card renewal application, she had faced a similar glitch, where the return reason had appeared and then disappeared in a couple of weeks (app submitted - 17 Nov 22, don't remember the dates of return reason). There were no status updates since, and the application not yet linked to GC key. However, yesterday she received her new PR card in mailbox .

Do you resubmit when the application was returned?

CHECKSUM

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Did you create a separate account for each applicant? is there a way online to submit the renewal application of all dependents in one go? thanks

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry if I posted in a wrong forum . This thread seems to be under "Moving to Canada from US" -> "Permanent Residence in Canada". We did not move from US, but otherwise this thread applies to us.
Yes, because this entire section (Moving to Canada from the U.S., Temporary Residence in Canada, H-1B Holders in the U.S.) was created almost immediately after the 2016 U.S. Presidential election...after this website crashed from Americans wanting to come to Canada. Many had no idea that they could NOT just show up at the border with all of their possessions and declare that they were moving to Canada. LOL!

You are correct in that there is no difference for anyone becoming a PR from the U.S. in terms of the process or Residency Obligations.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long it takes to get feed back for online PR renewal after resubmitting missing photos ?

haryramani

Sep 5, 2013
I just want to update my status here so that it will be useful for everyone.

I applied PR renewal online at Nov 25th.
Status said submitted and did not notice any update. I received my PR card today 19th January through mail.

I tried to look into the status, it still says submitted only.

So hopefully for those who have applied will get it within the processing time. All the best everyone.

Reactions: jeff198901

SCR

Jan 21, 2023

Status said submitted and did not notice any update. I received my PR card today 19th January through mail.

So hopefully for those who have applied will get it within the processing time. All the best everyone.
Hi,
I Want to apply for my PR renewal online but am stuck at section4 of Personal history, in specific 4.1 address history. The issue is Save Table button is not getting highlighted for selection. I guess the special characters(Example: -, :, /, ) used for address might be the reason. Please shed some light and help me with how to proceed forward in overcoming this issue.

Thank you so much in advance.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017

Was your application ever returned?

Reactions: jonnclk22

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
any one applied pr card renewal in late NOV 2022 still waiting for the card? I have not get it yet. and the official processing time is 60 days now.

Crnsla

Feb 6, 2023
any one applied pr card renewal in late NOV 2022 still waiting for the card? I have not get it yet. and the official processing time is 60 days now.
I applied Oct 15 and still nothing. No AOR, no email, no chqnge of status on pr portal or gc key… NOTHING :(