+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online PR Card Renew

Crnsla

Feb 6, 2023
my card expire 2023Aug. when you card expire? have you send webform or call ircc? i sent forms but waiting for reply.
Oh yes, spoke to them twice already and all they would tell me its being processed… about couple weeks ago they even said they would follow up with processing office since im double the time past the processing time as advised on their website. Sent at least 5-6 web forms over the past month - NO REPLY. Card exp beg of Nov 2022 but i applied through pr portal Oct 15…

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Oh yes, spoke to them twice already and all they would tell me its being processed… about couple weeks ago they even said they would follow up with processing office since im double the time past the processing time as advised on their website. Sent at least 5-6 web forms over the past month - NO REPLY. Card exp beg of Nov 2022 but i applied through pr portal Oct 15…
i have been outside canada (one trip) during the last five years for about 2 years. the only possible reason I guess, is they are doing the entry/exit record with the border agency so it will delay. so may i know if you have complicated travel history during last 5 years?

Crnsla

Feb 6, 2023
i have been outside canada (one trip) during the last five years for about 2 years. the only possible reason I guess, is they are doing the entry/exit record with the border agency so it will delay. so may i know if you have complicated travel history during last 5 years?
No travel in the last 5 years, nothing! Its a smooth application but i was told that if you cant check status on the “check your application status” it means they havent even started processing

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
No travel in the last 5 years, nothing! Its a smooth application but i was told that if you cant check status on the “check your application status” it means they havent even started processing
I was checking the “check your application status” and it say cant find application. But I can link it on GCkey and i can see it in portal, both where the status are "submitted"...

Crnsla

Feb 6, 2023
And of course i cant check mine there yet
I was checking the “check your application status” and it say cant find application. But I can link it on GCkey and i can see it in portal, both where the status are "submitted"...
that means they have not even started processing it yet. They havent even opened your application… or mine… or a million other people

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
And of course i cant check mine there yet

that means they have not even started processing it yet. They havent even opened your application… or mine… or a million other people
if so, what ircc is (not) doing would be a problem too huge to be believable. they surly have quality control and will find applications left behind. i feel your application should have a result soon and as to mine, mostly i can only wait, while trying to contact them as possible as i can.

vegemite1

Aug 20, 2021
Hi Guys,

I would like to share my case.

I submitted a PR card application through the PR Portal (Online) on September 1, 2022. After a week, I entered the portal and checked the status, then found a return reason: "photos are missing". I realized that I did not write my name and D.O.B on the back of photo. Therefore, I just put the details and submitted it again with the same receipt on September 16, 2022. Until the middle of December, I didn't get any email or update from IRCC, so I submitted the webform and received a response email with an application number around the end of December. Finally, I could link the application to my IRCC account(GC key). The IRCC status was submitted, so I sent web forms several times. (The answers were always general responses.) I checked the IRCC account every day. The first ghost update was on Jan 30, 2023, then finally approved the application on Feb 7, 2023. Yesterday I received the actual PR card in a mailbox. :) I hope you guys will receive the PR card soooooon!

You know what? the PR Portal status is still fkn "submitted."

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
Hello guys,
I submitted for renewal online on feb 5th and was able to link to GcKey the same day but it shows the old pr application not the new one
Any clue how about that ?