+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

Ka93

Sep 11, 2020
Hi.

I just completed my test 20 out of 20. It was easy. Used apna toronto Richmond hill liblary and this app is paid. Canadan citizenship test 2021 by deedal studio inc. Rating is 4.4. I did not read the book. It was more fun to practice test.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Hello,

I sent my application march 2020,Which months people are getting invites for online test?

My background check got completed in Jan. And my file got updated in April. Nothing after that.

Thanks

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
I sent my application online Feb 2021, had AOR in August, BG complete in August and test invite Sept 2nd - passed yesterday.

My application is very simple - single, no travel outside of the country for any significant time, 5 travel items listed during eligability period and come from an English speaking country with no criminal record. Not sur ehow much that affects things.

riahif

Jan 5, 2013
If you took the photo of your face and never took a photo of the ID for the test, then the test results will most likely be invalidated and you'll receive a request to do the re-test in a few months. Re-tests are done over MS teams and the test is oral. The IRCC official will show you a PowerPoint slide with the questions and you'll have to answer the questions orally.
Thank you very much indeed.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
I have the following verbiage in my test invite and my question is why?

In order for IRCC to continue the process of your citizenship application, scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held during your eligibility period are required. If you do not have a passport or a travel document, please provide an explanation. You must provide a colour copy of each page, including blank pages. E (07-2021) The required documents have to be sent within 30 calendar days from the date of this notice and by emailing IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IR@cic.gc.ca. If necessary, you may be asked to present your original documents or other documents at a later date. If you are unable to send the scanned copies or photos through email, please contact us by the deadline.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
I sent my application online Feb 2021, had AOR in August, BG complete in August and test invite Sept 2nd - passed yesterday.

My application is very simple - single, no travel outside of the country for any significant time, 5 travel items listed during eligability period and come from an English speaking country with no criminal record. Not sur ehow much that affects things.
Feb 2021? Or feb 2020

I had many travels in first year of landing, after that no travel in 3 continous years, not sure this thing can take long..though my BG was done in jan 2021. 8 months and no update on tracker..wow...

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
I have the following verbiage in my test invite and my question is why?

In order for IRCC to continue the process of your citizenship application, scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held during your eligibility period are required. If you do not have a passport or a travel document, please provide an explanation. You must provide a colour copy of each page, including blank pages. E (07-2021) The required documents have to be sent within 30 calendar days from the date of this notice and by emailing IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IR@cic.gc.ca. If necessary, you may be asked to present your original documents or other documents at a later date. If you are unable to send the scanned copies or photos through email, please contact us by the deadline.
I also had this - I believe it is a standard request now. Sent my passport scans the day I passed the test.

DejavuCA

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
I also had this - I believe it is a standard request now. Sent my passport scans the day I passed the test.
I’m freaking happy how FAST they are for ultra mega lucky 2021 applicants! I remember the time I applied, I was counting days and was trying to send as early as possible. Was thinking that even 1 day is important. And here we are. I didn’t travel ONCE since 2016 and I have the most basic application ever. Anyways it hurts even more if you can’t stand injustice and unfairness a tiny bit.

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
I have a question my wife did passed citizenship test and now recive a document request for passport color copies in the letter it says that if you have already submitted copies previously disregard this request. We recived same request at the time of interview to send scan copies of all passorts which we did send to cic.my question is do I need to mail all passport copies again plz reply

Nayyarsah

Sep 10, 2021
Yeah, I have the same worry. I could not get it in focus unless it was too far to actually read the text on it. To make it even more annoying, it was reflecting the computer screen on it. I tried turning the lights up and down and could never get it 100% clean. You can read the card text, but was definitely a bit blurry. So, I’m hoping that they are giving a bit of leeway on this as long as they can see the picture. They do have the scans from passports and any other picture ID that was jncluded with the application. That might be enough if they can clearly see that you match the photos you sent in as well as the picture on the ID. That would actually be more of a security check then a card a person is physically holding.
I think there are a lot of bugs like this that need to be worked out. Another one is the signature on the ID. The PR cards don’t have them, but they did say on twitter it was fine, but they really need to update this on the website and the email they send for the test.

Nayyarsah

Sep 10, 2021
I had the same issue I did my exam 10 sept 2021.. what happened to your test with blurry pr card.. does you have to re-do the test