+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

Sapb

Nov 19, 2019
I wrote my test on May 1st. I got a phone call from an IRCC agent yesterday letting me know that they were unable to take pictures during my test. They could only see a green screen. Has anybody experienced this? Is it because my work laptop has a million firewalls?

Also, how long do they take to send the retest email? I believe my processing centre is Mississauga. Thank you in advance for your help!

Vanecenz588

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
Thank you very much :)
And how did you prepare for the test if can tell me - will be very helpful :)
Hope its not too late to reply for this, lol
I read the book 5x and wrote down important dates and names not really memorize but just going thru it..
B4 i go to bed i go to this site i found in google which i forgot i just type in practice test canadian citizenship and it pops out everytime, answer 20 questions
Then 1 day b4 i decided to take test i didnt read or review anymore just relax my mind
Felt a little nervous but thank God it all went well
I know u can do it
Just read the book, everything u need to learn is there;)

snowboy

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Decision made on 19th Feb 2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
IRCC Introduced New Citizenship Tracking status: You can register to see the latest status of your application after you receive the AOR letter.

https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

I could see my citizenship test status and my wife's reschedule test date.

Reactions: Mordjd and Bunzie25

roserainy515

Feb 3, 2021
Hey guys!

I just passed my citizenship test today. But haven't received any email regarding the test or interview.

How long does it takes for them to contact us for the interview, and the oath just wondering.

Thanks, R.

Reactions: Troy2245

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys its been nearly 2 months since I took the test and passed. in the new tracker it still shows as "in Process".
I had also raised a webform a few weeks back submitting a copy of the test result. Followed up with a call last week and the agent mentioned that they have sent a notification to the Mississauga office for a response, but nothing yet.

Any one else in a similar situation ?

decapp

Sep 10, 2020
Hello everyone, have a question/need a small clarification. I looked at the new case management system and only my background check shows complete. my knowledge test and citizenship ceremony is Not started and all other checks are in progress.
From what i have been following in this forum, is it safe for me to assume that the test invite is independent of the status of other sections?
And that the prohibition check/physical presence etc will be performed mostly after the test is done as they are actually finalizing the application then?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello everyone, have a question/need a small clarification. I looked at the new case management system and only my background check shows complete. my knowledge test and citizenship ceremony is Not started and all other checks are in progress.
From what i have been following in this forum, is it safe for me to assume that the test invite is independent of the status of other sections?
And that the prohibition check/physical presence etc will be performed mostly after the test is done as they are actually finalizing the application then?
Yes, language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions are always done after the test, usually during the interview, if you are called for one. That’s how it appears in my tracker.

Hapique

Oct 17, 2015
Yes, language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions are always done after the test, usually during the interview, if you are called for one. That’s how it appears in my tracker.
+1.
I see the same trend nowadays and also stuck on the same pending stages after the test.

Reactions: bellaluna

snowboy

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Decision made on 19th Feb 2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
how long after the first test that you took did you see the retest notification?
Hello, My wife received the retest after 10 days. Her first schedule was from April 16th to May 4th, second schedule is from May 14th to June 3rd.