+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Nothing to worry, its verification of ur documents, got worried too, its like a job interview u know u get nervous but in the process u will be fine..just make sure all ur documents u included un ur citizenship application is close to u..like everything...so its handy...goodluck...ur almost at the end of the finish line;)
Thanks for the reply. So, you saw the same wording in your interview invitation letter too? It's the line that reads: You will also be asked to answer any concerns we may have about your application in order to help determine if you meet all the requirements for citizenship that's really rattling me.

I mean, what "concerns" could there possibly be this far ahead in the application process?

• Haha
Reactions: Tess90

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Thanks for the reply. So, you saw the same wording in your interview invitation letter too? It's the line that reads: You will also be asked to answer any concerns we may have about your application in order to help determine if you meet all the requirements for citizenship that's really rattling me.

I mean, what "concerns" could there possibly be this far ahead in the application process?
Relax. Stop overthinking it. It’s the standard wording of the invitation. I got it too, and my interview went very smoothly and straightforward. The official is not looking to “trick” you or catch you off guard. They want to see you succeed as well.

I know some of us like me have already replied several times to assuage your concerns about the interview, but you seem convinced on wanting to believe otherwise. Not sure what else you want to hear from everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tess90

thesonicbro

Jul 24, 2016
Relax. Stop overthinking it. It’s the standard wording of the invitation. I got it too, and my interview went very smoothly and straightforward. The official is not looking to “trick” you or catch you off guard. They want to see you succeed as well.

I know some of us like me have already replied several times to assuage your concerns about the interview, but you seem convinced on wanting to believe otherwise. Not sure what else you want to hear from everyone else.
At least there is an invitation to wait for. In my case the process went straight from test complete to DM based on ECAS without receive an email or an invitation.

g20403061

May 4, 2021
Sorry, I have two pretty urgent questions. I need to know before today test.
If there isn't my signature on PR card, can it be used in the citizenship test?
If I receive the test link via my own email instead of representative email, is this okay?

Apaci7

Oct 3, 2019
Sorry, I have two pretty urgent questions. I need to know before today test.
If there isn't my signature on PR card, can it be used in the citizenship test?
If I receive the test link via my own email instead of representative email, is this okay?
I can't answer your second question but for your first question, yes you can use your PR card for your test. I've used mine even though it does not have a signature and everything went well. Alot of people on this forum used their PR card with no issues.

Best of luck on your test!

Reactions: g20403061

g20403061

May 4, 2021
I can't answer your second question but for your first question, yes you can use your PR card for your test. I've used mine even though it does not have a signature and everything went well. Alot of people on this forum used their PR card with no issues.

Best of luck on your test!
Thank you so much. I get it. I will use PR card for this retake test. Last time, I forgot take a picture for my id card.

Babyboy_legolas

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Ok then wait till you get additional documents request. How can you be nervous if everything in your application is correct. I just said go to interview or test prepared coz IRCC will look for even the smallest gap possible .
You don't know anything about my process. My process had a mistake, but the officer explained to me, we went through it and that's it...

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
You don't know anything about my process. My process had a mistake, but the officer explained to me, we went through it and that's it...
I do not want to know anything about your process but since u mention it had a mistake and fixed it that is good they did not make a fuss about it. consider yourself lucky .

Reactions: Babyboy_legolas

g20403061

May 4, 2021
An exception happened.
Before the formal test, the timer alert of my mobile phone rang and I had to turn off my cell phone quickly.
It happened after uploading the ID picture, but before clicking submit button (before starting to answer question formally).
If it will have some impact on the exam?

Last edited:

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
An exception happened.
Before the formal test, the timer alert of my mobile phone rang and I had to turn off my cell phone quickly.
It happened after uploading the ID picture, but before clicking submit button (before starting to answer question formally).
If it will have some impact on the exam?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/before.html

video and audio are NOT RECORDED during the exam. Nothing happened during your test, as far as they could tell.

samkan

Feb 8, 2021
i have completed my citizenship test but in application status language skills and physical presence are in still progress. what does that mean will they do both after passing test or its not normal.

Reply is appreciated!

latestbot

Jan 4, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
i have completed my citizenship test but in application status language skills and physical presence are in still progress. what does that mean will they do both after passing test or its not normal.

Reply is appreciated!
They will probably do both after the test. That could also mean that you will be invited for an interview in which officer would need to verify your passport entries & see how you talk to assess your language skills.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.