Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Just an update:

May 5, 2022 - update changed to complete for Language skills, physical presence and prohibitions. Last update March 28, 2022

TheJim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
17-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
July 2019 application.

Test completed April 16th 2021.

STILL waiting for the oath.

Fingerprints re-submitted January 2022. As they had expired.

Fingerprints requested AGAIN March 31st 2022.

MP got involved on my behalf and has spoken with an agent and provided the fingerprints submitted in January and confirmed they are now on my application but the tracker hasn't updated since April 1st but nothing was changed then except the date.

Background still shows In Progress.

Oath Ceremony shows Not Started.

Everything else is complete.

IRCC Montreal is beyond a joke. I just need to sit the oath and they can close the damn case.

Majiedo

Jul 30, 2015
Hi All,
Wishing Congratulations to the ones who have completed their Oath or have a date set for it.
I completed by online test on March 22nd, and I have not been any updates on the profile since then.
Wondering if anyone can share, how long it took them to receive an update after completing the online exam
I am in Toronto, ON btw
Thanks

scorp101

Aug 3, 2021
Hi All,
Wishing Congratulations to the ones who have completed their Oath or have a date set for it.
I completed by online test on March 22nd, and I have not been any updates on the profile since then.
Wondering if anyone can share, how long it took them to receive an update after completing the online exam
I am in Toronto, ON btw
Thanks
everyone is different, they could invite u a week after the test completed, or maybe over a year, my friend did his oath a month and half after test completed, and [B]TheJim[/B] still waiting for the oath invitation since 16 April 2021 that's over a year of waiting.
It depend on the F**** idiot who's working on your application

Reactions: Dreamlad

Majiedo

Jul 30, 2015
everyone is different, they could invite u a week after the test completed, or maybe over a year, my friend did his oath a month and half after test completed, and [B]TheJim[/B] still waiting for the oath invitation since 16 April 2021 that's over a year of waiting.
It depend on the F**** idiot who's working on your application
Thank you for the response and insight, much appreciated.
I hate the inconsistency they provide, its always been like this. I was hoping for a more structured approach with them, especially with applying online but nope.
I need to go to the states for a little bit and be with family, but will have to come back to Ontario to take the Oath as one never knows how long this will take. I am assuming that will not be an issue?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
IRCC told me they're finalizing my application. What does it mean?