+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
To the best of my knowledge, none who took virtual test in January 2021 from Scarborough office has received a Decision Made or Oath invite yet. A 15/16 Jan test taker has interview on 18 Feb. I did test on 23 Jan and ecas still showing in process.

Apparently, Scarborough office is in a holding pattern for now.

When did you take a test?
Family of 3.
Test invite on Feb 03rd and test taken on Feb 07th. And checking my eacs since yesterday (LOL). :)
Also, what will the interview have. what will they validate/ask during the process.
By the time test is over i believe everything should be done and after that its Oath.

Reactions: adey786

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Family of 3.
Test invite on Feb 03rd and test taken on Feb 07th. And checking my eacs since yesterday (LOL). :)
Also, what will the interview have. what will they validate/ask during the process.
By the time test is over i believe everything should be done and after that its Oath.

All the best! We are also a family of 3.

Interview is on case to case basis where they want to clarify/verify some information.

Mostly, it is straight from Test invite to Oath.

My own understanding and guess is that Scarborough office is waiting for Oath ready pool big enough to conduct a ceremony. Until then we got to wait and pray that this process be over.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
All the best! We are also a family of 3.

Interview is on case to case basis where they want to clarify/verify some information.

Mostly, it is straight from Test invite to Oath.

My own understanding and guess is that Scarborough office is waiting for Oath ready pool big enough to conduct a ceremony. Until then we got to wait and pray that this process be over.
That make sense.
Thanks Mate !

Hopealways

Aug 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,

I did my test last week, on Wednesday February 3rd and on Friday, February 5th I received a invite for an interview. Anyone at the same situation? For the interview they requested my passports and I think that's because I travelled a lot. Any thoughts? or did someone get an interview invite and passed already? Thanks!!!!!!!

Reactions: his*marty

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hi everybody,

I did my test last week, on Wednesday February 3rd and on Friday, February 5th I received a invite for an interview. Anyone at the same situation? For the interview they requested my passports and I think that's because I travelled a lot. Any thoughts? or did someone get an interview invite and passed already? Thanks!!!!!!!
I have seen many people got these kind of interviews, mostly those who has multiple travel history during eligibility period to countries other than home country.(This is just my personal observation, i might be wrong as well).
Between which location you belong to and when was you application received and started processing.

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
I have seen many people got these kind of interviews, mostly those who has multiple travel history during eligibility period to countries other than home country.(This is just my personal observation, i might be wrong as well).
Between which location you belong to and when was you application received and started processing.
To become a PR, we only travelled for soft landing and flew back to Canada on 67th days of becoming a PR. I did attach clear legible photocopies of entry, exit and re-entry stamp for that one trip with the citizenship application. That's it!

We got AoR on 16 Jan 2020, In process 5 Feb 2020, Fingerprint request 19 Feb 2020, Test invite 13 Jan (took test on 23 Jan).

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Hi everybody,

A coworker of mine did because he accidentally forgot to list a trip outside of Canada. Basically, he had to just show receipts for his trip and then he explained the reasons for his travel. So, just make sure you have any old receipts or tickets on hand and explanations for your travel. No big deal. He said it took around 30 minutes and at the end was told everything was fine and he’d get an oath invite in the near future.

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Hi everybody,

Good luck with interview. When is your interview and what is your processing office?

Someone from Scarborough office also got an interview request soon after the test invite took on 15/16 Jan. The interview is on 18 Feb.

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Good luck with interview. When is your interview and what is your processing office?

Someone from Scarborough office also got an interview request soon after the test invite took on 15/16 Jan. The interview is on 18 Feb.
Yes that is me on the 18th! They asked to see all my passports.

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
No, still waiting for the interview (its only on the 18th). Still in process
As you are done with your Citizenship test and waiting for the interview, once the Interview is done your status will change to decision made
Good luck