File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Anyone here from Scarborough office who did test and waiting for the next steps....Probably test results are reviewed in sequence of the invitation sent, hence the lag. Or perhaps agent dont open file until test end date has passed....

For me and my wife, It's one week since we took the test. I hope there would be some update next week....

We got a fingerprint request last Feb on the 19th. We gave finger prints on 26th and I remember IRCC confirmed receipt on 3 March. I believe we probably don't have to re take finger prints ....not sure though...

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Anyone here from Scarborough office who did test and waiting for the next steps....Probably test results are reviewed in sequence of the invitation sent, hence the lag. Or perhaps agent dont open file until test end date has passed....

For me and my wife, It's one week since we took the test. I hope there would be some update next week....

We got a fingerprint request last Feb on the 19th. We gave finger prints on 26th and I remember IRCC confirmed receipt on 3 March. I believe we probably don't have to re take finger prints ....not sure though...
I'm not in Scarborough, but I wrote my test January 2 and it still says "in process" since January 22, 2020.

Reactions: 116sg17

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
I'm not in Scarborough, but I wrote my test January 2 and it still says "in process" since January 22, 2020.

All the very best! Let's hope that you get Oath invite this week. I know we cant do anything except to wait. One thing is at least encouraging that we are one step closer. However, we dont know how "closer" we are as historically people had to wait a longer period even after passing test due to various reasons.

My guesstimate is that IRCC will be speeding up as much as they can as all political parties have started preparing ground work for campaigns from April, so this might trigger a rush to make new citizens. Honestly, current speed is too slow and I am not sure if pilot testing phase is still in works.

Mind sharing your location and if you are a single or family applicant.

Reactions: his*marty

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
All the very best! Let's hope that you get Oath invite this week. I know we cant do anything except to wait. One thing is at least encouraging that we are one step closer. However, we dont know how "closer" we are as historically people had to wait a longer period even after passing test due to various reasons.

My guesstimate is that IRCC will be speeding up as much as they can as all political parties have started preparing ground work for campaigns from April, so this might trigger a rush to make new citizens. Honestly, current speed is too slow and I am not sure if pilot testing phase is still in works.

Mind sharing your location and if you are a single or family applicant.

Hey, yeah...I don't know... i see a lot of people received decision made between 5-12 days and oath ceremonies a few days after...so I feel like mine is way behind the other VO's. I am a single applicant in Winnipeg, you can see my timeline in my signature.

Reactions: minijoo and adey786

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Hey, yeah...I don't know... i see a lot of people received decision made between 5-12 days and oath ceremonies a few days after...so I feel like mine is way behind the other VO's. I am a single applicant in Winnipeg, you can see my timeline in my signature.

Then this is your VO specific thing. All VOs are different. Keep us posted. I saw your earlier posts where you mentioned speaking to the agent. I think you should give a call by Middle of the week to find out if they need anything else (dont ask for update) and the agent should be able to give you insight.

minijoo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Greater Vancouver Area
Honestly I feel the same... It is very discouraging to see other people receiving updates soon after their tests while some people like us are never getting any.

• Sad

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Then this is your VO specific thing. All VOs are different. Keep us posted. I saw your earlier posts where you mentioned speaking to the agent. I think you should give a call by Middle of the week to find out if they need anything else (dont ask for update) and the agent should be able to give you insight.
I am going to wait until mid month and try again if I don't get DM...because 6 weeks is a bit much when other VO's are processing ceremonies within 2-3 weeks.

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough

Yes, same office and we wrote our test January 15. Just received a virtual interview request a few days ago.

Good luck to us all!

Philly898

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi Phil, ,

When was your test due prior to Covid19?

I want to know how much time are they taking in calling people for the online test?

thanks.
Hi there! My original test prior to covid19 that I could not attend was January 9, 2020. It took almost a full year before they rescheduled my test which was the online one I completed on December 3, 2020!

Reactions: adey786