NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
I got a retest invite to take test from March 5 to March 25. So sad
Oh I am sorry to hear that. No worry, you will pass and this time should be ok.

one quick question: during the test, do you use external monitor or do you close external internet google chrome browser or other tap and message pop up appear as you are trying to open other browser? Just curious to know.

I think my test also need to reschedule. I will keep you posted. Good luck for the test

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Oh I am sorry to hear that. No worry, you will pass and this time should be ok.

one quick question: during the test, do you use external monitor or do you close external internet google chrome browser or other tap and message pop up appear as you are trying to open other browser? Just curious to know.

I think my test also need to reschedule. I will keep you posted. Good luck for the test
This is very disappointing. You waited for an year and got the test invite and test not recorded and you need to write again.
No, I used laptop and nothing else.

• Sad
Reactions: his*marty

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
This is very disappointing. You waited for an year and got the test invite and test not recorded and you need to write again.
No, I used laptop and nothing else.
Sorry to hear that. On the positive side, they are working on your application. I would do the test again and get the result in the email and forward it using webform after you are done. Good luck!

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Sorry to hear that. On the positive side, they are working on your application. I would do the test again and get the result in the email and forward it using webform after you are done. Good luck!
I asked a question to agent.
How can we guarantee that the test will record this time. And she don’t have answer for that.
You guys are not recording test and not accepting proofs from applicants. What a big mess it is.

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
How can we guarantee that the test will record this time. And she don’t have answer for that.
You guys are not recording test and not accepting proofs from applicants. What a big mess it is.
I understand the frustration, but IRCC clearly said that it is in pilot program (and also they mentioned in the results screen, that it is not official score.) So I guess it is one of those perks being part of pilot program.

Don't worry, and I hope it goes well this time, and Good luck!

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi guys,
Update for my file. Last 5 mins ago, IRCC Surrey local office called and asked me about webcam that I am using.

I explained the situation to them as IRCC only detect webcam on my laptop and not on my curve monitor and HD Logitech webcam. I asked them to confirm and IRCC confirmed that they have my test passed record (18/20). She will let my case officer know about this and asked me to wait decision made in ECAS or further step. She asked me to check email everyday. Finger cross. I will keep you posted.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Hi guys,
Update for my file. Last 5 mins ago, IRCC Surrey local office called and asked me about webcam that I am using.

I explained the situation to them as IRCC only detect webcam on my laptop and not on my curve monitor and HD Logitech webcam. I asked them to confirm and IRCC confirmed that they have my test passed record (18/20). She will let my case officer know about this and asked me to wait decision made in ECAS or further step. She asked me to check email everyday. Finger cross. I will keep you posted.
That is awesome news to hear! Thanks for the update.

Reactions: myat

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hi guys,

Excellent
Happy for you and all the best

Reactions: myat

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I just got off the call with IRCC. Still pretty unhelpful but they did let me know that they are working on my file and my test result is received. I should continue to check my email and wait for updates.

Reactions: his*marty and myat

Rondee

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Burnaby, BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 30-01-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
28-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-07-2015
When I took the test, I noticed this grey box on my screen and I assumed that it was supposed to show a feed of my webcam. Some forum members here reported that they saw themselves on their screen while others reported that they did not.
I would not be surprised if my test was rescheduled on the grounds that "it did not record" or some other glitch. If that was the case, I think they should let us know right away. It has been nearly 1 and a half month that I passed the test and my status has not changed.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
You don't actually get any email after writing the test... you don't know anything until it shows as DM in eCAS.

Sku2014

Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
20-Oct-2014
Med's Request
Up front
Med's Done....
Up front on 1-May-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2016
I got a retest invite to take test from March 5 to March 25. So sad
That's really unfortunate and truly frustrating. Did you get any explanation as to why you'll have to re-write the test when you already have the test result in email?

I as well finished my test on Feb 9 but didn't get any update (email/ECAS) yet. I'm worried what will I hear if I call CIC.