+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Citizenship Applicants (January)

champion92_pls

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
If you filed 20017, 18 and 19, it's okay if you submit your application and saying no for 2020 taxation. I don't think you need to explain as you need at least 3 years filing and you have them.

maninder.gta

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Hello all, i am trying to submit the application online, but i am not able to submit the application. error : "submission failed :- try again later"

any suggestions on how to fix this??

kindly help.

regards,
maninder

Prax

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Can someone share the link to submit the application online? Sorry, I tried to look for one myself but I couldn't find any.
Instead, this is what I found -

Citizenship applications
All applications to become a Canadian citizen or resume your Canadian citizenship must be sent to the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S).

Where you send applications to give up (renounce) your citizenship, get proof of citizenship (citizenship certificate) or to search the citizenship records depends on where you live.

• If you live in Canada or the United States, send your application to the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S).
  • If you live outside Canada and outside the United States, send your application to the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate responsible for your area

rtir

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Hello everyone, I am facing error in qn 9 (a) of the application form. it is about the physical presence calculator. The section asks to enter the To date from the online physical calculator, but when i enter the TO date from the calculator sheet, it is throwing me an error saying the To date should be greater than From date. From date is not even editable and is auto generated by the system. What do I do?

Gondal27

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
if one doing two jobs in same one period of one year then there will be one entry but two jobs and employers addresses in one entry in application . ?
Like 03/2019 to 12/2019 - @ job 1 & job 2
or two entries as follows
03/2019 to 12/2019 @ job1 and address
03/2019 to 12/2019 @ job2 and address

Ahmadd

Sep 16, 2020
if i apply for my citizenshp online and later on when my son get his PR if apply for his citizenship under 5(2) application and request to merge it is that possible to merge paper application with online one ?? as with online we cant apply with family. but i am not sure about merging. If someone can guide. Thanks

PrivateNumber

Feb 12, 2021
guys quick question someone please help
for online applications i see we need to upload only scanned copies of everything ?
do we not require original? for example ielts ? or photo ? police certificate (FBI)?
let me know me how if you submitted everything as digital copies of the above

Thanks,

PN

redacamden

May 22, 2020
Hi everyone i need the link for the online application please for my sister.
Do we need to log to gckey first or start a application online?? Please help Thanks

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hello, I was in process of gathering documents for citizenship application. Little confused about police clearance certificate.
Do we need to keep in mind 183 days in 4 years or since 18 years of age?
I was in my country of birth, before the 5 years of eligilibilty under consideration for citizenship. Do I still need to get PCC since I was older than 18 years or not because it was over 4 years ago?
Thanks in advance!