+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Citizenship Applicants (January)

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
I sent mine on Feb 21st and didn't get an AOR, so I sent a webform asking them if they even received it, and here is their reply:
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application. It will be processed according to the date it was received.

When you submit an application to IRCC, verifications are made to ensure that the online application is complete and ready for review, which means that you have:

• Answered all of the questions on the form, and
  • Submitted all the necessary documents.

Once we have verified that the application is complete, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt. At the moment, we are unable to provide delays for how long this verification will take."

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isn't this a online only forum?
Hi, when you applied online was it through the IRCC website where the find out if you can apply online link was there or was it directly from the citapp website. Thank you

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Applied for my wife on 02-Jan-2021 and AOR on 17-May-2021.

Reactions: krishnat

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Congrats!! How did you apply? Directly through the link? Or some form of invitation?
AFAIK, there is no invitation for online citizenship applications. Clicking on "online citizenship" in the banner that appears in the top of the page takes people to link where they can apply.

But I'll let the OP answer to confirm this.

Kekaritu

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Congrats!! How did you apply? Directly through the link? Or some form of invitation?
Thank you! I’ve applied directly through the link. Back in January everyone could apply online, there were no restrictions (just must have been a single applicant, not a family). Not sure how it works now, but according to the comment above it sounds like the same process.

Reactions: engray

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
AFAIK, there is no invitation for online citizenship applications. Clicking on "online citizenship" in the banner that appears in the top of the page takes people to link where they can apply.

But I'll let the OP answer to confirm this.
Yeah, I’m just confirming with him since people think you need a direct invitation ;)

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Thank you! I’ve applied directly through the link. Back in January everyone could apply online, there were no restrictions (just must have been a single applicant, not a family). Not sure how it works now, but according to the comment above it sounds like the same process.
Thanks!

Reactions: Kekaritu

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Yeah, I’m just confirming with him since people think you need a direct invitation ;)
LOL. Yeah, I know the post you are referring to.

Oh well. I can only explain so much. If they don't want to even listen to other's opinion OR do their own research, I'm not talking to them any further.

Reactions: engray