+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE BANGLADESHI POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE

Lima_011

Feb 17, 2015
Hey there,

Problem: Uploading Challan online

I currently live in Toronto. I got the attestation from OTTAWA for the police clearance. I got my sister to make me a Challan from Sonali Bank in BD. I am trying to upload the challan online, however it is not uploading it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Hey there,

Problem: Uploading Challan online

I currently live in Toronto. I got the attestation from OTTAWA for the police clearance. I got my sister to make me a Challan from Sonali Bank in BD. I am trying to upload the challan online, however it is not uploading it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Hi. When you click on your draft application (showing pending for payment), start with step 2, which is about uploading the chalan... Take a look at the chalan copy to find the chalan number as well as the date of the actual payment mentioned there. On the chalan uploading page, you need to find the exact bank branch and then select the payment date from the calendar, and type in the chalan number. With those 3 pieces of information, the system should be able to find your name. Once you do that, then, on the right side of the chalan uploading page, you just click the button to navigate through the files on your computer to find the chalan copy. Just ensure the file size is not greater than 300 KB. That is all. Just upload and click finished!

I also got the attestation from Ottawa. My application was submitted recently. I am just expecting a phone call from the police to a number in Bangladesh.

Kishoare

Mar 12, 2019
I got my passport attested from BD High Commission for a fees of $40.

Then I had someone paid tk.500 for PCC fees at Sonali Bank.

With my Attested PP and Bank Chalan I applied and my PCC was home delivered.

The verifying police officer asked for Tk. 500 for cha-pani, which my father gave.

Total cost $40 + $16 = $56.

Time: 7 business days.
Which delivery option did you choose? Delivery by hand or by courier? I applied online. The status shows that it is ready for delivery, but when my father went there to collect it, they refused him. They asked for a letter of power of attorney attested by the high commission. If that is the case, that would be a big hassle again. Please let me know! Thanks in advance!

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Hi there , I need an urgent help , my mom needs to get police clearance from Bangladesh , as she is residing in Canada , does she need to do the attestion of her passport from bd high commission of Ottawa ? I heard even though you attested your passport bd police gives a lot of hard time to obtain one . I have no close one in Bd so I’m scared to apply now . Does she need to get her area commissioner certificate as well ? Because her present and permnant add are different and no one lives in permanent one . I would really appreciate if anyone could answer to my question. Thanks in advance.

insiaahmed

Jun 3, 2018
Hi,

I need some urgent help:

1. I am living abroad, can I still give my present and permanent address same?
2. Do I have to upload my passport and National ID or anyone will do?
3. For mobile number, can I give my relatives number as my local number is not active anymore

Thanking in advance for suggestions for the above question

Last edited:
Reactions: salmunsu

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hi,

I need some urgent help:

1. I am living abroad, can I still give my present and permanent address same?
2. Do I have to upload my passport and National ID or anyone will do?
3. For mobile number, can I give my relatives number as my local number is not active anymore

Thanking in advance for suggestions for the above question
I am in the same situation as you. My permanent address on passport is Dhaka but I have been living outside Bangladesh for 20+ years. What did you do? Please let me know.

Anyone else who lives OUTSIDE Bangladesh and has applied online, please let us know what you did for:
1. Present address (since you cannot select any place outside of bangladesh for present address)?
2. What documents did you upload (I do not have a national ID, just an attensted bangladeshi passport)?
3. Any issues that you faced while getting a relative to pick up your PCC?

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hello guys,
I have a question. I'm living in a foreign country and I need Bangladesh police clearance certificate. Can I apply online?
My Bangladesh passport has only permanent address in it and that's my village address. So what should I write in present address box : my foreign address or the address where I want courier delivery in Dhaka(my address in Dhaka, though its not in passport) or my village address?
Thanks
Looks like you got your PCC while living outside Bangladesh. What did you end up putting in as your present address, since you cannot input a foreign address.

If you have any insight on the process, let us know for everyone living abroad and needing a bangladeshi PCC. :)

jahirju30

Jun 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am trying to open an application but the system is saying "ORA-20100: Sorry! You already have one application under verification". Did anyone hit such an error before? I checked under MyAccount, and it indeed shows no pending application on my name!

Any help?
best,

nurulsawad

Mar 2, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am trying to open an application but the system is saying "ORA-20100: Sorry! You already have one application under verification". Did anyone hit such an error before? I checked under MyAccount, and it indeed shows no pending application on my name!

Any help?
best,
Hello I am facing the same problem though none of my application is under verification. Could you sort it out? Please help

nurulsawad

Mar 2, 2021
Hello all. I am currently residing in Canada and applying for my PR. Recently, I tried to apply online for my police clearance certificate but when I click next after filling up the first page, it shows "ORA-20100: Sorry! You already have one application under verification". I mailed them about the problem but they did not respond. Can anyone help me with this problem?

jahirju30

Jun 29, 2019
Hello I am facing the same problem though none of my application is under verification. Could you sort it out? Please help
Fortunately, it was quite easy to find the solution. I just called their help desk and they deleted the problematic entry (problem an entry got created from an unfinished attempt of mine) and asked me to initiate a new application. The agents were quite nice and helpful. You can find the help desk numbers on the website.

jahirju30

Jun 29, 2019
Hello all. I am currently residing in Canada and applying for my PR. Recently, I tried to apply online for my police clearance certificate but when I click next after filling up the first page, it shows "ORA-20100: Sorry! You already have one application under verification". I mailed them about the problem but they did not respond. Can anyone help me with this problem?
As I said in my reply to the other thread, just call the help desk and ask them to remove any pending applications.