+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE BANGLADESHI POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE

paradoxunlimited

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
GOOD NEWS!

YOU CAN APPLY FOR BANGLADESHI POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ONLINE NOW!!!

LINK: pcc . police . gov . bd

remove the space!

Good Luck!

NB: You still need to get your passport attested if you are currently overseas from the nearest Bangladeshi High Commission.
good news! my permanent address has been changed as my Father moved to his new home, in present address I dont live (as I am in Canada right now). so any how I am unable to get the PCC on those address currently mentioned in the passport. any way out? I know change of passport with my new permanent address is a solution but that is hectic, u know why. any idea my brothers and sister?

Asmi H

Apr 5, 2017
Hi all,
Does anyone know any agency in BD that charges a fee and gets the PCC from Bangladesh? I am Bangladeshi but I lived abroad all my life and I don't have relatives in BD. I visited BD for vacation and need to get PCC. Any suggestion?
Hi, did you get hat agent who can help with the PCC?

asrukumarsaha

May 21, 2018
Do you know how many days it take to issue certificate outside of Dhaka after Chalan uploaded in the website?
I have same question. Do you know how many day it takes to issue certificate outside of Dhaka. And after it issue can you view certificate online?

Thanks,

Ashim

romeobd

Jul 3, 2018
Hello guys,
I have a question. I'm living in a foreign country and I need Bangladesh police clearance certificate. Can I apply online?
My Bangladesh passport has only permanent address in it and that's my village address. So what should I write in present address box : my foreign address or the address where I want courier delivery in Dhaka(my address in Dhaka, though its not in passport) or my village address?
Thanks

Reactions: salmunsu

romeobd

Jul 3, 2018
Hi guys,
Does anyone know which courier company Bangladesh Police use to send clearance certificate out of Dhaka address? Usually how long does it take?
Thanks

asrukumarsaha

May 21, 2018
Hi guys,
Does anyone know which courier company Bangladesh Police use to send clearance certificate out of Dhaka address? Usually how long does it take?
Thanks
For my case, It took one month outside from Dhaka. I don' t think anyone should wait for them to deliver to your address if it is outside from Dhaka. Always follow up otherwise it could delay more than one month from my personal experience.

Thanks,

Ashim

Reactions: romeobd

romeobd

Jul 3, 2018
Thanks my friend for reply. I am living in another country now. So can I select the option of pickup of clearance certificate from local thana in my online application ? And can someone on my behalf pickup the certificate? What document he will have to show at thana ( like authorization letter) ? Thanks again.

mona.r

Mar 26, 2018
Hello, I need some help regarding passport attestation. How much I have to pay for urgent attestation and what document I have to include? How many pages of my passport photocopy should I give?

romeobd

Jul 3, 2018
Urgent processing is CAD 60. You have to send the form, bank draft and 2 photocopies of biographical pages of passport. First 3 pages. Not the original passport.