+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE BANGLADESHI POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Does your PCC says the time period you have lived in BD? I got my PCC which doesn't say anything about the time period I have lived in BD. really concerned about this iasue. Please comment. Thanks.
It does not. It only has the issue date which cover the total duration u lived in bd.

Last edited:

mnhasan621

Feb 19, 2015
It does not. It only has the issue date which cover the total duration u lived in bd.
Lots of discussion going on in this forum regarding pakisan and indian pcc those are showing the time periods someone has lived onwards age 18. Just getting confued, BD pcc doesnt show anything like them.

Dhavalv

Apr 17, 2017
Have a question about Bangladesh PCC. I am from India, currently living in Canada as a Student. I used to travel to Bangladesh for work purpose for a few days everytime. Now since I have traveled to Bangladesh for around 2 years, my total number of days comes to 195 days, that is around 6 months. Can anyone please help as to how should I get my PCC for Bangladesh? I never had a permanent address in Bangladesh, since I used to be there living in Hotels and Hospital Facilities. How to get my PCC in Canada?

Aktars

Feb 14, 2017
Hi all,
Does anyone know any agency in BD that charges a fee and gets the PCC from Bangladesh? I am Bangladeshi but I lived abroad all my life and I don't have relatives in BD. I visited BD for vacation and need to get PCC. Any suggestion?

jeesh

Aug 26, 2017
Sri Lanka
Hi all,

What is the process for getting police clearance for a non-Bangladeshi who has lived in Bangladesh for over a year

Pxavier

Jul 11, 2016
Have a question about Bangladesh PCC. I am from India, currently living in Canada as a Student. I used to travel to Bangladesh for work purpose for a few days everytime. Now since I have traveled to Bangladesh for around 2 years, my total number of days comes to 195 days, that is around 6 months. Can anyone please help as to how should I get my PCC for Bangladesh? I never had a permanent address in Bangladesh, since I used to be there living in Hotels and Hospital Facilities. How to get my PCC in Canada?
Hi,

Could you please share me the information about how you got your PCC ? I have the same scenario for my husband.

jeesh

Aug 26, 2017
Sri Lanka
I am really struggling with this at the moment.

I am a Bangladeshi citizen, was able to get mine in less than 2 weeks.

My wife is a Sri Lankan national, and for the last 3 months trying to get clearance, but there is no clarity from any end about what is the actual process. HC in SL said the process is complex, time consuming so try online clearance. When i applied online they are saying to try through HC.

And local police station in Dhaka says the matter is not in their hands.

Pxavier

Jul 11, 2016
I am really struggling with this at the moment.

I am a Bangladeshi citizen, was able to get mine in less than 2 weeks.

My wife is a Sri Lankan national, and for the last 3 months trying to get clearance, but there is no clarity from any end about what is the actual process. HC in SL said the process is complex, time consuming so try online clearance. When i applied online they are saying to try through HC.

And local police station in Dhaka says the matter is not in their hands.
Hello Jeesh,

Did you get PCC for your wife. Can you please share me the the information of how did you proceed further. I`m in the same situation like you.

Pxavier

Jul 11, 2016

Did you get PCC . Can you please share me the the information of how did you proceed. I`m in the same situation like you.

Pxavier

Jul 11, 2016
Hi all,
Does anyone know any agency in BD that charges a fee and gets the PCC from Bangladesh? I am Bangladeshi but I lived abroad all my life and I don't have relatives in BD. I visited BD for vacation and need to get PCC. Any suggestion?

Did you get PCC . Can you please share me the the information of how did you proceed further. I`m in the same situation like you.

Pxavier

Jul 11, 2016
GOOD NEWS!

YOU CAN APPLY FOR BANGLADESHI POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ONLINE NOW!!!

LINK: pcc . police . gov . bd

remove the space

Good Luck!

NB: You still need to get your passport attested if you are currently overseas from the nearest Bangladeshi High Commission.
We are in a process of getting PCC for my husband, who is an Indian and was in Bangladesh for his project for about seven months. Should I apply for him via online, because I`m bit confused of this process as my husband is not in Bangladesh currently. I`m the primary applicant. Could you please guide me.

jeesh

Aug 26, 2017
Sri Lanka
The online system wont work. It didnt work for me. Application was rejected.

The official process now is you need to apply at Bangladesh High Commission in the country of your residence. They will then forward your application to Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh. Who will then send to Police Headquarters, who will subsequently send to the police station closest to where you resided.

The local police then visit the place you were residing, do some background check, and the entire process goes all the way back until your clearance report reaches the Bangladesh High Commission.

Now, in my case i was asked to do this, and it was deemed the official process. But my parents went to the police station on my behalf, made a request, explained our situation-how it was getting delayed etc. Fortunately for me they were understanding, and although it took some time they eventually gave my wifes clearance report. I was also told by a few Sri Lanka students who studied in medical school in Bangladesh, they also got in similar way by applying through the police station.

Best bet for you would be to utilize any of your contact point and try getting it done. I presume going through the High Commission could take a long time.