Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
LRCG22 said:
When applying online you have to do the following:
1. Check your eligibility to do an Online Application.
2. You will have to answer several questions related to your application.
3. A Document Checklist will be generated after completing the eligibility, save or print this document for reference.
4. The Document checklist will contain a "personal checklist code". You will have to use this code when you start your application online. It will look like this HG6555553709
5. Prepare your documents according to the document checklist.
6. Read the application guide related to the type of visa you are applying for. This is very useful. Application guides can be found at:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp
7. When downloading forms online, my computer requested for update to Adobe Reader XI. So if you are using an earlier version you might want to upgrade now.
8. When all of documents are ready. Register / log in to submit your online application.
9. To apply online, you'll need an electronic "key" for secure access. It's called the GC Key. Afterwhich, The site will also request for the Personal Checklist Code. This will allow the site to determine what are the documents requested of you, during your elegibility.
10. You will have your MYCIC Account, where you will be asked to upload all your documents. The website accepts PDF and WORD Docs. But I preferred PDF. File Size limit is at 4MB. They also only allow one attachment, so make sure you combine your multiple PDF files, into one file, now combining files will create one big file, which means you will also need to convert this file into a smaller file size to fit 4MB.

I hope this will help you guys. I will post next time the document checklist that was generated for me, and the instructions available on each of the documents. Share your experiences on your online application as well.
Planning to inquire on your application?
Inquiries can be sent through the following:
General Issues: riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca
Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=riyadh

When you send a case specific enquiry. You will be directed to another window, which will need certain information like Name and File Number (Optional). You will be given a space to explain briefly your inquiry. Afterwhich, the following shows after you send the enquiry.

Case Specific Enquiry
Your enquiry has been sent to the visa office processing your application. You should receive a reply within 28 working days (by email, regular mail or fax).

If your application is within normal processing times you may not receive a reply from the visa office.

If your message contains new information for your application (e.g. adding a newborn or change of address) your file will be updated but the visa office may not respond to your email.

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
LRCG22 said:
Planning to inquire on your application?
Inquiries can be sent through the following:
General Issues: riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca
Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=riyadh

When you send a case specific enquiry. You will be directed to another window, which will need certain information like Name and File Number (Optional). You will be given a space to explain briefly your inquiry. Afterwhich, the following shows after you send the enquiry.

Case Specific Enquiry
Your enquiry has been sent to the visa office processing your application. You should receive a reply within 28 working days (by email, regular mail or fax).

If your application is within normal processing times you may not receive a reply from the visa office.

If your message contains new information for your application (e.g. adding a newborn or change of address) your file will be updated but the visa office may not respond to your email.
Sent a case specific enquiry to Riyad Visa Office and got a reply after 24 hours. There message says:

Dear applicant,

Your application is under process.

Regards,
Visa section

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
New Passport from the Philippine Consul of Riyadh arrived today. Since I already have submitted my old passport to the Visa Office, I would need to update them about that my passport has already been renewed.

To send an updated document to the visa office.
It must be sent by sending a case specific enquiry.

Step 1. Scan your Passport
Step 2. Send the case specific enquiry.
You will be directed to another window, which will need certain information like Name and File Number (Optional). scrolling down, you will be allowed to upload a document. upload your scanned passport (Upload can only accomodate 2MB). You will be given a space to explain briefly your inquiry. Afterwhich, the following shows after you send the enquiry.

Case Specific Enquiry

bhagat

Jun 27, 2014
Hi dear,

My immigration consultant from Canada made online application for my work visa on 23rd of March and got an email confirmation on 28th March that my application has been received. I am currently in UK. My LMO is under low wage but not in food industry. Since then my immigration consultant has not got update from Visa office regarding my application. He said that he has already notified visa office that my LMO is not related to food industry. Its been almost 3 and half month since I applied and response yet. Any idea how long it may take from UK? How would new changes affect my online visa?
Thanks.

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
bhagat said:
Hi dear,

**spam** from Canada made online application for my work visa on 23rd of March and got an email confirmation on 28th March that my application has been received. I am currently in UK. My LMO is under low wage but not in food industry. Since then **spam** has not got update from Visa office regarding my application. He said that he has already notified visa office that my LMO is not related to food industry. Its been almost 3 and half month since I applied and response yet. Any idea how long it may take from UK? How would new changes affect my online visa?
Thanks.
Hi Bhagat.

Processing time for London-UK Visa Office is only 2 Months. According to cic website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/workers.asp#europe
Have you tried sending a case specific enquiry? This is the right time for you to inquire about your application since it has already exceeded the processing time. Follow this link to send ask them about the status of the application: Here is the link- Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
Roujhance,
Tried sending you a reply. But sending fails, your inbox seems to be full already. Anyway, try looking for the timeline of "Pinkulotz" On the users timeline, it only took almost 18 days from Date of Application to Request for Medical.

roujhance

May 18, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh-online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-14
Doc's Request.
22-07-14
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
05-08-14
Passport Req..
14/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2014
LANDED..........
01/11/2014
LRCG22 said:
Roujhance,
Tried sending you a reply. But sending fails, your inbox seems to be full already. Anyway, try looking for the timeline of "Pinkulotz" On the users timeline, it only took almost 18 days from Date of Application to Request for Medical.

yeah I saw her timeline but that was last march i think.

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
LRCG22 said:
Hi pinkulotz. Congrats.. I am excited for you. No news still.

My wife already got hers, which makes me really happy even if I don't have mine yet. She applied her LMO in the Philippines in April..in just 2 months she already got approved.

Because of this, I am no longer in a hurry, and might as well finish my contract here in Saudi Arabia which ends in December. I hope by then as early as 3 months prior my end of contract I already have a decision so that I can plan my next move.
-hi there! What's up? Any news about your application?
It took me awhile to replay... been through a lot of things just to send my passport... and now finally may application was approved already. Im still waiting for my passport to come back.

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
JUST TO SHARE MY TIMELINE

Application: ONLINE (Riyadh)
NOC: 6474 -- LCP
Application Submitted:
-March 14, 2014
Medical Request:
-April 2, 2014
Additional Doc Request:
-April 2, 2014
Medical Done:
-April 14, 2014
Passport Request:
-June 15, 2014
Application Approved:
-July 6, 2014

*Took a lot of chalkenge and risks to reached the final step. But with the help and guidance of the Lord everything is possible. :)

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
pinkulotz said:
JUST TO SHARE MY TIMELINE

Application: ONLINE (Riyadh)
NOC: 6474 -- LCP
Application Submitted:
-March 14, 2014
Medical Request:
-April 2, 2014
Additional Doc Request:
-April 2, 2014
Medical Done:
-April 14, 2014
Passport Request:
-June 15, 2014
Application Approved:
-July 6, 2014

*Took a lot of chalkenge and risks to reached the final step. But with the help and guidance of the Lord everything is possible. :)
Thank you pinkulotz for sharing your timeline with us who applied in Riyadh via Online. God bless you.

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
Uhmm. What's up Riyadh Visa Office?
No Medical Request up to date.
Waiting for this decision is really hard to endure.

WackS

Jul 18, 2014
hi! just registered to join the forum:
Visa Office - Online Riyadh
NOC 6474
Job Offer - Yes
Application Filed - 16/05/14
Still waiting for a visa officer to review application
Goodluck to all!

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
WackS said:
hi! just registered to join the forum:
Visa Office - Online Riyadh
NOC 6474
Job Offer - Yes
Application Filed - 16/05/14
Still waiting for a visa officer to review application
Goodluck to all!
Hi Wacks. Thanks for joining the forum. We might get the decision more or less the same time. As we have submitted the same date. Hopefully we will hear news from the visa office by next week, if not... only God knows when!

roujhance

May 18, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh-online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-14
Doc's Request.
22-07-14
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
05-08-14
Passport Req..
14/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2014
LANDED..........
01/11/2014
dont lose hope guys, lets keep praying. LRCG did you're employer made a letter to visa office? ang respond skin hnd raw sila ngbibigay ng info unless authorized ng applicant tpos my form n fifill upan pr mgbigay ng authorization.

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
roujhance said:
dont lose hope guys, lets keep praying. LRCG did you're employer made a letter to visa office? ang respond skin hnd raw sila ngbibigay ng info unless authorized ng applicant tpos my form n fifill upan pr mgbigay ng authorization.
Hi Roujhance.

Nice to hear from you again. I am planning to have them follow if there is still no news by Thursday, but I don't know how they can do it yet, or if they are allowed to do so. I think the form you are referring to is IMM5476 or USE OF REPRESENTATIVE but I don't think we can submit this form now, it should have been submitted along with our applications, but then again that's my interpretation if we can use this now then good, so that our employers can transact with CIC and follow-up on our application.

If you have information on this, please inform me too. Thanks.