Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
DOCUMENT CHECKLIST PART 2

Document 5: Passport or travel document

You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document.
If using your passport, include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings
Your travel document must show proof of status (citizenship or residency), as well as photo identification. Your travel document must be issued by a government and include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates, if applicable. A travel document is used only by individuals who cannot obtain a passport.

Document 6: Employment Contract

You must submit a written employment contract with details of your job and the conditions of your employment.
To ensure there is a fair working arrangement between you and your employer, an employment contract must show that the requirements of the immigration program you are applying for are met in the agreement.
The contract should outline mandatory employer-paid benefits, including:
job duties for each job
hours of work
wages
accommodation arrangements (including room and board, if applicable)
holiday and sick leave entitlements
terms of resignation or termination
transportation to Canada from your country of permanent residence or the country of habitual residence to the location of work in Canada
medical insurance coverage provided from the date of your arrival until you are eligible for provincial health insurance
workplace safety insurance coverage for the duration of the employment
all recruitment fees, including any amount payable to a third-party recruiter or agents hired by the employer that would otherwise have been charged to you

Document 7: Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from ESDC

A Labour Market Opinion (LMO) is a document that an employer in Canada must usually get before hiring a foreign worker.
An LMO assesses whether there are Canadians available to do the job. A positive LMO will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job and that no Canadian worker can do the job. A positive LMO is sometimes called a Confirmation letter.
Your proposed employer would have received the LMO from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
I would like to share with you the document checklist I got from my Online Application, and the corresponding instructions on how to fulfill each document.The list may differ accordingly per applicant, but I want to share this for everybody's learning. The details how to fulfill the documents came from MYCIC itself. I hope everyone learns from this post. 8)

DOCUMENT CHECKLIST PART 1

Document1: Family Information (IMM5645)

Complete the Family Information form. This form includes information about your spouse or common-law partner, your parents, your children, stepchildren and adopted children, your brothers and sisters (including step-siblings and half-siblings).
This information will become part of your immigration record and may be used to verify your personal information in future applications.

Document 2: Offer of Employment

You must provide an official document from your proposed employer, printed on company letterhead, stating that you will be employed in Canada for a specified period of time by that company.
The letter should include contact information for the company (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

Document 3: CV/Resume

A curriculum vitae or resume is a brief description of
your education
your qualifications and experience
your main duties for each job
It should also include your current title and occupation and your current city and country.

Document 4: Request for Medical Exam

Indicate if you would like CIC to send you instructions and forms for a medical examination by filling out a Request for medical exam form (FORM IMM5753E)

roujhance

May 18, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh-online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-14
Doc's Request.
22-07-14
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
05-08-14
Passport Req..
14/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2014
LANDED..........
01/11/2014
Any update? I am still waiting and praying.

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
roujhance said:
Any update? I am still waiting and praying.
No news yet. I am not counting anymore, as it appears there is no pattern in the processing. some gets their medical in less than 15-20 days, some got theirs 3 months. I guess it will just come at the proper time.

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
LRCG22 said:
When applying online you have to do the following:
1. Check your eligibility to do an Online Application.
2. You will have to answer several questions related to your application.
3. A Document Checklist will be generated after completing the eligibility, save or print this document for reference.
4. The Document checklist will contain a "personal checklist code". You will have to use this code when you start your application online. It will look like this HG6555553709
5. Prepare your documents according to the document checklist.
6. Read the application guide related to the type of visa you are applying for. This is very useful. Application guides can be found at:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp
7. When downloading forms online, my computer requested for update to Adobe Reader XI. So if you are using an earlier version you might want to upgrade now.
8. When all of documents are ready. Register / log in to submit your online application.
9. To apply online, you'll need an electronic "key" for secure access. It's called the GC Key. Afterwhich, The site will also request for the Personal Checklist Code. This will allow the site to determine what are the documents requested of you, during your elegibility.
10. You will have your MYCIC Account, where you will be asked to upload all your documents. The website accepts PDF and WORD Docs. But I preferred PDF. File Size limit is at 4MB. They also only allow one attachment, so make sure you combine your multiple PDF files, into one file, now combining files will create one big file, which means you will also need to convert this file into a smaller file size to fit 4MB.

I hope this will help you guys. I will post next time the document checklist that was generated for me, and the instructions available on each of the documents. Share your experiences on your online application as well.
Here is a guide for those who wants to start an online application. Scroll down to see how you can prepare your documents following the checklist I got when I started my application.

feyan

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LRCG22 said:
Hi. Feyan. Thanks for sharing your application date. What is your NOC? Give us an update if your application makes any progress. Thanks.
hi, LRCG22, mine is 2147. have you or anybody here got any information regarding to the timeline?

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
feyan said:
hi, LRCG22, mine is 2147. have you or anybody here got any information regarding to the timeline?
As what I have seen in this forum, some people who are processing online through Riyadh, were able to get Request for Medical and Additional Documents as early as after 12 days of submitting their application online, some however reported that it took them 2-3 Months before they got a response from the Visa Office Requesting for Medical or Additional Documents. Based on others' timeframe posted it can take 3-6 months of processing before you can get visa approved.

This is far fetched though. I have no exact information coming from CIC. As the website says 6 months processing time of work permit in Riyadh, though it does not say if this also includes online application.

feyan

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LRCG22 said:
As what I have seen in this forum, some people who are processing online through Riyadh, were able to get Request for Medical and Additional Documents as early as after 12 days of submitting their application online, some however reported that it took them 2-3 Months before they got a response from the Visa Office Requesting for Medical or Additional Documents. Based on others' timeframe posted it can take 3-6 months of processing before you can get visa approved.

This is far fetched though. I have no exact information coming from CIC. As the website says 6 months processing time of work permit in Riyadh, though it does not say if this also includes online application.
thanks, LRCG22. i did a pre- medical exam per request from my lawyer.. by the way. He said it can fasten visa process...

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
feyan said:
thanks, LRCG22. i did a pre- medical exam per request from my lawyer.. by the way. He said it can fasten visa process...
I also think it will fasten the process. Supposedly I was planning to go for medical also but due to the expiry date of my LMO I had to submit earlier. Good luck to all of us.

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
Calling all Work Permit Applicants who did an online application. Kindly share your timelines in this forum. Let's share our experiences...

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
LRCG22 said:
Calling all Work Permit Applicants who did an online application. Kindly share your timelines in this forum. Let's share our experiences...
-still no update for medical request?

-i just got passport request yesterday.

roujhance

May 18, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh-online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-14
Doc's Request.
22-07-14
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
05-08-14
Passport Req..
14/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2014
LANDED..........
01/11/2014

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
pinkulotz said:
-still no update for medical request?

-i just got passport request yesterday.
Hi pinkulotz. Congrats.. I am excited for you. No news still.

My wife already got hers, which makes me really happy even if I don't have mine yet. She applied her LMO in the Philippines in April..in just 2 months she already got approved.

Because of this, I am no longer in a hurry, and might as well finish my contract here in Saudi Arabia which ends in December. I hope by then as early as 3 months prior my end of contract I already have a decision so that I can plan my next move.

feyan

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LRCG22 said:
Hi pinkulotz. Congrats.. I am excited for you. No news still.

My wife already got hers, which makes me really happy even if I don't have mine yet. She applied her LMO in the Philippines in April..in just 2 months she already got approved.

Because of this, I am no longer in a hurry, and might as well finish my contract here in Saudi Arabia which ends in December. I hope by then as early as 3 months prior my end of contract I already have a decision so that I can plan my next move.
received PPR.
God bless us all.

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
feyan said:
received PPR.
God bless us all.
Congrats Feyan! God is good all the time. :)