+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question for all -- What is the duration of stay for which TRV is applied for?
you can apply for any duration lesser than 6 months but it is always advised to apply for 2 to 4 weeks as the visa granted in MOST cases is till expiry of passport (exceptions are there). Once the visa is issued a maximum stay of 6 months is allowed on a TRV.

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
i know did you talk with your consultant about this ..any idea how long ?
did he contact immigrationoffice ?
Hi, I applied direclty and not through any consultant.
Sent a case specific enquiry 25 Days ago and no reply to enquiry as well.. :(

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
I have been waiting since June1st. Tomorrow marks 9 full weeks of waiting! Applied from the UK though...
Okay.. Never thought our application wait times would go beyond 25 days looking at the ppl who applied and got visas under similar circumstances.. They shouldn't keep us in dark like this..
My application is in "Review of eligibility" stage and no idea which visa office is processing the same... what about yours??

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Hi All,
Please look at our application status and tell me if this means "eligibility review has started"? I am sorry that I am loosing my senses after waiting way too long :(
Did anyone else get any other status/statement under "Review of eligibility" before actually getting approved?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hi All,
Please look at our application status and tell me if this means "eligibility review has started"? I am sorry that I am loosing my senses after waiting way too long :(
Did anyone else get any other status/statement under "Review of eligibility" before actually getting approved?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I can see the similar status....

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

this means the eligibility review has started, the file has moved a bit from its previous stage. hopefully they make the decision quick.
I had an application where the eligibility went to reviewing and then a decision was made.

My application has also moved to review in progress. AOR 15 June 2018, online TRV.