Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
APPLICATION SUBMITTED ON 10TH JULY AT
HIGH COMMISION OF CANADA CONSULATE
NEW DELHI
Application number: V324XXXXXXX

UCI: 111XXXXXXX

Dear KAMAL GOYAL

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete your application. We have received your application and it is currently in process.

Your application number: V3243XXXXX

This is your file number, and it is specifically for this application and anything to do with this application - like documents we ask you to submit, or medical exams we ask you to undergo connected to this file number. It’s yours and yours alone.
Please use this application number for any communication with us about this file.

Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 111XXXXXX

This is your unique identification number, it’s all about YOU and every application you make is connected to your UCI. It is as unique as you are. You will keep this same UCI for all the subsequent applications you may submit to our department in the future.

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Another day, another renewed hope :)... Waiting since 50 Days.... hope they process it today and process it positive... All the very best to everyone waiting eagerly...

Annu.guj

Nov 2, 2017
My timeline
Applied for TRV for my 5month old daughter after getting rejected once due to no proper documentation by agent. Applied again myself.
Date of applying 19 june
Checking eligibility 4 july
Passport request 18 july
Received stamped passport 25 july

Reactions: Pmalhi and greatadi

indersingh03

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
sorry to hear about your refusal, what is the reason quoted for refusal and what is your timeline?
Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.
Did you show them you are employed and gave your bank account details? Also, do you have any travel history?

indersingh03

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Did you show them you are employed and gave your bank account details? Also, do you have any travel history?
Yes I have run my family business agriculture. My annual income 9.5 lakh. I submitted my account statement 11 .6 lakh . No travel history. My sister live in Canada . I will go there for attending function. My sister send me all necessary documents that embassy need

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I have run my family business agriculture. My annual income 9.5 lakh. I submitted my account statement 11 .6 lakh . No travel history. My sister live in Canada . I will go there for attending function. My sister send me all necessary documents that embassy need
is it agriculture or business related to agriculture. Reason I am asking this is; if its a business then you could have shown the income statements and balance sheet for past 3 yrs. But if its agriculture then there wont be any such record, but you may have a contract with the commission agent or other firm to sell the produce.

As you have quoted your annual income as 9.5 Lacs, did you show income statements for past few years? what did you provide as your ties to home country?