Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Yes i have passport with me
But i want to travel my home country for 2 weeks. I am warry if approval come during my absence, how many days to submit passport after approval or request.
You should not have a problem then. Your approval would be done online and you would get thirty days for submitting your passport at any VFS location around the world including your own home country. My elder brother applied online in India and left for UK and got it stamped there with just the passport submission letter and VFS charges in London.

CanadaVisitor7

Jul 22, 2018
first of all do not try finding sense in present immigration situation, it depends on which VO get the application and how his/her day going in, there is no set of rules or guidelines. i was reading someone's post where husband and wife got visa approved and their child visa ( 3 month kid) was rejected because of travel history... its a big LOL.....secondly i hope your visa should be approved in within few days. you can do the web enquiry but by the time they give you real response you should be approved.
Yes, I did read about the refusal of a 3 month old kid, its really a shame, I guess their application got looked by different VO's

Hopefully it all works out in the end, thanks mate:)

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Yes, I did read about the refusal of a 3 month old kid, its really a shame, I guess their application got looked by different VO's

Hopefully it all works out in the end, thanks mate:)
It was my child's visa (5 months old) reason they mentioned ( travel history, employment status, family ties). Our bags were almost packed and VO played their part. Now all program cancelled. I was thinking to write email to VO asking about what is the exact reason you refused child visa. Looking for someone expert's advice.

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Hi Forum members, its been 46 days since TRV was applied for in-laws. It's stuck, no acknowledgement emails, no ghost updates and just shows eligibility review in progress.
Does this delays means any issue in approval??

No repsonse for case specific inquiry too? Its been 10 days since inquiry email...

Semsed

Jul 23, 2018
Hey guys,
I applied on paper for a TRV from Egypt (I am an Egyptian national) on the 27th of june 2018. I haven't heard anything from them yet:( and i am really worried because according to cic processing time should be 22 days.. i linked my paper application to my online account and the eligibility check, background check are still in progress. Does anyone have any idea what should I do?:(
Thank you

Semsed

Jul 23, 2018
Hey guys,
I applied on paper for a TRV from Egypt (I am an Egyptian national) on the 27th of june 2018. I haven't heard anything from them yet:( and i am really worried because according to cic processing time should be 22 days.. i linked my paper application to my online account and the eligibility check, background check are still in progress. Does anyone have any idea what should I do?:(
Thank you
I just checked and apparently only BG check is in progress; haven't started to review eligibility yet.

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Really so frustrating and disgusting... Can they atleast update the processing time in website, still says 28 days Huh!