+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

jaspreet4212

Jul 21, 2018
Hi bryanna i recieved my passport yesterday it came with a letter saying

Important information regarding application has been sent to you by email to the e-mail address provided on your application or through your Mycic account.

what does this mean??

secondly i am not able to access my email address which i provided at the time of application and i kept sending them request to change my email address before they made any decision on my application.
now if i reapply how would i know if they have sent me what important information and if there is any way to get that information??

kaviraj251

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
When

Important information regarding application has been sent to you by email to the e-mail address provided on your application or through your Mycic account.

what does this mean??

secondly i am not able to access my email address which i provided at the time of application and i kept sending them request to change my email address before they made any decision on my application.
now if i reapply how would i know if they have sent me what important information and if there is any way to get that information??
When had you applied?

CanadaVisitor7

Jul 22, 2018
Hi All Forum Members,

I would like to share my timeline here:-

Daughters's TRV Applied: 11th July
Submission Confirmation: 11th July
Application Approved: 14th July
Original Passport Request: 14th July

Travel History : US (Short Stay) and China
Previous refusal : None

Mine:
TRV Applied: 11th July
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement
Current Status: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Travel History : US (Long Stay) and China
Previous refusal : Yes in TRV in the year 2003

As you can see from above, mine application is stuck , my daughters approval was granted in 3 working days!

The other thing to be noted is that I created 2 different online accounts on cic.gc.ca (GCKEY), one for myself and one for my daughter(she is 18), now I am thinking that I should have applied under 1 application, for example added her as a family member.

Regardless, our travel dates are same for next month third week of August 2018 for the duration of 1 week.Its interesting to see how to 2 family members are treated differently given their past travel history.
Although the thread is for applicants who applied in June, I applied on 11th July , please let me know if it needs moving to another thread.

I hope the above information helps the members.

Lastly, I would like to ask fellow members, would it help me if I raise the web enquiry to let VO know that TRV Application for my daughter has already been approved?

Not submitted my Daughter passport yet as we have 30 days to submit as per passport request letter.

Kindly Advise
Thank you all for reading

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

what does this mean??
Unfortunately, you have been refused. The visa office will email the refusal letter to the email address you provided in your application.

Do try to access that email address for the refusal letter.

Or if you had emailed the visa office earlier then do send another email to request for the refusal letter

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hi All Forum Members,

I would like to share my timeline here:-

Daughters's TRV Applied: 11th July
Application Approved: 14th July
Original Passport Request: 14th July

Travel History : US (Short Stay) and China
Previous refusal : None

Mine:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement
Current Status: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

As you can see from above, mine application is stuck , my daughters approval was granted in 3 working days!

The other thing to be noted is that I created 2 different online accounts on cic.gc.ca (GCKEY), one for myself and one for my daughter(she is 18), now I am thinking that I should have applied under 1 application, for example added her as a family member.

Regardless, our travel dates are same for next month third week of August 2018 for the duration of 1 week.Its interesting to see how to 2 family members are treated differently given their past travel history.
Although the thread is for applicants who applied in June, I applied on 11th July , please let me know if it needs moving to another thread.

I hope the above information helps the members.

Lastly, I would like to ask fellow members, would it help me if I raise the web enquiry to let VO know that TRV Application for my daughter has already been approved?

Not submitted my Daughter passport yet as we have 30 days to submit as per passport request letter.

Kindly Advise
Thank you all for reading
first of all do not try finding sense in present immigration situation, it depends on which VO get the application and how his/her day going in, there is no set of rules or guidelines. i was reading someone's post where husband and wife got visa approved and their child visa ( 3 month kid) was rejected because of travel history... its a big LOL.....secondly i hope your visa should be approved in within few days. you can do the web enquiry but by the time they give you real response you should be approved.

Reactions: CanadaVisitor7

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Mine:
You can expect a decision soon (maybe in 1-2 weeks after the review of eligibility status changed).

Why were you refused in 2003?

Her application was processed under CAN+. That's why.

You could not have included her in your online application because she is not a minor.

Every application is evaluated for its individual merits.

The visa office is already aware that your daughter has been approved.

No, it won't help if you submit a web form because processing has not crossed the estimated time posted on the IRCC website.

I recommend you don't wait for a decision on your application. Do submit your daughter's passport asap

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
You can expect a decision soon (maybe in 1-2 weeks after the review of eligibility status changed).

You could not have included her in your online application because she is not a minor.

No, it won't help if you submit a web form because processing has not crossed the estimated time posted on the IRCC website.

I recommend you don't wait for a decision on your application. Do submit your daughter's passport asap

He is also CAN+, and his daughter is 18, so she is not minor.

he is also CAN+ :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
He is also CAN+, and his daughter is 18, so she is not minor.
In my previous post, I said she could not have applied through the same online account because she is not a minor.

he is also CAN+ :)
Not necessary that all applicants will be processed as CAN+. The discretion is with the visa office.

We don't know why he was refused in 2003 + his daughter's application could be more straightforward than his application

Reactions: $unn¥123

fahed.ae

Jun 12, 2017
@Bryanna
If I travel during visa process, shall I update the visa center with my trip information,
I an going to travel for one week, my TRV application is in process since 4 june
I don’t know what to do?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
If I travel during visa process, shall I update the visa center with my trip information,
I an going to travel for one week, my TRV application is in process since 4 june
I don’t know what to do?
1. To which country are you traveling?
If you're traveling to a visa-required country (US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ, etc) and/or you were recently granted visas to these countries after you submitted your TRV application then do inform the visa office (not visa centre/VFS) with evidence. It could help in the decision.

If it is some other country then don't bother informing the visa office.

2. Do you have your passport with you?

CanadaVisitor7

Jul 22, 2018

It was a simple reason, that they did not believe that I will not return to my home country at that time I had travel history to UK, Schengen, Asian countries (2003)

fahed.ae

Jun 12, 2017
1. To which country are you traveling?
If you're traveling to a visa-required country (US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ, etc) and/or you were recently granted visas to these countries after you submitted your TRV application then do inform the visa office (not visa centre/VFS) with evidence. It could help in the decision.

If it is some other country then don't bother informing the visa office.

2. Do you have your passport with you?
Yes i have passport with me
But i want to travel my home country for 2 weeks. I am warry if approval come during my absence, how many days to submit passport after approval or request.