+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

Sksons

Jun 10, 2018
I have applied on 6 june 2018 but still its show we will send message once we start reviewing your eligibility.
how much more time it will take for update.

i have applied paper application and link my paper file on 22 june.
Maybe today night or Monday your visa file update you check on Monday afternoon

Reactions: dbmodi1992

Satpal

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
INDIA
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( NDVO )
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Expecting on June 2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
DREAM DAY
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOME DAY
Super wowwww!! This fantastic. Really happy for you :):)

What also worked was that you translated all your documents from German to English.... otherwise your application would have seemed like Greek and Latin to the visa officer LOL
Hahahaha.... Yeah translation was done...just because you suggested me...lolzzzzzz

It seems they didn't bother about previous refusal & my mistake of not disclosing the fact...??

NOW waiting for already ordered GCMS notes of previous 2010"s application just to know which documents was submitted by an agent during that time.

Thanks again..... :)

Satpal

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
INDIA
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( NDVO )
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Expecting on June 2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
DREAM DAY
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOME DAY
Super wowwww!! This fantastic. Really happy for you :):)

What also worked was that you translated all your documents from German to English.... otherwise your application would have seemed like Greek and Latin to the visa officer LOL
Yes, Thanks again..

well Bryanna, My parents landed yesterday at Montreal Airport and had their connecting flight to Toronto.

BUT, Immigration officer at Montreal Airport didn't stamp their passports nor they give any stamped receipts..!!

Just he scanned their passports and ask for Boarding pass of Paris-Montreal..

any landing proof ?? ( it seems they don't stamp passports anymore for entry/exit same like Germany )

Thanks...:):):):):)

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
One of my close relative was refused 2 times for TRV for their Nephew marriage. They are are well settled in India but refused.
Marriage is in July last week, so very few days remaining.
Now its their 3rd attempt in last 2 MONTHS to apply, now they got a LETTER FROM MP "RUBY SAHOTA" of Brampton
Firstly, MP's don't have much influence over decision. VO may take it negatively as who is MP to tell then whom to give visa or not.
Secondly, i don't think its possible to get visa approved and stamped in 25 days, as its 28 days processing time.
Will surely update here whatever decision they get.
They applied 30th June online.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, Thanks again..

well Bryanna, My parents landed yesterday at Montreal Airport and had their connecting flight to Toronto.

BUT, Immigration officer at Montreal Airport didn't stamp their passports nor they give any stamped receipts..!!

Just he scanned their passports and ask for Boarding pass of Paris-Montreal..

any landing proof ?? ( it seems they don't stamp passports anymore for entry/exit same like Germany )

Thanks...:):):):):)
Immigration is not stamping passports these days. One can always specifically request for the passport to be stamped. No reason for concern

dbmodi1992

Jun 16, 2018
I have applied on 6 june 2018 but still its show we will send message once we start reviewing your eligibility.
how much more time it will take for update.

i have applied paper application and link my paper file on 22 june.

whatsinaname

Mar 24, 2010
India
App. Filed.......
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Average visa processing is about 28 days from India, but much depends on the documentation and applicants individual circumstances. The fist time a applied for a TRV back in September 2017 it took me seventeen days and this time reapplied in May 2018 it took less than 24 hrs. So it depends ..
Well, I was going by the timelines people are sharing on here. Of course it depends on multiple aspects and every case is different.

Last edited:

manisha11sep

Jun 11, 2018
I applied on 22nd june and on 1st July they have requested for my passport.

Can anyone tell me how to send passport. Or can I directly take my passport to delhi Canada embassy

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
I applied on 22nd june and on 1st July they have requested for my passport.

Can anyone tell me how to send passport. Or can I directly take my passport to delhi Canada embassy
Congrats manisha, Can you tell me which ambassy you applied? and have you visited Canada or US before?

Aussie786

Feb 13, 2016
Visa applied for my wife’s from Australia-

Visa applied- 02 june 2018
UCI & confirmation email- 03 june 2018
Passport request - 3 july 2018
Wife’s visa Status and job - PR visa /unemployed as studying.
I work for Australian govt in immigration.this review for people who wants to apply from Australia and wife’s doesn’t work so don’t worry u ll get the visa as long as case officer is satisfied with your visa application.