+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
@Bryanna I sent mail to abu dhabi regard my application situation then i got two updates in one was mention we will reply after 15 business days and another one was state please send to CSE regard any information . it mean i need to send them by CSE about my TRV ??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna I sent mail to abu dhabi regard my application situation then i got two updates in one was mention we will reply after 15 business days and another one was state please send to CSE regard any information . it mean i need to send them by CSE about my TRV ??
You can send a CSE to request for an expedited decision.

Did you get a standard reply from the Abu Dhabi visa office? You know the standard format types

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
@Bryanna this mail i got

ABDBIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

All enquiries must be submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link. Please note that we will not respond to any enquiries that are not submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link.

Thank you for your message to the Visa and Immigration Section at the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi. We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with efficient service. We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.

To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a:

· Permanent Resident (immigration) Visa

· Temporary Resident (visitor, temporary work, study) Visa or permit.

· Permanent Resident Travel Document

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. However, the new information you provide will be placed on file.

If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. All enquiries must be submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link. Please note that we will not respond to any enquiries that are not submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link.

Application forms/How to apply:

All the information required to apply for a visa for Canada is available on our website and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Please visit the websites to download complete application kits and instructions for all types of visas (temporary and permanent), permits, and Permanent Resident Travel Documents. You can also use the services of Canada Visa Application Centres (VACs). Find out how to submit your temporary resident or permanent resident travel document application through the nearest VAC in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Kuwait,Qatar, or Oman. Visit the CIC website for more information on VACs. Check if you can apply online (e-Apps) as a temporary resident. People applying for a Temporary Resident Visa, Study or Work Permit can do so online.

Case status:

If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times (for Temporary Resident applications click here), this is the only reply you will receive. You may wish to consult the e-Client Application Status online tool (for permanent resident applications) or VFS Canada Visa Application Centres (VACs) (for temporary resident applications). You must use our secure web site to submit additional information including attachments and requests for withdrawal or urgent processing. Please be aware that processing takes time and visas cannot be issued on the same day a request is made. Please plan ahead to allow enough time for us to process your application before you have to travel.

General information:
If you do not have an application in process, you will not receive a reply to your enquiry. If you are seeking general information about immigrating, visiting, or living in Canada, the following websites will provide you with all the basic information you will need.

· Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website will give you information on the different immigration options, including Express Entry, available to you and your family, and give you access to application kits and forms. For information related to Canada’s overseas refugee programs please also visit this website.

· www.uae.gc.ca will provide you with up to date information on the immigration process in our office, processing times, and important news bulletins.

· The Government of Canada website will give you information about living and working in Canada, Canada's political system, and information on the different provinces.

We encourage you to consult these websites for detailed information and responses to frequently asked questions.

Online Services:
In addition to online applications, a growing suite of online Web tools is available on the CIC website. For example, the Help Centre is a one-stop Web portal where visitors can find quick and direct answers. The Come to Canada site helps potential immigrants to Canada determine the immigration programs that best suits them. Also, the new interactive Living in Canadatool for newcomers helps them adjust to life in Canada and find services. The tool includes an interactive map that allows people to find settlement organizations in their area.

Express Entry:

The Embassy offers regular information sessions on Express Entry. Please check the web site for dates and how to register.

If you have registered for an Express Entry Information Session, please note that a confirmation email is usually sent a few days before the session is due to take place

Visa and Immigration Section | Section des visas et immigration
Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi | Ambassade du Canada à Abou Dhabi

P.O. BOX 6970 Abu Dhabi | B.P.6970 Abou Dhabi
www.uae.gc.ca | www.eau.gc.ca | www.cic.gc.ca

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.