+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Yesterday I saw a video of chandigarh VFS it was like everyone going to canada approx 4-500 people were there may be thats the reasonof increase in processing times in last 2 consecutive weeks.

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Yesterday I saw a video of chandigarh VFS it was like everyone going to canada approx 4-500 people were there may be thats the reasonof increase in processing times in last 2 consecutive weeks.
Bro, if canada allows whole punjab wud be in canada in no time :D

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
not yet man, It think it will start review after 20 or 24 June. I have applied on 1 st june, lets see.
Seriously its really hard to get their minds how they process someone is waiting since april someone applied in june .

We both applied same day your eligibility didn’t started mine started on 7 june and till now no response littl confused and scared as after eligibility if they tool time than than refuse.

Tensed situation fingers crossed

krislaks

Jun 9, 2018
Final timeline:

June 6th - Applied online

June 7th - Review of eligibility status update - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

June 8th - Passport Request. Final decision status update - Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details

June 11th - Passport Submitted at VFS Bangalore. The VFS agent attached a small blue protruding tag to the US visa page. The tag said 'US visa'. I think this was probably for the Canadian Consulate to locate the US visa page right away to validate CAN+ authenticity.

June 12th 3 pm - Review of Eligibility and Final decision status update -

Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Document Status section updated - Document - Counterfoil. Your document is valid. Expiry - 2027/06/07. I think the visa is valid up to 1 day before expiry of passport.

June 12 7 pm - VFS Tracking status - Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office BANGALORE, on 12/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

I think including the application and stamping + delivery dates, it took all of 5 business days for processing my application. CAN+ rocks!

Reactions: dhillon

deep4103

Aug 25, 2017
Seriously its really hard to get their minds how they process someone is waiting since april someone applied in june .

We both applied same day your eligibility didn’t started mine started on 7 june and till now no response littl confused and scared as after eligibility if they tool time than than refuse.

Tensed situation fingers crossed
hey any update on your visa application?