online application timeline for August 2018 applicant from canada

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your personal preference.

You must complete the questionnaire like you are the applicant.

Her application will be considered as applied from her country of residence not from Canada even if you apply online
Thank you so much Bryanna. I think I have to upload my employment details, bank account statements and tax assessment too. That raises a couple of questions:
1. Which field should I use to upload my documents as theres only option for applicants proof of financials?
2. I read at the end of the application, there is a requirement for digital signature? Is it ok If I fill it up from Canada?

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Hi,

Could you please keep me updated on your mother’s passport return.

I got a ppr on 16th and submitted my passport on 17th. I still haven’t received my passport whereas i should have got it in 2 days considering other applicants have already got it within a day. Thanks I’m advance.
did you receive your passport back?
where did you submit your passport?

i submitted at VFS jalandhar.

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
did you receive your passport back?
where did you submit your passport?

i submitted at VFS jalandhar.
Hi,

My passport photo had faded hence NDVO asked for a new passport.

But there’s another problem. NDVO says passport sent to vfs but vfs says it’s not received by them. I’m really worried as to where is my passport actually.

zeeshan_005

Aug 6, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Hi. I will apply online for my mother from canada. Would appreciate if anyone can answer a few questions I have.
1. Am I supposed to pay the fee online before the application submission and scan the print out of the payment or is there an option to pay online while submitting the application?
2 what about the photographs.Does my mother need to submit them with biometric? Where can we pay for biometrics in Islamabad, Pakistan.
3 what format is to upload the documents pdf or some other?
Thank you for helping.

1. You will have to pay the fees once you have uploaded the complete documentation.
2. Photo will be also uploaded online. it depends on the biometric if you have submitted earlier then you don't need to do it again. If not then they will give you instructions. online payment also with the fees.
3. There are many options to upload the documents, once you start your application they will give you options and instructions on how to upload the documents.

Reactions: woodworker

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you so much Bryanna. I think I have to upload my employment details, bank account statements and tax assessment too. That raises a couple of questions:
1. Which field should I use to upload my documents as theres only option for applicants proof of financials?
Documents that cannot be uploaded to any specific section must be combined as a single PDF and uploaded to Optional/Letter of Explanation.

2. I read at the end of the application, there is a requirement for digital signature? Is it ok If I fill it up from Canada?
You need to create a new online account. You cannot apply through your account. Your mom can appoint you as her authorized representative

Reactions: Lucky_Rish

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Hi,

My passport photo had faded hence NDVO asked for a new passport.

But there’s another problem. NDVO says passport sent to vfs but vfs says it’s not received by them. I’m really worried as to where is my passport actually.
Your case is bizarre. You should know before sending your passport to embassy . That’s the reason we have this forum to discuss .

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Documents that cannot be uploaded to any specific section must be combined as a single PDF and uploaded to Optional/Letter of Explanation.

You need to create a new online account. You cannot apply through your account. Your mom can appoint you as her authorized representative
Thanks a lot. Wish me luck :)

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Your case is bizarre. You should know before sending your passport to embassy . That’s the reason we have this forum to discuss .
I’ve used the same passport to enter the US, extend my study permit and work permit. It wasn’t questioned and I was allowed to board every flight and also obtain my permits.

I don’t know why New Delhi office has this issue now? I’m still ready to apply for new passport but they passport hasn’t been dispatched from the visa office.

woodworker

Aug 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/Jan/2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
29/Feb/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26.12.2013....3rd line 17/1/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15/Jan/2014 PPR1 & PPR2 24/Jan/2014. Decision made on 27.Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/Jan/2014....recieved 30/Jan/2014
LANDED..........
13th june 2014
1. You will have to pay the fees once you have uploaded the complete documentation.
2. Photo will be also uploaded online. it depends on the biometric if you have submitted earlier then you don't need to do it again. If not then they will give you instructions. online payment also with the fees.
3. There are many options to upload the documents, once you start your application they will give you options and instructions on how to upload the documents.
Thank you for your reply. I have submitted the app and have got the biometrics done too.

woodworker

Aug 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/Jan/2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
29/Feb/2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13th june 2014
Just an update. Biometrics done and are reflecting on online status.

zeeshan_005

Aug 6, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Any update for your VISA.
I submitted my application for my parents on 14th of August and got the passport request yesterday on 29th august.
What does it means are they going to issue the visa or will do some investigation?

Below is mentioned:

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Last edited:

woodworker

Aug 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/Jan/2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
29/Feb/2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13th june 2014
I submitted my application for my parents on 14th of August and got the passport request yesterday on 29th august.
What does it means are they going to issue the visa or will do some investigation?

Below is mentioned:

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
This sounds like good news.I am 99.9% sure that they got approved.

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018

Below is mentioned:

Congrats dear.

Can u share detail which document attached you for trv.

woodworker

Aug 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/Jan/2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
29/Feb/2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13th june 2014
Application in background check stage.Does that mean that my mother's visa will get approved? That's the update after biometrics were done.
@Bryanna