Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Congrats !

Could you share list of documents which is attached for her mother VISA.[/QUOT

my documents include- job offer letter ,last year notice of assessment, last 3 pay stubs, birth certificate,pr card copies, passport copies, bank statement $8000, invitation letter with 3 weeks stay plan, didn't buy any tickets before ,declaration forum

moms documents- last 2 year income tax returns, birth certificate, property paper , Charted accountant report for the evaluation of total asset on my mothers name, bank statements of last 4 to 6 months, aadhar card, pan card,

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
my documents include- job offer letter ,last year notice of assessment, last 3 pay stubs, birth certificate,pr card copies, passport copies, bank statement $8000, invitation letter with 3 weeks stay plan, didn't buy any tickets before ,declaration forum

moms documents- last 2 year income tax returns, birth certificate, property paper , Charted accountant report for the evaluation of total asset on my mothers name, bank statements of last 4 to 6 months, aadhar card, pan card

Reactions: muba

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018

moms documents- last 2 year income tax returns, birth certificate, property paper , Charted accountant report for the evaluation of total asset on my mothers name, bank statements of last 4 to 6 months, aadhar card, pan card
Hi,

Could you please keep me updated on your mother’s passport return.

I got a ppr on 16th and submitted my passport on 17th. I still haven’t received my passport whereas i should have got it in 2 days considering other applicants have already got it within a day. Thanks I’m advance.

Biyarajaz

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
I applied TRV online on August 1st they say they are doing background checks n review of eligibility hasn’t done yet.When should I expect something?

Biyarajaz

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
the actual processing time of TRV from Pakistan is 33 Days you need to wait.
the actual processing time of TRV from Pakistan is 33 Days you need to wait.
I know but so far as I have learnt from this forum some cases exceeds normal processing time. I just want to have an expert opinion that should I hope for good because people say if they have to refuse they refuse in first two weeks.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
I know but so far as I have learnt from this forum some cases exceeds normal processing time. I just want to have an expert opinion that should I hope for good because people say if they have to refuse they refuse in first two weeks.
Nothing like this they can refuse any tym One peson get refusal after 106 days.

Amy83

Aug 14, 2018
Hi,

Any one applied canada trv on aug from Canada.
i am applied 4th august 2018.
Ive applied for my mum for TRV on August 5th online paid & got submission confirmation with UCI & I still haven't gotten a Biometric request letter till now, 20 days later. Its frustrating.

woodworker

Aug 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/Jan/2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
29/Feb/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26.12.2013....3rd line 17/1/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15/Jan/2014 PPR1 & PPR2 24/Jan/2014. Decision made on 27.Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/Jan/2014....recieved 30/Jan/2014
LANDED..........
13th june 2014
I applied for my mother on 18 August. Recieved biometrics letter on 19 August.

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am a Canadian PR and want to apply for my mom's travel visa. I dont have much idea and could really use some guidance on the following:

1. Online application Vs Paper Application? Which process is better?

2. I checked the online process a bit. It is asking me a series of questions to create a checklist for me. The checklist doesnt mention anything about bringing a parent here, instead it is asking questions as if I am the applicant by myself. Is it correct or I am in the wrong track?

3. The checklist I got is titled "Visa application applying outside from Canada". Is it normal since I am doing the application from inside of Canada?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. Online application Vs Paper Application? Which process is better?
Your personal preference.

2. I checked the online process a bit. It is asking me a series of questions to create a checklist for me. The checklist doesnt mention anything about bringing a parent here, instead it is asking questions as if I am the applicant by myself. Is it correct or I am in the wrong track?

3. The checklist I got is titled "Visa application applying outside from Canada". Is it normal since I am doing the application from inside of Canada?
You must complete the questionnaire like you are the applicant.

Her application will be considered as applied from her country of residence not from Canada even if you apply online

Reactions: Lucky_Rish

woodworker

Aug 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/Jan/2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
29/Feb/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26.12.2013....3rd line 17/1/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15/Jan/2014 PPR1 & PPR2 24/Jan/2014. Decision made on 27.Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/Jan/2014....recieved 30/Jan/2014
LANDED..........
13th june 2014
Did u apply & pay online too?
Just a question, did u pay the Biometrics fee online with the application fee of 100$?
Yes paid online for biometrics along with the application $185 .

Reactions: Lucky_Rish