+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application returned

z1nk1nk

Mar 27, 2022
This is for the online applications that got returned due to missing signature/document.

Why was your application returned? ALSO were you able to attach the missing document or did you have start new application and fill everything out all over again?

Britteadrinker

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
I’m still waiting for mine to be returned too for same issue. I imagine you just have to attach The new forms but we will also have to go through and change the dates so they reflect whatever month it is. How long have you been waiting? I’m 5 weeks and counting.

z1nk1nk

Mar 27, 2022
I applied march 30th online outland. I'm missing a police certificate. Are you online/paper and inland/outland?

Britteadrinker

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
Oh from what I understand your app won’t be returned for this. They ask for the doc and you’ll submit it. I’m Outland online. I missed signatures which I believe is an automatic return.

z1nk1nk

Mar 27, 2022
Yes unfortunately yours is a return. I'm also missing translated versions of government issued adress, bank statement address and proof of financial support. I sent the translated versions through the webform and they returned back to me a week after with a generic message saying they are too busy at the moment and that they will return to me as soon as possible. I think they will return to you in the next 3 weeks.

Britteadrinker

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
Their online system has some issues for sure and the instructions are not clear with electronic vs real signature’s. They said they were too busy? Yikes. It should be a simple addition for you though, hope they get back to you soon. There should be no need to fill anything out again. Police certificate only lasts 90 days so if they wait too long you’ll have to get another one done.

oh I hope mine comes back soon, it’s so frustrating!

z1nk1nk

Mar 27, 2022
I didnt know that, thanks. People in our march group have gotten AORs but they are inland paper so far. İn 3 weeks, it will be 2 months for you. Looking at the tracksheet, they are prioritizing paper for inland and online for outland.