+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application returned - Reapply

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Hello, my Online sponsorship application was returned today. I was wondering do I need to redo the forms all again on upload the missing document and apply on the same application as it open to do so?

Does anyone has that experience. I will call IRCC tomorrow but I was just wondering if anyone has any experience about that here.

Reactions: Aneep Kumar

z1nk1nk

Mar 27, 2022
I am guessing you can just add the missing documents since it's open? When did you first submit you're application and what were you missing?

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Hello, my Online sponsorship application was returned today. I was wondering do I need to redo the forms all again on upload the missing document and apply on the same application as it open to do so?

Does anyone has that experience. I will call IRCC tomorrow but I was just wondering if anyone has any experience about that here.
When did you submit the first application

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Any new update on this thread? My online economic class application(AIP) got returned due to the missing birth certificate.

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
My online economic class application(AIP) got returned due to the missing birth certificate. Do I need to submit a fresh application? or resubmit the old one with document they asked?