+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application processing time..........??????????????

meetpragnesh

Sep 11, 2015
hii everyone
i have applied for student visa on 18th of nov 2015 for january intake 2016 in NAIT ALBERTA.
can anyone tell me how long it will take to get the resultss??????????????

anybody any experience?????????????

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meetpragnesh said:
hii everyone
i have applied for student visa on 18th of nov 2015 for january intake 2016 in NAIT ALBERTA.

Depends on which category have you applied for?

But you may check it out here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

meetpragnesh

Sep 11, 2015
i dont know i just created my online account with cic and uploaded all the documents they asked for.

following document
1 application form
2 family information form
3 TRV form
4 passport copy
5 digital photo
6 all supporting documents for funding and fee receipt
7 offer letter from college
i have no idea.......... just took a risk no consultant advise....

ella_ella

Sep 17, 2012
meetpragnesh said:
hii everyone

I applied on Oct 24, also online, and I don't have any news

moe_jarrrr

Nov 10, 2015
I am from Jordan and i contacted the Canadian embassy here , they told me that online application takes the same ONLY if it is processed at the same country

In my case applying online from Jordan , my application will be processed in VAC Ankara, Turkey not in Amman, Jorfan as they told me so it is gonna take as any application applied in VAC in Ankara

You have to contact your embassy and ask them where does the online application process in your case then check the CIC website on how Long does it take.

Nep_student

Nov 16, 2015
there is delay in processing of all applications nowadays....speciall online applications coz paper-based are being processed faster.......normally 1-2weeks more than the mentioned actual processing time on the CIC website........also some applicants are lucky,they got visa earlier than the actual processing time.......so it depends.....best of luck guys

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
meetpragnesh said:
hii everyone

Friend, I'm having the exact silence from CIC aswell. Sadly, I have submitted all the documents since 9th Oct and no answer yet. Despite CIC said it only take 4 weeks to process a study permit. :(

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
moe_jarrrr said:
I am from Jordan and i contacted the Canadian embassy here , they told me that online application takes the same ONLY if it is processed at the same country

In my case applying online from Jordan , my application will be processed in VAC Ankara, Turkey not in Amman, Jorfan as they told me so it is gonna take as any application applied in VAC in Ankara

You have to contact your embassy and ask them where does the online application process in your case then check the CIC website on how Long does it take.
Really? I'm applying from Jakarta but they still sending the docs and decisions from Ottawa, as I was informed from CIC

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Nep_student said:
there is delay in processing of all applications nowadays....speciall online applications coz paper-based are being processed faster.......normally 1-2weeks more than the mentioned actual processing time on the CIC website........also some applicants are lucky,they got visa earlier than the actual processing time.......so it depends.....best of luck guys
Luck. Something very rare when applying visa from Canada :D :D

Nep_student

Nov 16, 2015
betteka said:
Luck. Something very rare when applying visa from Canada :D :D
Luck! yes someone can be really lucky sometimes.......one of my friend applied online on October.......got medical request affter a week......got passport request another week......and got the visa stamped on the next week !!! So I believe in Luck in CIC processing :)

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Nep_student said:
Luck! yes someone can be really lucky sometimes.......one of my friend applied online on October.......got medical request affter a week......got passport request another week......and got the visa stamped on the next week !!! So I believe in Luck in CIC processing :)
I wanna rub my passport all over your lucky friend ;D ;D

Nep_student

Nov 16, 2015
betteka said:
I wanna rub my passport all over your lucky friend ;D ;D

haha he has already reached canada........don't worry I believe CIC will give you a Christmas gift before 25th dec.........best wishes and Merry Christmas :)

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Nep_student said:
haha he has already reached canada........don't worry I believe CIC will give you a Christmas gift before 25th dec.........best wishes and Merry Christmas :)
That's very kind of you. Thanks buddy!

biswajitdas

Dec 11, 2015
Hi I applied from Chittagong, Bangladesh for study permit, in Canada through Visa Application Centre in Chttagong on 28/11/2015. I was selected in Seneca College, Toronto.
Today i tracked my application thorugh VFS tracking id & it said that my decision has been dispatched to the local VFS office.
Thay did not ask for my passport.
Does this mean that i have been refused.
please anyone of you eply.
I am very worried. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[