+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application or Paper Application through VFS

nabilrana7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Dear Member,
I will be applying from Saudi Arabia for my study permit. I am wating for my CAQ approval. I am wondering which method will help in obtaining visa more quickly although i have CAQ. Secondly my course doesnt have a co op option but i would still like to do a internship. can i still apply for an open work permit since there is nothing written about work requirement in offer letter. Your inputs will be valuable. Thanks in advance.

cupcake3.0

Sep 21, 2019
Hey
I will be applying from Saudi Arabia too.
How much funds will you be showing in your bank statement?
I will be showing 36000 CAD btw and willl be applying through VFS.

nabilrana7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hey
I will be applying from Saudi Arabia too.
How much funds will you be showing in your bank statement?
I will be showing 36000 CAD btw and willl be applying through VFS.
hello what is ur tuition fee. and in which university are you planning to attend?

cupcake3.0

Sep 21, 2019
Do you know that the bank statements we need to show as proof..does the first year tuition fee + living expenses need to be in the account every month or THE SUM of the amount in those 4 months should be equal to the expenses and tuition?

nabilrana7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Bachelor of Engineering
And yes i applied for CAQ on 24th Oct
well then you should not worry. caq will cross check ur funds. if they approve it then then there should be no issue in obtaining study permit with CAD 36000. Usually in ur case 25000+12750=$37750 required. but u r very close to it i cant answer i advice u should wait

Secondly by four months bank statements it means that your latest statement has the amount required. the previous months they just want to see it

cupcake3.0

Sep 21, 2019
But when i filled the CAQ form they didnt ask me to attach the Bank Statement and also in the financial section on their website it said i didnt need to provide any financial details.

cupcake3.0

Sep 21, 2019
I know i'm talking abt filling the application online and there was a "financial section" in which it said i didnt need to provide any details.

I did mail them the documents that they asked me to mail them on their form and BANK STATEMENT was not written on it.

Also i know a friend that applied for CAQ and even she said she you dont need to show ur bank statement to them and tht u need to show bank statement to the vfs office so I think u r mistaken.

cupcake3.0

Sep 21, 2019
I'm applying from Khobar.
It nowhere says that you have to mail them the bank statement.
The only four documents (the form itself, the offer letter, the picture, the passport copy) that you had to mail them were clearly mentioned on the second page of the form.