Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
lav444 said:
Hi
I have a question , and I am new on this forum.
I need to remove restriction from my OWP PILOT PROJECT
when i want to change my condition on my work permit what form should I use, Can I send it on line and how long does it takes and if I need to send it by mail what address should I use. ,,,Thank you ...and my medical is on 28 of august, can I send my form before that.I have open work permit with restriction ,not allowed to work in health care related services ,,,Thank you
Not sure if you can even apply to get restrictions removed from your OWP 27. CIC gets to determine what restrictions are placed on the OWP. You may get some restrictions removed when you apply for a regular OWP after you get AIP stage.

MariMari7

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17 2015
AOR Received.
AOR Sponsor-June 11, 2015, AOR Applicant -December 11,2015
Med's Done....
Filed with Application
screech339 said:
Not sure if you can even apply to get restrictions removed from your OWP 27. CIC gets to determine what restrictions are placed on the OWP. You may get some restrictions removed when you apply for a regular OWP after you get AIP stage.
I believe you can. I think if you did your medical upfront there should be no restrictions to work in medical and teaching. If you did not do medical then there will be restrictions.

The person who wants to remove the restriction: did you do an upfront medical?

mskeeta

Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INLAND
Do I send the OWP application in the same package of the sponsorship? Or do I send it to a different office? (applying inland)

Thank you :)

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mskeeta said:
Do I send the OWP application in the same package of the sponsorship? Or do I send it to a different office? (applying inland)

Thank you :)
same package as the sponsorship. we placed it in a separate envelope though.

anr8779

Nov 10, 2014
Wifey got her OWP in the mail today.

Took 3 months, we sent it along with her INLAND in May.

So what's next, she needs a temp sin card and she good to go?

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anr8779 said:
Wifey got her OWP in the mail today.

Took 3 months, we sent it along with her INLAND in May.

So what's next, she needs a temp sin card and she good to go?
SIN and health care

ksdledesma

Jan 20, 2012
Hi. My husband and I made the mistake of mailing our OWP request to Vegrville while the spousal sponsorship docs in Mississauga. What steps can we take to remedy the error? Appreciate the help

Duch

Aug 20, 2015
Hi,

I submitted both my PR and OWP application on June 9th 2015. They were received on June 11th.

I have noticed that everybody here seems to have taken an upfront medical examination. I didn't take any medical exam when I submitted the application.

My question is: Will they reject my OWP application because of that OR will I obtain an OWP with some restrictions?

Please I need your help because time is running and my savings are decreasing :(

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duch said:
Hi,

I submitted both my PR and OWP application on June 9th 2015. They were received on June 11th.

I have noticed that everybody here seems to have taken an upfront medical examination. I didn't take any medical exam when I submitted the application.

My question is: Will they reject my OWP application because of that OR will I obtain an OWP with some restrictions?

Please I need your help because time is running and my savings are decreasing :(

Hi! My husband didn't do upfront medicals. His OWP has 2 restrictions. The first states that he is not allowed to study unless authorized and the second says that he can't work for the sex industry including massage parlours, etc. LOL!

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
j0an said:
Hi! My husband didn't do upfront medicals. His OWP has 2 restrictions. The first states that he is not allowed to study unless authorized and the second says that he can't work for the sex industry including massage parlours, etc. LOL!
We did upfront medical and have those same restrictions.

insonoro

Jul 6, 2015
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2015
AOR Received.
10/07/2015
j0an said:
Same restrictions I've got when I had my working holiday visa for Canada.
So that will be a OWP without restrictions no?
and about study I am not sure, Someone told me that because we are spouses of a canadian we can study paying national fees even when our app still in process.

Anybody know something about that? I was looking for that info yesterday but I could not find anything related.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
insonoro said:
Same restrictions I've got when I had my working holiday visa for Canada.
So that will be a OWP without restrictions no?
and about study I am not sure, Someone told me that because we are spouses of a canadian we can study paying national fees even when our app still in process.

Anybody know something about that? I was looking for that info yesterday but I could not find anything related.
You still have to pay international fees for education regardless of your status of marriage to spouse, regardless if your PR application is in process. Until you officially landed as PR, you pay international fees.

insonoro

Jul 6, 2015
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2015
AOR Received.
10/07/2015
screech339 said:
You still have to pay international fees for education regardless of your status of marriage to spouse, regardless if your PR application is in process. Until you officially landed as PR, you pay international fees.
that makes more sense
thanks

Duch

Aug 20, 2015
j0an said:
Thank you for your prompt reply j0an ;)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
insonoro said:
Also, unless the program duration is less than 6 months, you would need a study permit.