+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

One week passed since BVL

Nikhil17

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Any update bro?
No updates since the BVL on Dec 1st. Mine was a Non-Sds paper application where I submitted my passport the same day I applied. So I don't know whether I will get some mail similar to the PPR or if it would be the final decision straightaway.

Reactions: asifhamza

asifhamza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
No updates since the BVL on Dec 1st. Mine was a Non-Sds paper application where I submitted my passport the same day I applied. So I don't know whether I will get some mail similar to the PPR or if it would be the final decision straightaway.
I guess you will get opr. Its a their procedure..
Well even i got BVL on 1st dec
Visa office is abudhabi right ?

Dreamsandhopes4ca

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
My BVL was recieved on october 30
No update after that

Mskaurr

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Non SDS
Applied 24th August
Biometric 28th August
Upfront Medical : 17th August
24 October: On Webform asked status of my application and asked why my medical status not changing from 2 months as i gave upfront medical.
3 November: Email received as a reply to my webform enquiry to send the Medical sheet
4 November: Sent the medical sheet through webform
18 November: Medical Passed
18 November: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

No Updates after this. Can anyone guide me what happens next and when ?
Hey i have the same situation, i passed my medical on November 17, applied aug 26. But sds

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
What is a BVL? And when do we receive it?
Biometric Confirmation Letter stating that how long your biometric are valid for. This comes just before the PPR or refusal letter. If someone didn't upload medicals and Ministry didn't ask for it and issue BVL, its most likely rejection. If your file is complete and all steps are complete, than most likely you will get PPR. But its all wait and watch and BVL comes in either case (acceptance or rejection). That's why people get worried between BVL and PPR.

Mskaurr

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Biometric Confirmation Letter stating that how long your biometric are valid for. This comes just before the PPR or refusal letter. If someone didn't upload medicals and Ministry didn't ask for it and issue BVL, its most likely rejection. If your file is complete and all steps are complete, than most likely you will get PPR. But its all wait and watch and BVL comes in either case (acceptance or rejection). That's why people get worried between BVL and PPR.
I had another concern. Which is that why do IRCC doesn't response to webform. I've uploaded my latest LOA last November 19. And till date there's no confirmation or whatsoever