+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

ananas

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
N/A RPRF request: 16-04-2015
moonbow2010 said:
That explains why for some ON PNP, the processing time is short.

They are actually following the EE entry.
If you mean having a full-time job in your field, that's far from the truth. I've been at my full-time job for 2.5 years now, related to my studies, and not even AOR since July 2014. I am also a masters stream applicant

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
:-X

Sorry, I am wrong on that point.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
Guys I have a great news!!!!

I got in process in ecas. I am ontario pnp, received QA call in October

lukeqichen

Jun 26, 2014
Oakville
hime said:
Guys I have a great news!!!!

I got in process in ecas. I am ontario pnp, received QA call in October
Are you also a ontario applicant? I assume you package was received in early April? Do you submitted your job offer to CIC with your application?

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Seeing May-AOR-received applicants getting IP is frustrating when I'm an Apr-AOR-received applicant and still am stuck in "medicals received"...

properRR

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
traxton said:
Seeing May-AOR-received applicants getting IP is frustrating when I'm an Apr-AOR-received applicant and still am stuck in "medicals received"...
I'm May applicant, still no AOR yet...

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
traxton said:
All the best. I know how it feels. Your turn will come soon.

I saw, You filed application on 17 April and got AOR in end of May and later add your spouse who is overseas, so may be that's causing the delays.

properRR

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
younghunter said:
Had you sent an email to CIO, Do they have your file with them.
yeah, I sent an email, and got the reply that I will be contacted once a file number is generated. So frustrating.

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
Anyone without QA call applied in June july 2014 got AOR?Please update

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
hime said:
All the best. I know how it feels. Your turn will come soon.

I saw, You filed application on 17 April and got AOR in end of May and later add your spouse who is overseas, so may be that's causing the delays.
Thanks! My spouse was included in my original application from the get-go from PNP cert application stage. On a happier note, although my ecas status is still "medicals received", I just received an email from CIC for a police certificate request! That means my application is finally in the hands of someone who is looking through it.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
traxton said:
Thanks! My spouse was included in my original application from the get-go from PNP cert application stage. On a happier note, although my ecas status is still "medicals received", I just received an email from CIC for a police certificate request! That means my application is finally in the hands of someone who is looking through it.
Good for you

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Got My GCMS -Basically my file turning in process coincided with the day eligibility and criminality were passed. An observation from the latest GCMS (I order them every month) is that they seem to have added extra steps prior to passing each requirement. So one officer reviewed the eligibility and actually wrote a whole paragraph as to why it should be passed and then another officer approved and confirmed the recommendation. They are definitely double checking everything. Oh, there was a thing in July that said sthg like "File identified in QA, do not process until further" so this I guess explains why they went silent on us and I guess that notice has been lifted. Considering all the new musings on this forum though I think it's safe to say that CIC has gone back to work and many of us will get PPR soon. I sure hope so!

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Congratulations on the good news!

Can you please share your timeline? Also, did you get a request for RPRF? I applied in late April and my file had the same note about "identified in QA" back in July, so I hope to get some news soon.

fenomenalb said:
Got My GCMS -Basically my file turning in process coincided with the day eligibility and criminality were passed. An observation from the latest GCMS (I order them every month) is that they seem to have added extra steps prior to passing each requirement. So one officer reviewed the eligibility and actually wrote a whole paragraph as to why it should be passed and then another officer approved and confirmed the recommendation. They are definitely double checking everything. Oh, there was a thing in July that said sthg like "File identified in QA, do not process until further" so this I guess explains why they went silent on us and I guess that notice has been lifted. Considering all the new musings on this forum though I think it's safe to say that CIC has gone back to work and many of us will get PPR soon. I sure hope so!

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Not much of a good news but thanks. I've posted my timeline numerous times: applied in early march paid RPRF without request...the usual jazz ya know.
hawkua said:
Congratulations on the good news!

Can you please share your timeline? Also, did you get a request for RPRF? I applied in late April and my file had the same note about "identified in QA" back in July, so I hope to get some news soon.