+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Re: PNP PR rejected for fund shortage

What is the status of your application on CIC web site

k_srini25 said:

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014

k_srini25 said:
1) i applied in 2007 under FSW for ontario
2) then in 2009-10 i got mail to re-apply under pnp and apply for work permit and also apply for PR
3) applied for work permit and i did get one but didnt travel and instead immediately applied for PR
4) Submitted PR application with india pcc and US pcc (asi was staying in US for around 2 years)
5) Then CIC delhi asked to submit passport of mine, spouse and kid and passports were sent immediately
6) 4 months didnt get any response and when followed up got response saying that my US PCC is missing, whereas i submitted the US PCC already to delhi CIC
Were your passports sleeping in NDVO for 4 months ?
7) Then finally we received all our passports from delhi office but with INCORRECT PR VISA DATE Stampled. (like if stamp date was 10th of oct then we got it on 20th of oct). Could not understand this part. when was the first medical done? Give nearest date in dd/mm/yy
8) when followed up with delhi cic office again for incorrect stamping got response after 2 months saying that my medical had expired and they had done stamping as per my medicals
9) then again followed with delhi cic for next steps and this time after 2 months they said i need to do redo medical and submit. so immediately underwent medical and sent the confirmation
10) after that when i followed up, this time to my surprise i dint get any response from delhi cic and instead canada ottawa office and they said me to resubmit all my documents. so i did attestation, notary etc all and courriered the docs to Ottawa office and after that there was complete silence from Ottawa office
11) now again when I followed up delhi cic said it is under process and I will soon get response.
12) finally yesterday to my surprise at my permanent address they received courier from Ottawa office saying that my application has been rejected and with drawn as funds in my account is less by some 900 dollars.
in 2010, the PoF for 3 was $16,967 while presently it appears to be $18,097Could this be the cause ?

Questions:
- I don't understand why delhi visa officer dint raised concern initially that my medical was about to expire before doing incorrect stamping
- I don't understand why it took 4 months for delhi visa officer to confirm that my US PCC was missing. If they lost it they could have told me to reapply and resubmit new US PCC
- I don't understand why suddenly in my case Ottawa jumped and then vanished and there was clear disconnect between delhi office and Ottawa office
- Moreover for past 2 years I have been consistently maintaining funds double then what is their requirement and I can prove them wrong with my bank/FD statement. GOD knows respective visa officer checked with which bank and what he understood.
- Moreover they sent the rejection hard copy letter to my permanent address whereas my current address and entire my pnp communicaton was being done from my current address

Things that I have lost:
- Valueable time of 6 years
- Property
- So many hardwork and followups
- Didn't plan for second baby as we thought then I would have to travel alone
- All dreams
- Even the very first stamping they did on my baby passport was wrong one
- More than 3 lac rupees of investment

My only request to visa officers it to not to play with people lives because when dreams break it hurts very badly forever.
Still my work permit visa is valid for another 4 months but I have lost trust on CANADIAN IMMIGRATION PROCESS
Thanks
I am only trying to analyse here. Please help us to understand for all our benefit.
My personal opinion is that CIC will never really call/check with your bank for balance. They determine their evaluation based on the transactions shown on 6 months bank statement originally submitted with your application. Ofcourse they understand that people will withdraw, use up, invest, deposit salaries etc during these long years of 'in process'
So CIC ought to have asked you to show FRESH bank statement and PoF while landing.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014

k_srini25 said:
1) i applied in 2007 under FSW for ontario
2) then in 2009-10 i got mail to re-apply under pnp and apply for work permit and also apply for PR
3) applied for work permit and i did get one but didnt travel and instead immediately applied for PR
4) Submitted PR application with india pcc and US pcc (asi was staying in US for around 2 years)
5) Then CIC delhi asked to submit passport of mine, spouse and kid and passports were sent immediately
6) 4 months didnt get any response and when followed up got response saying that my US PCC is missing, whereas i submitted the US PCC already to delhi CIC
7) Then finally we received all our passports from delhi office but with INCORRECT PR VISA DATE Stampled. (like if stamp date was 10th of oct then we got it on 20th of oct).
8) when followed up with delhi cic office again for incorrect stamping got response after 2 months saying that my medical had expired and they had done stamping as per my medicals
9) then again followed with delhi cic for next steps and this time after 2 months they said i need to do redo medical and submit. so immediately underwent medical and sent the confirmation
10) after that when i followed up, this time to my surprise i dint get any response from delhi cic and instead canada ottawa office and they said me to resubmit all my documents. so i did attestation, notary etc all and courriered the docs to Ottawa office and after that there was complete silence from Ottawa office
11) now again when I followed up delhi cic said it is under process and I will soon get response.
12) finally yesterday to my surprise at my permanent address they received courier from Ottawa office saying that my application has been rejected and with drawn as funds in my account is less by some 900 dollars.

Questions:
- I don't understand why delhi visa officer dint raised concern initially that my medical was about to expire before doing incorrect stamping
- I don't understand why it took 4 months for delhi visa officer to confirm that my US PCC was missing. If they lost it they could have told me to reapply and resubmit new US PCC
- I don't understand why suddenly in my case Ottawa jumped and then vanished and there was clear disconnect between delhi office and Ottawa office
- Moreover for past 2 years I have been consistently maintaining funds double then what is their requirement and I can prove them wrong with my bank/FD statement. GOD knows respective visa officer checked with which bank and what he understood.
- Moreover they sent the rejection hard copy letter to my permanent address whereas my current address and entire my pnp communicaton was being done from my current address

Things that I have lost:
- Valueable time of 6 years
- Property
- So many hardwork and followups
- Didn't plan for second baby as we thought then I would have to travel alone
- All dreams
- Even the very first stamping they did on my baby passport was wrong one
- More than 3 lac rupees of investment

My only request to visa officers it to not to play with people lives because when dreams break it hurts very badly forever.
Still my work permit visa is valid for another 4 months but I have lost trust on CANADIAN IMMIGRATION PROCESS
Thanks
Sad to hear about your case. I don't mean to blame you for anything. But should you submit your new funds and new bank statements to Ottawa when they asked you resubmitted your documents? I think they did give you a chance to update your latest status.

If you did send new bank statements to them, try to write to Ottawa office and explain your situations. Wish you all the best!

Malfeas13

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sidney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 09, 2015
Doc's Request.
07-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Request
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
12-07-2016
Passport Req..
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2017
LANDED..........
20-02-2017
Guys, do you know if the Master's students stream of Opportunities Ontario will continue next year? It's because I am in my last semester and I would like to apply

k_srini25

Jul 31, 2014
- Also letter that i have received from ottawa only mentions pnp certification number is withdrawn so does that mean that delhi CHC will also remove my subsequent PR application or still that will be valid.?

- Is there anyway round i can write back to Ottawa and to reconsider my application withdrawal with proof of funds records for 2 years?

Any suggestions please suggest
Thanks

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
k_srini25 said:
- Also letter that i have received from ottawa only mentions pnp certification number is withdrawn so does that mean that delhi CHC will also remove my subsequent PR application or still that will be valid.?

- Is there anyway round i can write back to Ottawa and to reconsider my application withdrawal with proof of funds records for 2 years?

Thanks
You can write to Ottawa general email address. Normally, they will answer you in a week. Otherwise, send them again.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
k_srini25 said:

Thanks
There is an appeal process .. You can appeal against their decision just Google it

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
k_srini25 said:

Thanks
@ Srini, Kindly provide your responses by replies to the post #926 and #930 of Islamabad786 dated 03-Dec. Are you a FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot Program candidate ?

Sep 10, 2014
max_ka said:
So the average processing time is about 17 months I believe?
That's right, 17 months for CPP Ottawa, so from what the lawyer said if you're within this time frame in the process then it's normal.. start stressing after those 17 months... now that I think of it I should start worrying by mid-January if nothing comes up. Will keep you posted.

Sep 10, 2014
Malfeas13 said:
Guys, do you know if the Master's students stream of Opportunities Ontario will continue next year? It's because I am in my last semester and I would like to apply
It is likely that this Master's category will continue, I recently attended a presentation from Opportunities Ontario.. so no problem.. apparently the only one that they don't know if it will continue is the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).. apparently when Express Entry starts in 2015 it is possible that CEC may disappear. So if anyone is eligible and wants to apply under CEC they should do that now in 2014.

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Malfeas13 said:
Yes.. Its continuing.. thats what they told in recent seminars...

polarbeartina

Feb 20, 2014
Virtual_Flowers said:
It is likely that this Master's category will continue, I recently attended a presentation from Opportunities Ontario.. so no problem.. apparently the only one that they don't know if it will continue is the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).. apparently when Express Entry starts in 2015 it is possible that CEC may disappear. So if anyone is eligible and wants to apply under CEC they should do that now in 2014.
CEC 2014 cap of 8000 has already been fully filled. That's what I heard from the same day CIC post info of Express Entry. They mentioned it in the webpage introducing EE other than the regular CEC cap tracking webpage.

joyous

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
LANDED..........
In-land applicant
polarbeartina said:
CEC 2014 cap of 8000 has already been fully filled. That's what I heard from the same day CIC post info of Express Entry. They mentioned it in the webpage introducing EE other than the regular CEC cap tracking webpage.
This link says cap has not been reached. Or am I wrong?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/applications-accepted.asp

Total applications received towards the overall cap: 4,537 / 8,000

polarbeartina

Feb 20, 2014
joyous said:
This link says cap has not been reached. Or am I wrong?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/applications-accepted.asp

Total applications received towards the overall cap: 4,537 / 8,000
CIC corrected their mistake today. The info was posted on the EE webpage.
It should still be 4xxx/8000.

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Dear Forumites,

Can any one please give me a sample of the 'Updated Information Chart'
Can I voluntarily submit any update before VO hopefully requests along with PPR ?

TIA