+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

lukeqichen

Jun 26, 2014
Oakville
max_ka said:
So the average processing time is about 17 months I believe?
No way! They must gear up next year. For now the average processing time on CIC's website is still 11 month. They need to make 80%+ cases meet their target. For now, I assume CIC is training their officers for the EE next year. Also, CEC no longer exist next year. I think May-August OPNPers will get benefit from new system and late August will go into the normal pass.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
lukeqichen said:
No way! They must gear up next year. For now the average processing time on CIC's website is still 11 month. They need to make 80%+ cases meet their target. For now, I assume CIC is training their officers for the EE next year. Also, CEC no longer exist next year. I think May-August OPNPers will get benefit from new system and late August will go into the normal pass.
It's very good that you keep a positive attitude.

Are there anyone applying for EE next year?

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Excellent point about the training. That would make so much sense in terms of the reason why they pretty much just gave up on processing current applications.

lukeqichen said:

lukeqichen

Jun 26, 2014
Oakville
fenomenalb said:
Excellent point about the training. That would make so much sense in terms of the reason why they pretty much just gave up on processing current applications.
Yes, I am pretty sure CIC is working on EE system. Because launching EE next year is like a political mission for them. Also, the EE system is totally based on Electric, it's quite different from current paper-based application. That needs a lot of training.

lukeqichen

Jun 26, 2014
Oakville
karenv said:
It's very good that you keep a positive attitude.

Are there anyone applying for EE next year?
Yes, I also feel more positive when I read the EE point system. They give 600 points for PNP holders. I think for most OPNP applicants, we can get more than 950 points in the EE. I think this should be enough points to be selected out of the waiting pool. so, if we don't satisfied with current processing time. we can simply also apply under EE system and get visa in 6 month.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
Maybe I am wrong. But as i understand, provincial nomination is 300 points and job offer is another 300 points. If you have both, you will have 600 points. If you have only one of them, you will get 300 points only.

k_srini25

Jul 31, 2014
Guys to update you all my PR visa status after incorrect PR stamping they told me to redo medical and submit which I did and then after wait of 6 months they have rejected my PR saying I don't have enough funds but I have 3 times more funds in my account since 2 years. ... surprised how much injustice they could do. Very sad.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
k_srini25 said:
Guys to update you all my PR visa status after incorrect PR stamping they told me to redo medical and submit which I did and then after wait of 6 months they have rejected my PR saying I don't have enough funds but I have 3 times more funds in my account since 2 years. ... surprised how much injustice they could do. Very sad.
Did u had the job during the PR file processing and are you inland applicant ?

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
k_srini25 said:
This is sad after so much waiting. What was case, opnp without job offer masters ? When did you apply ?

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
This guy posted this news everywhere.

::)

Smells something suspicious.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
1. You were invited to apply for PNP under some program/initiative after the closure of FSW program for Pre-2008 applicants. What is your program and province of nomination?
2. You were granted work permit before you apply for PR. Are you in Canada at this moment and working?
3. You were requested to provide documents in June/July of this year. Did you send those docs to CPC-Ottawa?
4. Have you been keeping enough funds in your account to meet CIC requirements all time during processing of your PR application? They might have verified you account when then funds were low in your account

You may have received rejection email from CIC providing you a chance to explain your situation on non-availability of funds

k_srini25 said:

k_srini25

Jul 31, 2014
PNP PR rejected for fund shortage

1) i applied in 2007 under FSW for ontario
2) then in 2009-10 i got mail to re-apply under pnp and apply for work permit and also apply for PR
3) applied for work permit and i did get one but didnt travel and instead immediately applied for PR
4) Submitted PR application with india pcc and US pcc (asi was staying in US for around 2 years)
5) Then CIC delhi asked to submit passport of mine, spouse and kid and passports were sent immediately
6) 4 months didnt get any response and when followed up got response saying that my US PCC is missing, whereas i submitted the US PCC already to delhi CIC
7) Then finally we received all our passports from delhi office but with INCORRECT PR VISA DATE Stampled. (like if stamp date was 10th of oct then we got it on 20th of oct).
8) when followed up with delhi cic office again for incorrect stamping got response after 2 months saying that my medical had expired and they had done stamping as per my medicals
9) then again followed with delhi cic for next steps and this time after 2 months they said i need to do redo medical and submit. so immediately underwent medical and sent the confirmation
10) after that when i followed up, this time to my surprise i dint get any response from delhi cic and instead canada ottawa office and they said me to resubmit all my documents. so i did attestation, notary etc all and courriered the docs to Ottawa office and after that there was complete silence from Ottawa office
11) now again when I followed up delhi cic said it is under process and I will soon get response.
12) finally yesterday to my surprise at my permanent address they received courier from Ottawa office saying that my application has been rejected and with drawn as funds in my account is less by some 900 dollars.

Questions:
- I don’t understand why delhi visa officer dint raised concern initially that my medical was about to expire before doing incorrect stamping
- I don’t understand why it took 4 months for delhi visa officer to confirm that my US PCC was missing. If they lost it they could have told me to reapply and resubmit new US PCC
- I don’t understand why suddenly in my case Ottawa jumped and then vanished and there was clear disconnect between delhi office and Ottawa office
- Moreover for past 2 years I have been consistently maintaining funds double then what is their requirement and I can prove them wrong with my bank/FD statement. GOD knows respective visa officer checked with which bank and what he understood.
- Moreover they sent the rejection hard copy letter to my permanent address whereas my current address and entire my pnp communicaton was being done from my current address

Things that I have lost:
- Valueable time of 6 years
- Property
- So many hardwork and followups
- Didn’t plan for second baby as we thought then I would have to travel alone
- All dreams
- Even the very first stamping they did on my baby passport was wrong one
- More than 3 lac rupees of investment

My only request to visa officers it to not to play with people lives because when dreams break it hurts very badly forever.
Still my work permit visa is valid for another 4 months but I have lost trust on CANADIAN IMMIGRATION PROCESS
Thanks

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Chances are they may reject all pending pre-2008 applicants. I have this bad feeling in my stomach now.