+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

Paopao599

Jul 29, 2014
Something interesting. I login to my CIC page and the last modified date changed to Nov 4th, last time it was on May when my medical result was received. But nothing else changed on the status, wondering what they modified.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
I have the same modified date. I think it's because of the yellow log out button that they just added in.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Paopao599 said:
Something interesting. I login to my CIC page and the last modified date changed to Nov 4th, last time it was on May when my medical result was received. But nothing else changed on the status, wondering what they modified.

The modified date has nothing to do with our application

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
My friend was part of QA process applied in June 2013 received decision made n ppr in October end n did his landing few days ago...

Sep 10, 2014
Yesterday I received my QA call from Ontario, the officer asked me if I had received his email, I checked and I had received it a couple of hours earlier. Then he asked me A LOT of questions, it was almost like an interview, different questions about my studies, where I live, what I do, if I had traveled outside of Canada, etc. Maybe we spoke for about 20 minutes I guess. At the end, he asked me to send credit card statements from when I first arrived in Canada. This is to verify that I've been living here.

So, I'm really glad to learn that the file is 'moving' somehow. I applied for the PR in August 2013 under PNP Ontario, Master's stream, from within Canada, I started a business so I'm not working for an employer. I had got DM I believe in May this year, however then I was asked to send additional paperwork for QA, I sent that in July, then in August I re-sent the information, I had not had any news since.

I hope that this news cheers you up... this means that our files are moving, now we just need to be patient and pray that the Ready-For-Visa email arrives. Have faith everyone!

Paopao599

Jul 29, 2014
Virtual_Flowers said:
Yesterday I received my QA call from Ontario, the officer asked me if I had received his email, I checked and I had received it a couple of hours earlier. Then he asked me A LOT of questions, it was almost like an interview, different questions about my studies, where I live, what I do, if I had traveled outside of Canada, etc. Maybe we spoke for about 20 minutes I guess. At the end, he asked me to send credit card statements from when I first arrived in Canada. This is to verify that I've been living here.

So, I'm really glad to learn that the file is 'moving' somehow. I applied for the PR in August 2013 under PNP Ontario, Master's stream, from within Canada, I started a business so I'm not working for an employer. I had got DM I believe in May this year, however then I was asked to send additional paperwork for QA, I sent that in July, then in August I re-sent the information, I had not had any news since.

I hope that this news cheers you up... this means that our files are moving, now we just need to be patient and pray that the Ready-For-Visa email arrives. Have faith everyone!
I think a lot of us got the QA call so far, but when we are moving to IP is still unknown

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Virtual_Flowers said:

When was work started on your application by CIC and how long has it been in process ?

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Max did u get any update?? I think you should ask for gcms notes as you will surely see a moment on your file now because DMALIK got his PPR

max_ka said:
When was work started on your application by CIC and how long has it been in process ?

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
Max did u get any update?? I think you should ask for gcms notes as you will surely see a moment on your file now because DMALIK got his PPR
No bro nothing . yeah I'll order the gcms notes tonight

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
max_ka said:
No bro nothing . yeah I'll order the gcms notes tonight
My GCMS notes for the past three months have been the SAME! last date of entry was end July when my application got transferred over for QA. The lack of updates is really ridiculous.

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
traxton said:
My GCMS notes for the past three months have been the SAME! last date of entry was end July when my application got transferred over for QA. The lack of updates is really ridiculous.
Means no use ordering them

Sep 10, 2014
max_ka said:
They started processing the application in May this year, and for a brief time the status said "Decision Made" it said "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision". Then in July they asked for additional paperwork for QA, the status went back to "In Process". It's been In Process all this time, after I sent all of the required paperwork I had no news.. until the officer from Ontario PNP called me.

I asked an immigration lawyer if I should be concerned, and she said that since our file is still within the average processing time, then no need to worry... that it's normal.

Please share when you get your Ready for Visa emails. In the meantime, we just need to be patient.

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Virtual_Flowers said:
They started processing the application in May this year, and for a brief time the status said "Decision Made" it said "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision". Then in July they asked for additional paperwork for QA, the status went back to "In Process". It's been In Process all this time, after I sent all of the required paperwork I had no news.. until the officer from Ontario PNP called me.

I asked an immigration lawyer if I should be concerned, and she said that since our file is still within the average processing time, then no need to worry... that it's normal.

Please share when you get your Ready for Visa emails. In the meantime, we just need to be patient.
So the average processing time is about 17 months I believe?