+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
They are smart foxes. They could have said nothing and all those that apply now in theory will get they certificate in 2015 (or within 90 days so no problem there). The real victims are those who applied over the last couple of month and this is a smokescreen aimed at clouding their vision (3 months + whenever the quota was reached)...sorry

taurus1985 said:
We just reached our quota of 2500. In most years we get some more positions allocated from CIC, so we are likely to nominate more people. Also, we don't stop processing though we have met the quota – we still have an inventory of applications and they will continue to be reviewed so that, whether it be through new allocations this year or starting from zero on January 1st, we will be able to quickly nominate approvable applicants. Please advise students that they are still welcome to apply and that, given our usual 3-4 months processing time, they will not notice much of a lag time because, as I said, we will continue to work on them and then nominate early in 2015 at the latest.

joyous

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
LANDED..........
In-land applicant
moonbow2010 said:
Update from ON PNP:

https://www.facebook.com/studyworkstay

CIC is doing a quality assurance pilot project. Please provide all information being requested with an explanation. We have noted this issue and did communicate with CIC
I don't see this update on the FB page. Can you let me know what date? My lawyer has no clue and I need to tell him. Thanks.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Call them and ask them. They will tell u that its filled. But i think so that it is not true. I think they have stopped giving certificates. 2500 is a huge amount. They can never fill it up.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
Call them and ask them. They will tell u that its filled. But i think so that it is not true. I think they have stopped giving certificates. 2500 is a huge amount. They can never fill it up.
Our school send us email regarding CIC n opnp programs updates whenever they get info from these offices n I got it from school .. I believe its true

Ting0109

Oct 24, 2014
Did your friend get any update? or already been granted PR?

moonbow2010 said:
My friend got this weird email from CIC after submitting his passport.

He is an Ontario Nominee-Master without job offer. This email was sent on Canada Day. Does anyone have any ideas?

***********************************************************************************************************
Our office has received your original passport. We regret to inform you that your passport was requested prematurely and is being returned because further verifications must be conducted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada before a final decision is rendered on your application for permanent residence.

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

·
The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

·
A copy of your curriculum vitae.

·
If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).

·
Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.

·
Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.

·
Proof of education including transcripts.

Ting0109

Oct 24, 2014
Not sure if everyone know this.

Just contacted OPNP, as myself and someone I know, we didnt get any calls from OPNP.

OPNP just replied that they ARE doing a QA, but this QA has nothing to do with what CIC is doing right now. CIC is doing their own QA. A separate QA!

So, is there anyone who actually get any call from CIC regarding to the CIC's QA? Or any update?

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
So let me get this straight there is two QAs. So which QA is CPC Ottawa conducting. How is that different from CIC and ON PNP. Absolutely mind boggling I don't get it.

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
I contacted CIC about 1 month ago and they told me my file is with the visa office. I contacted CPC Ottawa and visa office till now there has been no response. So you can imagine the confusion CIC,CPC,ON PNP,VISA OFFICE. Who do you ask?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
kaka188 said:
So let me get this straight there is two QAs. So which QA is CPC Ottawa conducting. How is that different from CIC and ON PNP. Absolutely mind boggling I don't get it.
I have said this before also that people who got email from CIC didn't got call from OPNP n those who got call/email from OPNP never got any email from CIC for additional documents

SSM2011

Oct 28, 2014
taurus1985 said:
I have said this before also that people who got email from CIC didn't got call from OPNP n those who got call/email from OPNP never got any email from CIC for additional documents
I got call from OPNP 20 days ago. I am November 2013 applicant. It has been more than 5 months since I paid my RPRF. My ECAS did not change to in Process yet...

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Got an email late in the evening today from CIO Sydney with an application number (don't know if it's AOR), and a highlighted sentence --YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOW BEEN PLACED INTO PROCESSING.
Also acknowledges receipt of payment.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Feb2004 said:
Got an email late in the evening today from CIO Sydney with an application number (don't know if it's AOR), and a highlighted sentence --YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOW BEEN PLACED INTO PROCESSING.
That's your AOR,congratulations!

indocanadian13

Oct 22, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa / CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
File Transfer...
God knows
Med's Request
12-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2015
LANDED..........
01-06-2015
Feb2004 said:
Whats ur province ? and category