+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
yingying1202000 said:
I guess just the resume and transcript.
I sent them resume and transcripts too already. My notice of assessment came late did not send it yet , could it be that?

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
yingying1202000 said:
I think what they mean is we do not need to submit those documents that related to work.

But what additional documents are they asking for now ???Because i have already sent them what i could .

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
Max_ka when they asked document from u

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
Additional documents?

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
email or regular mail?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I think this is a generic email that has been send to every one who received the letter earlier asking for 6 documents in this stream for their Quality Assessment Pilot project. If you have already send them applicable documents then you may not need to send them again. This email apply to those who have not submitted their document yet based on the letter they are referring to.
You may raise a query email with CPC-Ottawa and telling them that you have already submitted applicable documents as requested in the letter and if they still require another set of those documents. They will reply you in a few days.

CIC is making use of our data to improve their process for future applicants and maybe auditing our selection criteria. You will also see change in the content of generic letter (requesting for documents)(additions/omissions) they may be sending to applicants in the near future based on our data.

max_ka said:
Heeey I got the same ditto email ......

What are they asking me now ?? And what first letter are they referring too ??? I Do not get it.

I do not have any experience and i have no proof of membership or reference because i did not work in my intended field. I did provide them with my current employment letter, cra assessment , t4 and my education cerf ,also my transcripts what else do they want ???

Any IDEA ANYONE ??

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
islamabad786 said:
I think this is a generic email that has been send to every one who received the letter earlier asking for 6 documents in this stream for their Quality Assessment Pilot project. If you have already send them applicable documents then you may not need to send them again. This email apply to those who have not submitted their document yet based on the letter they are referring to.
You may raise a query email with CPC-Ottawa and telling them that you have already submitted applicable documents as requested in the letter and if they still require another set of those documents. They will reply you in a few days.

CIC is making use of our data to improve their process for future applicants. You will also see change in the content of generic letter (requesting for documents)(additions/omissions) they may be sending to applicants in the near future based on our data.
That sounds like a logical explanation. Just to be clear I will send them a querry email to clarify what documents are being requested.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
islamabad786 said:

CIC is making use of our data to improve their process for future applicants and maybe auditing our selection criteria. You will also see change in the content of generic letter (requesting for documents)(additions/omissions) they may be sending to applicants in the near future based on our data.
+1 islamabad786

How can you guys not understand this simple email?

Its a good news for all of the OPNP applicants without a job offer. Our files will be assessed on the same rules on which we were issued nomination. Actually Cic doesnt even need transcript and resume as it has already been forwarded to OPNP but anyways producing these documents is not a big deal.

Cheers my friends! God help us and may nothing like this happen again to anyone of us. I hope we all get our PRs soon.

yingying1202000

Apr 3, 2014
I just wanna make sure, is that means we just need to submit the resume and transcript to cic? Is there anything else? Did you guys already do that ?

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
yingying1202000 said:
I just wanna make sure, is that means we just need to submit the resume and transcript to cic? Is there anything else? Did you guys already do that ?
@yingying..I had submitted what they asked for in July, I don't think there is a point of doing it again. If you have not yet submitted any documentation, omit the job reference letters and send the remaining, i.e. degree, transcripts, updated resume, tax returns, etc.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
GT1234 said:
@ yingying..I had submitted what they asked for in July, I don't think there is a point of doing it again. If you have not yet submitted any documentation, omit the job reference letters and send the remaining, i.e. degree, transcripts, updated resume, tax returns, etc.
So job offer is off the table? right?