+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On/off campus job - Sheridan college

NJ1301

Oct 27, 2017
Tnx for reply.
I am asking when applying for a study permit .we need to provide a address in our checklist documents to show visa officer that we have place to stay .so in that regard i am looking for a accommodation near sheridan college Oakville .
I re applying actually. Last time i gave my relatives address but this time i want to produce my own address ..if you understand or help...what usually people provide i have no idea.
Thanks
Hi again.

Well I am still in the process of applying. I shall pay my fees in a day or two. Post that I shall look for housing options.

Through Sheridan international center, I did recieve a mail mentioning about this app "iCent."
In that app they have this entire steps and checklist .

I would suggest you going through that once .

Best

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Hi again.

Well I am still in the process of applying. I shall pay my fees in a day or two. Post that I shall look for housing options.

Through Sheridan international center, I did recieve a mail mentioning about this app "iCent."
In that app they have this entire steps and checklist .

I would suggest you going through that once .

Best
Alright..i didn't receive any mail like this. I payed fee and all stuff just waiting for permit to enrol ..sheridan own residence or quite expensive and take long time to select you even longer than acceptance letter for admission. So i am looking near by..
Waiting for comment from senior members one who been this process.