+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On-line Service Not able to identify my application

dhana

Mar 12, 2013
Hi,

I've submitted my application on March 25 2013 and I've received the confirmation from CEC that my application is complete and would be sent to a visa office for furthur processing on May 3rd 2013, but I can't seem to use the On-line Service to track the status of my application. I sent my application about the same time as my buddy, and he is able to use the On-line Service. Should I be worried?

kaytea

Star Member
Jan 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2014
LANDED..........
19-01-2014
I read in other forums that you might have to type your full name sometimes.
Check your personal info is entered correctly.
I have two last names. When I applied for another permit, for a long while I only typed my first last name and wondered what was wrong.
Also if it doesnt work, try again tomorrow or the day after. Sometimes it takes one day for some people, longer for other people, even though you applied at the same time.
See what others have to say too

OHKIDDA

Star Member
Sep 1, 2012
dhana said:
Hi,

I've submitted my application on March 25 2013 and I've received the confirmation from CEC that my application is complete and would be sent to a visa office for furthur processing on May 3rd 2013, but I can't seem to use the On-line Service to track the status of my application. I sent my application about the same time as my buddy, and he is able to use the On-line Service. Should I be worried?
You don't need to worry at all. This happened to me a few times during my application process over the last year or so.
Keep checking each day. When it happened to me, I emailed them and they said they were aware of the problem and it is a periodic issue, meaning it is expected to happen from time to time.

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
dhana said:
Hi,

try your first name and last name combined instead of only last name, if not, try combinations of your first name & last name.. It will work.. if you don't have last name on your PP, they change your last name with first name in your application. That what happened with me..