+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
"The immigrant's heart marches to the beat of two quite different drums, one from the old homeland and the other from the new. The immigrant has to bridge these two worlds, living comfortably in the new and bringing the best of his or her ancient identity and heritage to bear on life in an adopted homeland."
- Irish President Mary McAleese

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to persevere until the last possible moment.

"Because only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is.

The other is Good -It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

Thanks Qorax and Kanamen or sharing these wonderful aspects of life which we tend to forget in this fast hustle bustle of our lives. I always enjoy your posts and ponder for a while and try to do my best.

You guys are above any ratings...but just to show my appreciation, I give +1 (as everybody else... Wish could give you more!!!). :)

Regards.

Mitali
Thanks Sister

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Yes Ma'am... just like u... good with words as well !
mandiebraxton said:
Mitali is a lady? No wonder u r so good with words...-:) Mandie
Mandie....now I am at a loss of WORDS. Just to let you know that I enjoy reading your posts too, especially the quips, that you drizzle your posts with to make them so spicy. ;)

Qorax da....I really don't know what to say....You are always there with the RIGHT concoction at the most apt times.

If just communication through a Forum can be so exhilarating then the actual meeting would be ......I am again at a loss of words!! ;D

Good Day to you all.

Mitali

M

Mr Mak

LESSONS OF LIFE - MIRACLE, FAITH

A little girl went to her bedroom and pulled a glass jelly jar from its hiding place in the closet. She poured the change out on the floor and counted it carefully. Three times, even. The total had to be exactly perfect. No chance here for mistakes, carefully placing the coins back in the jar and twisting on the cap, she slipped out the back door and made her way 6 blocks to Rexall's Drug Store with the big red Indian Chief sign above the door.

She waited patiently for the pharmacist to give her some attention but he was too busy at this moment. Tess twisted her feet to make a scuffing noise. Nothing. She cleared her throat with the most disgusting sound she could muster. No good. Finally she took a quarter from her jar and banged it on the glass counter. That did it!

"And what do you want?" the pharmacist asked in an annoyed tone of voice. I'm talking to my brother from Chicago whom I haven't seen in ages," he said without waiting for a reply to his question. "Well, I want to talk to you about my brother," Tess answered back in the same annoyed tone. "He's really, really sick... and I want to buy miracle."

"I beg your pardon?" said the pharmacist." His name is Andrew and he has something bad growing inside his head and my Daddy says only a miracle can save him now. So how much does a miracle cost?" "We don't sell miracles here, little girl. I'm sorry but I can't help you," the pharmacist said, softening a little. "Listen, I have the money to pay for it. If it isn't enough, I will get the rest. Just tell me how much it costs."

The pharmacist's brother was a well dressed man. He stooped down and asked the little girl, "What kind of a miracle does your brother need?" "I don't know," Tess replied with her eyes welling up. I just know he's really sick and Mommy says he needs an operation. But my Daddy can't pay for it, so I want to use my money." "How much do you have?" asked the man from Chicago. "One dollar and eleven cents," Tess answered barely audibly. "And it's all the money I have, but I can get some more if I need to." "Well, what a coincidence," smiled the man. "A dollar and eleven cents -- the exact price of a miracle for little brothers."

He took her money in one hand and with the other hand he grasped her mitten and said "Take me to where you live. I want to see your brother and meet your parents. Let's see if I have the miracle you need."

That well dressed man was Dr. Carlton Armstrong, a surgeon, specializing in neuro-surgery. The operation was completed free of charge and it wasn't long until Andrew was home again and doing well. Mom and Dad were happily talking about the chain of events that had led them to this place.

That surgery," her Mom whispered. "was a real miracle. I wonder how much it would have cost?" Tess smiled. She knew exactly how much a miracle cost...one dollar and eleven cents ... plus the faith of a little child..

In our lives, we never know how many miracles we will need. A miracle is not the suspension of natural law, but the operation of a higher law.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Mak said:

In our lives, we never know how many miracles we will need. A miracle is not the suspension of natural law, but the operation of a higher law.
Mr. Mak....I truly believe in the MIRACLES of HIGHER LAW.

Thanks for sharing...

Mitali

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Mak said:

Morally excellent

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
I actually cried reading that.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ Qorax and Mitali, night out with friends and I reached out for my phone in my bag to come straight to this thread....I couldn't stop giggling and everyone thought I was crazy! I just looked at them sheepishly...heheheehe-:) life is good...Mandie

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
@ Qorax and Mitali, night out with friends and I reached out for my phone in my bag to come straight to this thread....I couldn't stop giggling and everyone thought I was crazy! I just looked at them sheepishly...heheheehe-:) life is good...Mandie
Hey mandie....it is fun to keep the secret of our giggles!!!

Mitali

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
life is good...Mandie
Always thanks to Almighty.Once we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Remember every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.
O Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness. ~ William Shakespeare

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Always thanks to Almighty.Once we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Remember every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.
O Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness. ~ William Shakespeare
And we have JUST ONE LIFE TO LIVE so live it to the fullest as we will not get a SECOND CHANCE.

Mitali

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Kanamen said:
Now I know why I take so many pictures :)..Mandie

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
"Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink.
But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love.
If you must steal, steal away from bad company.
If you must cheat, cheat death.
And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.

Will Smith in HITCH

Just can't forget these lines... and thus, thought of sharing !

Qorax