+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
spur230 said:
" Let me tell you something you already know.

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit.

It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward.

How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! " ~ Rocky Balboa

Many thanks to Qorax for you time for putting up invaluable suggestion. I admire your efforts.
Thanx buddy... this is Stallone's by far the finest soliloquy. Loved that then & keep remembering always.
Qorax

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today NEWS: Aug 12, 2011. OTTAWA - CANADA.

Look the OTTAWA News : 10 LaidOFF group people "WON a $7 million lottery on the same day many got layoff notices".

Read more Link : http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2011/08/12/ottawa-lottery-ticket-pickup.html

Try your LUCK (who knows when your luck will be in your favor!!).

OMM

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OUR CHILDREN______OUR LIFE

•Hold your children close to make them feel loved and secure. Even teenagers need to be hugged, though they often protest.

•Set consistent rules for conduct and stick to them.

•Read to your kids, especially when they are toddlers and youngsters. Share outings to the library and let children select books that prompt their imagination and interests.

•Tell your children you love them and that they're special to you.

•Encourage and support your children's interests and schoolwork; check homework and visit your child's classroom.

•Tell your children stories about when you were little. Let them know about what you would do differently (if you were to get a do-over) and things you did right.

•Play with your children, inside and outside the house. If you're not the athletic type, quiet games such as Go Fish! or checkers can be as much fun as playing ball. Sign kids up for teams and attend their team games.

•Eat together! Sharing conversation over a meal is one of the best ways to bond and learn about what is going on in your children's lives.

•Talk with your teenager about appropriate behavior regarding sex, drugs, and alcohol. Be sure to talk about these subjects more than once to make your views clear.

•If your children's schedules don't fit yours, still try to find time each day to spend with them. They will appreciate knowing that they are important enough for you to be making the effort to be together.

"The most important gifts you can give to your child are love and time with you

A helpful link for Parents

http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/document/brochure/earlyreading/index.html#word

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Kanamen said:

•Hold your children close to make them feel loved and secure. Even teenagers need to be hugged, though they often protest.

•Read to your kids, especially when they are toddlers and youngsters. Share outings to the library and let children select books that prompt their imagination and interests.

•Encourage and support your children's interests and schoolwork; check homework and visit your child's classroom.

•Tell your children stories about when you were little. Let them know about what you would do differently (if you were to get a do-over) and things you did right.

•Play with your children, inside and outside the house. If you're not the athletic type, quiet games such as Go Fish! or checkers can be as much fun as playing ball. Sign kids up for teams and attend their team games.

•Eat together! Sharing conversation over a meal is one of the best ways to bond and learn about what is going on in your children's lives.

•Talk with your teenager about appropriate behavior regarding sex, drugs, and alcohol. Be sure to talk about these subjects more than once to make your views clear.

•If your children's schedules don't fit yours, still try to find time each day to spend with them. They will appreciate knowing that they are important enough for you to be making the effort to be together.

Very true and encouraging..!!

Thanks bro..!!

Cheers..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Kanamen said:

Wonderfully posted Kanamen sir !
Thanks for sharing...

Qorax

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Once upon a time there was a painter who had just completed his course. He took 3 days and painted beautiful scenery. He wanted people's opinion about his calibre and painting skills.

He put his creation at a busy street-crossing. And just down below a board which read -"I have painted this piece. Since I'm new to this profession I might have committed some mistakes in my strokes etc. Please put a cross wherever you see a mistake."

While he came back in the evening to collect his painting he was completely shattered to see that whole canvass was filled with Xs (crosses) and some people had even written their comments on the painting.

Disheartened and broken completely he ran to his master's place and burst into tears.

This young artist was breathing heavily and master heard him saying"I'm useless and if this is what I have learnt to paint I'm not worth becoming a painter. People have rejected me completely. I feel like dying"

Master smiled and suggested "My Son, I will prove that you are a great artist and have learnt flawless painting. Do as I say without questioning it. It WILL work."

Young artist reluctantly agreed and two days later early morning he presented a replica of his earlier painting to his master. Master took that gracefully and smiled.

"Come with me." master said.

They reached the same street-square early morning and displayed the same painting exactly at the same place. Now master took out another board which read -"Gentlemen, I have painted this piece. Since I'm new to this profession I might have committed some mistakes in my strokes etc. I have put a box with colours and brushes just below. Please do a favour. If you see a mistake, kindly pick up the brush and correct it."

Master and disciple walked back home.

They both visited the place same evening. Young painter was surprised to see that actually there was not a single correction done so far. Next day again they visited and found painting remained untouched. They say the painting was kept there for a month for no correction came in!

Moral of the story:

It is easier to criticize, but DIFFICULT TO IMPROVE!

So don't get carried away or judge yourself by someone else’s criticism and feel depressed...

JUDGE YOURSELF! YOU ARE YOUR BEST JUDGE!!!

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edmonta said:
It is easier to criticize, but DIFFICULT TO IMPROVE!
So don't get carried away or judge yourself by someone else's criticism and feel depressed...
JUDGE YOURSELF! YOU ARE YOUR BEST JUDGE!!!
I liked it a lot

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
thanks Kana bro & Chami.

Regards
Edmonta

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
A transcript of Shane Koyczan's poem, "We Are More," as delivered during the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Olympic Games:

"Define Canada

You might say the home of the Rocket

Or The Great One

Who inspired little No. 9s and little No. 99s

But we're more than just hockey and fishing lines

Off of the rocky coast of the Maritimes

And some say what defines us

Is something as simple as 'please' and 'thank you'

And as for 'you're welcome,' well, we say that, too

But we are more than genteel or civilized

We are an idea in the process of being realized

We are young, we are cultures strung together then woven into a tapestry

And the design is what makes us more than the sum totals of our history

We are an experiment going right for a change

With influences that range from A to Zed

And yes, we say 'Zed' instead of 'Zee'

We are the brightness of Chinatown and the laughter of Little Italy

We dream so big that there are those

Who would call our ambition an industry

Because we are vineyards of good year after good year

We reforest what we clear

Because we believe in generations beyond our own

Knowing now that so many of us

Have grown past what we used to be

We can stand here today

Filled with all the hope people have

When they say things like 'someday'

Because we are more

Than a laundry list of things to do and places to see

More than hills to ski

Or countryside ponds to skate

We are the abandoned hesitation of all those who can't wait

We are first-rate greasy spoon diners and healthy living cafes

A country that is all the ways you choose to live

A nation that can give you variety

Because we are choices

We are millions upon millions of voices

Shouting, keep exploring

We are more

We are the surprise the world has in store for you, it's true

Canada is the 'what' in 'what's new'

So don't let your luggage define your travels

Each life unravels differently

And experiences are what make up

The colours of our tapestry

We are the true North

Strong and free

And what's more

Is that we didn't just say it

We made it be"

My personal favourite line-"don't let your luggage define your travels"

Excellent!!

Regards,
Edmonta

rajivkmar69

Aug 6, 2011
qorax said:
Time is like a river...
You can't touch the same water twice,
because the flow that has passed will never pass again.

Enjoy every moment of life...
-Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest...

There was a man who had four sons. He wanted his sons to learn not to judge things too quickly. So he sent them each on a quest, in turn, to go and look at a pear tree that was a great distance away.

The first son went in the winter, the second in the spring, the third in summer, and the youngest son in the fall.

When they had all gone and come back, he called them together to describe what they had seen.

The first son said that the tree was ugly, bent, and twisted. The second son said no -it was covered with green buds and full of promise.

The third son disagreed; he said it was laden with blossoms that smelled so sweet and looked so beautiful -it was the most graceful thing he had ever seen.

The last son disagreed with all of them; he said it was ripe and drooping with fruit -full of life and fulfillment.

The man then explained to his sons that they were all right, because they had each seen but only one season in the tree's life.

He told them that you cannot judge a tree, or a person, by only one season; and that the essence of who they are and the pleasure, joy, and love that come from that life can only be measured at the end, when all the seasons are up.

If you give up when it's winter, you will miss the promise of your spring,
the beauty of your summer, and fulfillment of your fall.

Moral:
Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest.
Don't judge life by one difficult season.
Persevere through the difficult patches;
and better times are sure to come sooner or later...

The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling.
And even more beautiful, is to know that you are the reason behind it !

Qorax
hello sir
i need your help
will u help me

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
edmonta said:
A transcript of Shane Koyczan's poem, "We Are More," as delivered during the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Olympic Games:

"Define Canada...

My personal favourite line-"don't let your luggage define your travels"
Beautiful one... thanks for the share !

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, and all of the others, including Love.

One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all repaired their boats and left.

Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to persevere until the last possible moment.

When the island was almost sinking, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?" Richness answered, "No I can't..There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place for you here."

Love decided to ask Vanity, who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel, "Vanity, please help me!" "I can't help you Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked for help, "Sadness let me go with you." "Oh...Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"

Happiness passed by Love too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her!

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come Love, I will take you." It was an elder. Love felt so blessed and overjoyed that he even forgot to ask the elder her name.

When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Love, realizing how much he owed the elder, asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who helped me?"

"It was Time," Knowledge answered.

"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?

Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered,

"Because only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.