+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oman Police Certificate (online)

Arun Perumal

Feb 4, 2022
I just got my Oman PCC in a fraction of second:
1. Open the link: https://www.rop.gov.om/OnlineServices/eCertificates/
Click inside or outside Oman based on your current location
2. Update your details such as Name, Passport number, Issued date, Oman resident card number, email ID and purpose(Select Immigration for other countries) then click apply/submit
3. Pay OMR 20 with your credit or debit card.

You will see payment confirmation screen and at the same time you will get OMAN ROP PCC to your email.

It’s so easy, the PCC will be issued as Immigration to other countries as it’s purpose.

Good Luck

Adam SH

May 7, 2023
2. Update your details such as Name, Passport number, Issued date, Oman resident card number, email ID and purpose(Select Immigration for other countries) then click apply/submit

You will see payment confirmation screen and at the same time you will get OMAN ROP PCC to your email.

It’s so easy, the PCC will be issued as Immigration to other countries as it’s purpose.

Good Luck
Arun, any idea which passport number do you put ? When I was in Oman, I had a different a different passport number than the one I currently have - do I put the latest number or the old number ?

Arun Perumal

Feb 4, 2022
Hey Adam, sorry for the delayed response. I have renewed my passport when I was in Oman, I applied for PCC online with the new passport. Once you apply online through the above link you'll receive your PCC with in a minute.
Thanks

ASJ4404

Feb 2, 2023

Good Luck
Hey Arun, I got this PCC & have submitted. But I'm still anxious about the one statement which writes "TO USE ABROAD- SHOULD BE AUTHENTICATED BY OMAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS"

Do we need to get it signed by some embassy before submitting to IRCC?

Arun Perumal

Feb 4, 2022
Hi, am not sure about that part. In my case, I submitted my PCC around mid of April and so far I haven't got any update from IRCC for getting it endorsed by the Ministry of foreign affairs.

ASJ4404

Feb 2, 2023
Hi, am not sure about that part. In my case, I submitted my PCC around mid of April and so far I haven't got any update from IRCC for getting it endorsed by the Ministry of foreign affairs.
I see. Has your background & eligibility cleared already? If so that indicates its acceptable. I've also submitted in May end CEC, no updates so far. Can you please share any updates here as your application progresses, it will be helpful.

Arun Perumal

Feb 4, 2022
I see. Has your background & eligibility cleared already? If so that indicates its acceptable. I've also submitted in May end CEC, no updates so far. Can you please share any updates here as your application progresses, it will be helpful.
My Background check is in progress and eligibility has not started yet.

• Haha
Reactions: hmnewbie

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
My wife is applying for PR as my Spouse. Since she's lived for more than 6 months in Oman, she would have to get a Police Certificate from that country. We have already received letter from CIC with the PCC request from Oman. I know it is easy to get that if you are in Oman. Has anyone done this by applying online? I did not see any relevant options on their website. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Oman Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.

sanepushkar

Jun 12, 2017
Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Oman Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.
I was able to get it from their website. I submitted my documents and received the certificate within 1 week.

hmnewbie

Oct 11, 2023
My Background check is in progress and eligibility has not started yet.
Hello, I am in the process of applying for the PCC from Oman. I wanted to know if you needed to get any further attestation of the PCC from Oman after you submitted it to IRCC.
Greatly appreciate any help you can provide of on this matter. Thanks!

hmnewbie

Oct 11, 2023
Hey Arun, I got this PCC & have submitted. But I'm still anxious about the one statement which writes "TO USE ABROAD- SHOULD BE AUTHENTICATED BY OMAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS"

Do we need to get it signed by some embassy before submitting to IRCC?
Hello, I am in the process of applying for the PCC from Oman. I wanted to know if you needed to get any further attestation of the PCC from Oman after you submitted it to IRCC.

Arun Perumal

Feb 4, 2022
I don't think we need anything extra (like attestation from External Affairs). Just apply online and submit the PCC to IRCC.
I submitted mine and it was approved. I got my portal 2 and waiting for eCOPR. So no issues with my document.

Reactions: hmnewbie

hmnewbie

Oct 11, 2023
I don't think we need anything extra (like attestation from External Affairs). Just apply online and submit the PCC to IRCC.
I submitted mine and it was approved. I got my portal 2 and waiting for eCOPR. So no issues with my document.
Thanks a lot for clarification!