+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj04 said:
Hi Eagle333. Sorry I have one more question, my wife is with me on TRV from last week. Should I get her address and phone number changed on ECAS as her old Indian number is not in service anymore. She got a Canadian number. Do I have to change both Address and Phone or only phone would be good. Thanks again.
Hi rj04,

As long as her PR is in process as outland the address should stay the same, she can add the new phone number on her application signifying that she is in Canada for 3 months then will resume using that number when she goes back. I would not change the address at all if I were you or her because TRV is still not PR. I wish her PR visa comes out then she will enjoy Canada. TRV is just to relieve the stress of waiting for PR process to be completed. These guys can still set up a trap for you guys to see what will you do. I will explain myself: they might freeze the process until the TRV expires to see if she will go out of Canada or not. If she returns she will be credible but if not she will sink her entire application at the bottom of the ocean because she would over staying her TRV and it will sends a bad message to Canadian authorities.

Other than that, enjoy your moment together and pass my greetings to your wife.

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
Thanks Eagle333 for quick reply. She has a one year visa but I booked her return ticket in may , so about 5 months in total. The plan was by then her PR would be done if not then she goes back and then come back agian . Any issues with this plan??

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj04 said:
Thanks Eagle333 for quick reply. She has a one year visa but I booked her return ticket in may , so about 5 months in total. The plan was by then her PR would be done if not then she goes back and then come back agian . Any issues with this plan??
Sounds like a good plan to me rj04. Once again have fun my friend for we only have one life to live.

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
HI Eagle 333 & All friends here
Regarding my wife's interview.....
I have a question ..
can I send ALL the documents and photos that proofs our marriage is genuine by email
is it ok to say attached more updates and my wife will take all of these documents with her to the visa office on her interview ,
The reason behind that is I have a lot of documents that I want them to see and I do not know how is the interview runs ,, do they give the applicant enough time to provide everything .....??
some of the documents I have , photos together 2 month ago when I was in vacation and with my family , international phone bills ( 30 pages ) .. 2014 tax return where her name on my tax .....money transfer receipts where I was sending her money from my bank account to her personal bank account last sent was on october2015.....some snap shots from what's app and viber
NB: I submitted before with the application legal marriage certificate , and engagement & wedding photos
sorry for all of that ,, I am so worried about this interview especially I am not in Egypt and my wife will be alone and I do not know what she will do when she gets stressed ..
what do you and you guys suggest??????
thanks

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medopharm said:
HI Eagle 333 & All friends here
Regarding my wife's interview.....
I have a question ..
can I send ALL the documents and photos that proofs our marriage is genuine by email
is it ok to say attached more updates and my wife will take all of these documents with her to the visa office on her interview ,
The reason behind that is I have a lot of documents that I want them to see and I do not know how is the interview runs ,, do they give the applicant enough time to provide everything .....??
some of the documents I have , photos together 2 month ago when I was in vacation and with my family , international phone bills ( 30 pages ) .. 2014 tax return where her name on my tax .....money transfer receipts where I was sending her money from my bank account to her personal bank account last sent was on october2015.....some snap shots from what's app and viber
NB: I submitted before with the application legal marriage certificate , and engagement & wedding photos
sorry for all of that ,, I am so worried about this interview especially I am not in Egypt and my wife will be alone and I do not know what she will do when she gets stressed ..
what do you and you guys suggest??????
thanks

Hi medopharm,

If I were you, I'll keep those additional proofs you got right now so that when she goes for interview she carries something which will attract the officer's attention than walking bear handed just to come answering questions. You can still send those proofs with the hope to wave the interview but what if they don't wave it and still want to meet your wife in person in order to find out whatever they want.

You are her husband and comforter in these difficult times, when you start panicking on the phone you are just making things worse without knowing. Remember you will actually plant a seed of fear and panic in her, so at the time of that interview a tree of fear would have already bore fruits then end up getting rejection simply because she would panic and display deceptions in her body language. You need to prepare her mentally to be positive, remove fear in her with more assured words. Where do you think I got this little knowledge and experience I got with PR process? I went through thick and thin my friend but I had always have faith in someone who is above me and CIC, that is why I don't panic like I see people doing in this forum. There are questions people never asking me on this forum which is fine with me. I know how a complete GCMS notes look like when the visa is issued and CoPR printed and I also know how a Refused case look on GCMS notes because it happened to me in the past. I believe that made me more stronger and I do sympathise a lot with people because I went through what they are going now.

In short medopharm, I trust you will be a positive image in front of your wife. She probably does not even understand what she is about to go through and all she knows; she has a man who seems to be in control. You got to face this with wisdom and ask questions to people you will be alright. You can choose to send those proofs if you wish so at the same still prepare your wife mentally how to handle those 30-45 min interview. Remember she can still speak in the language she is comfortable in to reduce the stress or panic in case she will be. All the best and I will put you in my prayers.

Best Regards

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Eagle333 said:
Sounds like a good plan to me rj04. Once again have fun my friend for we only have one life to live.
dear eagle i want to send you email and want discuss about my GCMS note ,if you allow me send you
email and tell you about my GCMS note i cannot discuss my story here

thanks will wait for your reply

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjgolfer014 said:
dear eagle i want to send you email and want discuss about my GCMS note ,if you allow me send you
email and tell you about my GCMS note i cannot discuss my story here

thanks will wait for your reply
Hi sjgolfer014,

I will respond you through your inbox. I red your message already.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
I am so frustrated! In August, we submitted a number of CSE to provide updates. It seems when this happened, our file was in transit from Amman to Abu Dhabi. When I ordered GCMS notes in Sept, I noticed that first 4 enquiries were not even logged, however the fifth one was. One of the first 4 included change of residential address (not mailing address) for my husband. We then changed his mailing address to one in Dubai and when I checked ECAS today, I see his OLD residential address listed as his mailing address!!! The UAE doesn't even deliver mail to these addresses.

I've ordered GCMS notes recently to see if any of the first 4 enquiries were found and eventually logged...and to see if the change of address enquiries have been logged as well.

It seems that whoever receives the CSE's are not even reading them.

What makes matters worse, is that when you submit a case specific enquiry, you receive NO unique reference number...so when you follow up, you can't even go back and reference them.

YET, when you make a general enquiry, you get a unique reference number...one would think that CSE's which are referring to people's specific files (and hence are important) would have a way of identifying them....

I've sent numerous letters to MP's, the CIC minister and even to the PM....sigh...

C.

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
hey Eagle ,

I m jan 2015 applicant of ndvo . got ip on 9 oct n remed req (xray) 14 dec submitted on 16 dec to ndvo . any idea how long for nxt step

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prforme said:
hey Eagle ,

I m jan 2015 applicant of ndvo . got ip on 9 oct n remed req (xray) 14 dec submitted on 16 dec to ndvo . any idea how long for nxt step
You're walking right into your visa stage prforme, but you need to allow 4 weeks at the maximum for your x-ray results are sent to your visa office then they will take DM and issue your visa.. Don't fear anything right now but be patient that's all I will ask you.

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Hey Eagle333

Here is my case. If you can help me to understand if they waived the interview for her after sending extra docs and eligibility passed or not. I am assuming I'm under new in process list

My wife is from Bangladesh and i applied for her PR in march 2015. On June 10th she received a letter that she is on interview list. After that i applied for her visit visa 2 times and both time was rejected. I visited her on July 2015 for 2 months. I received GCMS notes and visa officer had some doubt about our marriage. I sent the Visa officer an email clarifying the doubts and also all the expenses and our honeymoon documents in the email. SVO received her file on May 25th 2015 and ever since then her status on ECAS was APPLICATION RECEIVED. Suddenly after 1 week later sending the email to Visa officer the status changed from APPLICATION RECEIVED to IN PROCESS. When it changed to in process it added a line " we started processing your file may 2015". So have 3 line now. App received, started processing, medical result has received".Is that a good sign? Is that mean her interview is waived? I read in different forums that the status never changes to in process till you give the interview. I also read that in process means the application is in final stage and close to passport submission request. Please let me know if anyone knows anything about it. Thanks in Advance

Application submission March 1st 2015
AOR received May 10th 2015
File Transfered to SVO May 25th 2015
Interview Letter received June 10th 2015
Application changed "APPLICATION RECEIVED to IN PROCESS" October 11th 2015 ( 1 week after sending email to visa officer with clarification and additional docs)
Sent more additional doc to SVO by email on DEC 4th 2015

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
Eagle333 said:
You're walking right into your visa stage prforme, but you need to allow 4 weeks at the maximum for your x-ray results are sent to your visa office then they will take DM and issue your visa.. Don't fear anything right now but be patient that's all I will ask you.
Sure Eagle

sandands

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
15--12-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2014
Interview........
03-2015 will be Approved In Shah Allah
Passport Req..
23-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Shah Allah soon
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah soon
Eagle333 said:
Hi Eagle333,

as i told you previously that i received an email on November 16.2015 from REO LONDON stating that my ARC application is with an officer under review,you will be hearing from this office within 30 days for further information.

so far nothing,one month is over, should i email them back and inquire about it?
thanks

Yes you can email them with the copy of their previous email.
HI Eagle333
My wife is little scared to email, she thinks it would be little overwhelming(little too early to ask) for REO london.
but i think it is ok to email.
would it bring any negative impact on our case if we email REO today?
:eek: :eek: :eek:

saraotty

Star Member
May 1, 2015
I need help!!! My husband's medicals expired, he got an email to redo his medicals on Nov 05 he did it on Nov 09. Does anybody have an idea how long it will take to review and get a passport request? thank you!!!

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandands said:
HI Eagle333
My wife is little scared to email, she thinks it would be little overwhelming(little too early to ask) for REO london.
but i think it is ok to email.
would it bring any negative impact on our case if we email REO today?
:eek: :eek: :eek:
No it won't bring any negative impact, it is her right to ask and no one can judge her for that or punish her either. If it were me I would do it.