+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Air Force 5

Oct 10, 2015
Hi Eagle,

It's been 2 months I posted on this thread. I have received my 2nd set of my GCMS today everything look perfect, however I have a question for you. My file location says PPV and I already submitted all the documents my visa office requested at the time of PPR. What is PPV Location.

Thanks

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Air Force 5 said:
Hi Eagle,

It's been 2 months I posted on this thread. I have received my 2nd set of my GCMS today everything look perfect, however I have a question for you. My file location says PPV and I already submitted all the documents my visa office requested at the time of PPR. What is PPV Location.

Thanks
Hello Air Force 5,

Yes, it's been a very long time. Congratulations I see where your file is now. PPV LOCATIONS stands for Point of Paper Visa which means anytime from now your visa will be issued and you will land in Canada soon. Good job and all the best with your son.

Best Regards

dd0116

Sep 21, 2015
Hi Eagle,

I made an MP inquiry for my wife's file. They said the file is fairly a recent file and they do not have much info yet. That being said, I wonder if NDVO is actually working on my file since it is 'in process' since oct 9th.

Time line,
- Application filed end of April 2015.
- Started processing on June 26th 2015
- Med. results received.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dd0116 said:
Hi Eagle,

I made an MP inquiry for my wife's file. They said the file is fairly a recent file and they do not have much info yet. That being said, I wonder if NDVO is actually working on my file since it is 'in process' since oct 9th.

Time line,
- Application filed end of April 2015.
- Started processing on June 26th 2015
- Med. results received.
Hi dd0116,

The best way to get information is to request GCMS Notes. MPs still get the same information like you and most of the time that information will not even make sense since I tried that in the past.

Best Regards

shafimussa

May 12, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18 2015
Doc's Request.
October 30 2015
AOR Received.
September 26 2015
File Transfer...
October 20 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront JUNE-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM Dec 23 2016. PPR Jan 20 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VISA+COPR February 12 2016
LANDED..........
February 16 2016 :)
Hi Eagle333, I hope you are doing fine. :) :) :)
This is my wife timeline

File was transfered to London visa office on October 20 2015
1.We received your application for permanent residence on August 18, 2015.
2.We started processing your application on October 30, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received.
4.We sent you correspondence on October 30, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
(they only requested 4 photographs )

My question is can order notes also I recently visit my wife can I send them additional proof of relationship like boarding pass, passport pages showing stamps, our pictures together? Also when will they start eleiglibilty
Any input will be helpful :)

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shafimussa said:
Hi Eagle333, I hope you are doing fine. :) :) :)
This is my wife timeline

File was transfered to London visa office on October 20 2015
1.We received your application for permanent residence on August 18, 2015.
2.We started processing your application on October 30, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received.
4.We sent you correspondence on October 30, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
(they only requested 4 photographs )

My question is can order notes also I recently visit my wife can I send them additional proof of relationship like boarding pass, passport pages showing stamps, our pictures together? Also when will they start eleiglibilty
Any input will be helpful :)
Hi shafimussa,

100% agree you can send your additional documents as you please. It is not a good thing to order your GCMS notes right now. Try to do it end of February 2016 and you will be happy to see most of the information you want to know in your wife's file.

Happy New year my friend.

shafimussa

May 12, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18 2015
Doc's Request.
October 30 2015
AOR Received.
September 26 2015
File Transfer...
October 20 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront JUNE-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM Dec 23 2016. PPR Jan 20 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VISA+COPR February 12 2016
LANDED..........
February 16 2016 :)
Thank you for your input Eagle333 :)
Happy new year to you as well my friend

michel2603

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
File Transfer...
26-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-05- 2016
Hi Eagle
This is my ecas
We received your application on june 01. 2015
We started processing your application on sept 15 2015
Medical results have been received
Is it good time to order my gcms notes?
We have two children who are already canadians
Do you think that can speed my application?
Merry Christmas and happy new year

dd0116

Sep 21, 2015
rj04 said:
Hi Eagle333:
My wife arrived in Canada this weekend on TRV. Thanks for your help. Appreciated for taking time to answer all of our questions.

Hi rj04,

Did you apply at Bangalore office or Delhi office?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michel2603 said:
Hi Eagle
This is my ecas
We received your application on june 01. 2015
We started processing your application on sept 15 2015
Medical results have been received
Is it good time to order my gcms notes?
We have two children who are already canadians
Do you think that can speed my application?
Merry Christmas and happy new year
Hello michel2603,

Thanks for your wishes, I will extend these wishes back to you and your family. Having kids in the file do not speed up the process as such but it gives the your file so much weight as supposed to a couple without one. Here is CIC foot note beneath:

2.3 Assessing if the condition applies

The Regulations provide for a two-year period of conditional permanent residence. The condition applies to a spouse or partner described in subsection 72.1(2) of the Regulations and whose application for permanent residence as a member of the family class or as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in-Canada class (including applicants who are eligible for processing under a Public Policy (cases coded as FCH) under [25.2]) was received on or after October 25, 2012, the day the regulatory amendments came into force. The condition also applies to a permanent resident who became a permanent resident as an accompanying family member of someone who is subject to the condition. It also applies to sponsored members of the family class of a permanent resident who is subject to the condition. For more information on accompanying family members and sponsored members of the family class who will be subject to the condition see section 5.

Condition applies

If the CIC officer approves the permanent residence application and the person has been the spouse, common-law or conjugal partner of the sponsor for two years or less and they do not have children in common at the time of the sponsorship application, the permanent resident is subject to the condition after the day on which they became a permanent resident. The CIC officer
•issues the COPR with a condition. The officer must select “Yes” on the Conditional field of the principal applicant’s eligibility assessment record.
•issues a letter to notify applicant of the condition. Officers must print the letter for each person subject to the condition.

In order to determine if the condition applies, officers must assess the length of the relationship under which the applicant is applying for permanent residence.

Condition does not apply

If the CIC officer approves the permanent resident application and the person has been the spouse, common-law or conjugal partner of the sponsor for more than two years or they have children in common at the time of the sponsorship application, the permanent resident is not subject to the condition.

Request your GCMS notes end of next month.

Iloverawia

Jan 26, 2015
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
File Transfer...
17-02-2015
Hey Eagle333,

I wanted to thank you for helping all these applicants all around the world. I hope feel the reward in your heart. ;D

Question 1:

app sent: jan 29, 2015
aor: feb 7, 2015
file sent to vo: feb 17 2015
aor2: april 14, 2015

says in progress, meds received. I'm in canada, I'm waiting for my wife to get her visa... eta says 17 months.

CAN you please tell me something so that I sleep at night! Its so hard for me and my family, any news or information will help me a lot.
thanks

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iloverawia said:
Hey Eagle333,

I wanted to thank you for helping all these applicants all around the world. I hope feel the reward in your heart. ;D

Question 1:

app sent: jan 29, 2015
aor: feb 7, 2015
file sent to vo: feb 17 2015
aor2: april 14, 2015

says in progress, meds received. I'm in canada, I'm waiting for my wife to get her visa... eta says 17 months.

CAN you please tell me something so that I sleep at night! Its so hard for me and my family, any news or information will help me a lot.
thanks

Hi Iloverawia,

First of all, welcome back and I believe you both enjoyed time together as a couple. Looking at your timeline a lot can be said, however it depends how your file has progressed over the previous months up to now. It would be immature to say anything without knowing a little bit more about your file. What is your interactions with your visa office? as in communication wise.

1. Did they request additional documents? if yes, like what? how many times?
2. Have you ordered your wife's GCMS notes so far? if yes, what is the status of eligibility?
3. Has she visited Canada before? if yes, did she overstay her visa in Canada or any other country before?
4. Is the age difference significant between you guys?
5. Are you of the same religion?

I know couple of people around the world having the almost the same timeline has yours and they are getting visas now. Your file is old enough to warrant a visa if and only if it is a routine case. Please respond to those questions before I throw a second look on your file's timeline.

Iloverawia

Jan 26, 2015
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
File Transfer...
17-02-2015
Eagle333 said:
Hi Iloverawia,

First of all, welcome back and I believe you both enjoyed time together as a couple. Looking at your timeline a lot can be said, however it depends how your file has progressed over the previous months up to now. It would be immature to say anything without knowing a little bit more about your file. What is your interactions with your visa office? as in communication wise.

1. Did they request additional documents? if yes, like what? how many times?

No they have not asked for any documents. Inwas born and raised in canada and my wife is born and raised in lebanon.
2. Have you ordered your wife's GCMS notes so far? if yes, what is the status of eligibility?

No i have not ordered anything
3. Has she visited Canada before? if yes, did she overstay her visa in Canada or any other country before?

No she has not, but her father has for 6 months and left before the due date
4. Is the age difference significant between you guys?

There is 4 years between me and her.

5. Are you of the same religion?

We share the same religion

I know couple of people around the world having the almost the same timeline has yours and they are getting visas now. Your file is old enough to warrant a visa if and only if it is a routine case. Please respond to those questions before I throw a second look on your file's timeline.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope you did explain very well how you guys met? If you explained this part very well, you don't need to worry about anything. I don't know why it takes so long like this. Request your GCMS notes and shoot me a private email in case you don't understand them.