it says as follow

Eligibility passed
Security blank
Hiv blank
Criminality passed
Medical in progress
updated date 2015-10-13
assignment due date 2015-11-11
my parents had perform upfront medical and we sent Emedical information sheet along with additional documents and it also mention in notes that proof of medical completion scanned and trashed. but under medical, one I scrolled down it says

IME status not started
Reason for closure Received in eMeds, but does that mean

After performing upfront medical in June, my parents receive medical request again with 1017E forms, along with other additional documents and we sent everything back on 15sept, again with Emedical information sheet, because I ask my panel physician and she said your parents don't need to perform another medical, just send the emedical information sheet to ndvo with other requested documents. Do my parents need to perform another medical, what is the difference between 1017 B and 1017 E medical. please reply asap, I am so worried and confused, what should I do now and one more Q do by assignment due date, vo finalized the case. please ans asap. Thanks in advance

Shandaggy

Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 6th 2014
Doc's Request.
June 25th 2015
AOR Received.
10th February 2015
Med's Request
February 11th 2015
Med's Done....
February 20th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR January 27th 2015
So my ecas changed from 3 lines to 5 lines!!
Is this a good sign anyone know what next.
We paid RFPR on June 25th whe we were requested to do so.
This is the 1st update since then.
What's next....

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakha said:
hi EAGLE
I received my notes today, please help me to read that notes
it says as follow

Eligibility passed
Security blank
Hiv blank
Criminality passed
Medical in progress
updated date 2015-10-13
assignment due date 2015-11-11
my parents had perform upfront medical and we sent Emedical information sheet along with additional documents and it also mention in notes that proof of medical completion scanned and trashed. but under medical, one I scrolled down it says

IME status not started
Reason for closure Received in eMeds, but does that mean

After performing upfront medical in June, my parents receive medical request again with 1017E forms, along with other additional documents and we sent everything back on 15sept, again with Emedical information sheet, because I ask my panel physician and she said your parents don't need to perform another medical, just send the emedical information sheet to ndvo with other requested documents. Do my parents need to perform another medical, what is the difference between 1017 B and 1017 E medical. please reply asap, I am so worried and confused, what should I do now and one more Q do by assignment due date, vo finalized the case. please ans asap. Thanks in advance
lakha,

You should not say please answer as soon as possible since you know that I don't get paid for what I am doing. You may just post your question on the forum, anyone can still answer your urgent question. I like to answer questions when I feel like doing it.

Write an explanation letter then make a copy of your medical form you have then send them to Visa Office. Your medicals are in the system already visa office will contact ROM to confirm that.

Here is some information about the difference between IMM1017 B and IMM1017 E:

The changes

Coinciding with the implementation of eMedical, will be the release of GCMS 4.0 which will include new medical screens. As of November 1, 2012 the new medical examination forms will be disseminated to all panel physicians. From that date, panel physicians, eMedical-enabled or not, must forward all information using the new immigration medical examination forms.

To ensure that all new forms are understood and properly used, the handbook used by panel physicians has been thoroughly revised. Now called the Panel Member Handbook, this new handbook will be disseminated to all panel members and will be posted on the CIC website.

IMEIs have been created to instruct panel physicians in the completion of the medical exam when various medical conditions are identified. These instructions will also be posted on the CIC website (at the link above).

The new immigration medical examination forms and the IMEIs will take effect on November 1, 2012. The forms, listed below, will be posted on the CIC website (at the link above) as well as under the “Forms” section of the CIC intranet site:

With the release of the new GCMS 4.0, it should be noted that all previous versions of the IMM 1017 form as well as the Appendix C will no longer to be used. With this release, there will be two newly-revised IMM 1017 forms:
•IMM 1017: Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as it will be GCMS-generated along with medical instructions)
•IMM 1017B: Upfront Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as panel physicians will have these forms in their office. With the implementation of the new IMM 1017B, Appendix C will no longer be required)

Your panel physician is right her system cannot allow her to enter your information until 12 months have past. This happened to wife before, I had to contact her Visa Office to clear that misunderstanding and it was cleared few days later.

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
lakha,

You should not say please answer as soon as possible since you know that I don't get paid for what I am doing. You may just post your question on the forum, anyone can still answer your urgent question. I like to answer questions when I feel like doing it.

Write an explanation letter then make a copy of your medical form you have then send them to Visa Office. Your medicals are in the system already visa office will contact ROM to confirm that.

Here is some information about the difference between IMM1017 B and IMM1017 E:

The changes

Coinciding with the implementation of eMedical, will be the release of GCMS 4.0 which will include new medical screens. As of November 1, 2012 the new medical examination forms will be disseminated to all panel physicians. From that date, panel physicians, eMedical-enabled or not, must forward all information using the new immigration medical examination forms.

To ensure that all new forms are understood and properly used, the handbook used by panel physicians has been thoroughly revised. Now called the Panel Member Handbook, this new handbook will be disseminated to all panel members and will be posted on the CIC website.

IMEIs have been created to instruct panel physicians in the completion of the medical exam when various medical conditions are identified. These instructions will also be posted on the CIC website (at the link above).

The new immigration medical examination forms and the IMEIs will take effect on November 1, 2012. The forms, listed below, will be posted on the CIC website (at the link above) as well as under the “Forms” section of the CIC intranet site:

With the release of the new GCMS 4.0, it should be noted that all previous versions of the IMM 1017 form as well as the Appendix C will no longer to be used. With this release, there will be two newly-revised IMM 1017 forms:
•IMM 1017: Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as it will be GCMS-generated along with medical instructions)
•IMM 1017B: Upfront Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as panel physicians will have these forms in their office. With the implementation of the new IMM 1017B, Appendix C will no longer be required)

Your panel physician is right her system cannot allow her to enter your information until 12 months have past. This happened to wife before, I had to contact her Visa Office to clear that misunderstanding and it was cleared few days later.
hi Eagle
Thanks for your response, I am sorry for that, I understand I should not do that, sorry again
As you said , my lawyer already sent a letter explained everything with Emedical information sheet. I again read GCMS notes and when I scrolled down and read the visa officer notes, it says eligibility, criminality pass, await for medical result, updated date is 2015-10-13 and we sent everything on 15sept and ndvo received on 18sept. Does that means that NDVO still didn't receive medical result from panel physician, do my panel physician send the same medical result again to ndvo. thanks

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakha said:
hi Eagle
Thanks for your response, I am sorry for that, I understand I should not do that, sorry again
As you said , my lawyer already sent a letter explained everything with Emedical information sheet. I again read GCMS notes and when I scrolled down and read the visa officer notes, it says eligibility, criminality pass, await for medical result, updated date is 2015-10-13 and we sent everything on 15sept and ndvo received on 18sept. Does that means that NDVO still didn't receive medical result from panel physician, do my panel physician send the same medical result again to ndvo. thanks
It seems like RMO has not updated the medical results in GCMS yet. I will recommend to shoot your RMO an email although they will not answer you but kind of reminder. Once RMO complete everything they will inform your Visa Office.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Shandaggy said:
So my ecas changed from 3 lines to 5 lines!!
Is this a good sign anyone know what next.
We paid RFPR on June 25th whe we were requested to do so.
This is the 1st update since then.
What's next....
we wouldnt know what the next step is until we know what has changed or what has been added to your e-cas. So if u dont mind, please , share what new lines u have..

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Eagle333 said:
sjgolfer014,

I have nothing to say, as you know your wife went beyond the security envelop and cannot save you now. Your fate is in CIC's hands. They already smell something wrong in your relationship. CIC thinks that your application slept through the cracks and almost made it to the issuing of visa while your relationship does not appear to be genuine. You need an immigration lawyer sjgolfer014 that is my recommendation or you have to wait until CIC sends you an interview letter.
[/quote

Dear Eagle

my wife just talk with immigration Lawyer and lawyer told her that our case is not rejected , at this moment immigration lawyer
cannot do any thing , we have to wait for the interview , they CIC put me on interview bcos they just want to make sure that marriage
is genuine , as we have baby daughter together, and i am doing monthly child support for my baby so there should be not to worry
lawyer just told us collect the evidence of on going relationship , take skype screen shot , email and chat every thing , my family also
visiting me so lawyer told us take many photo and send to CIC and once they call for interview present to them doing interview ,

what should i do now , thanks for your advise as i see you giving very value able advise to every one ,

JamesinCanada

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
Doc's Request.
25-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-05-2015
IELTS Request
Batch EMail: 23-10-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
DM: 15/2/2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 23/2/2016
LANDED..........
14-03-2016
Dear Eagle,

Can you maybe help me out with a question on typical procedure?

Background:

I am from the May 2015 batch, U.S.A outland, my office is Otawa. Spousal family class. I got my document batch EMail on oct. 23rd. I knew I needed to mail in my police clearance (FBI clearance for US), and just to be safe we gave CIC a copy of our signed lease, and some documents showing my husband lives and works in Canada. We also showed them a copy of my temporary visitor status to show I'm still here legally. We mailed them in and they arrived on November 16th. On November 25th I got an Email directly asking for my FBI clearance. I sent an EMail explaining they should have this already, and the very next day I got a batch type of reply that basically said everything is running on schedule and they "don't need additional documents at this time." There was a six digit code at the bottom of the EMail indicating an officer/worker. Two days later they updated my ECas to add a fourth line.

Now ECAS reads:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2015.

We started processing your application on August 4, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you correspondence on November 25, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Now, I'm just curious (and nervous!), will they put my application away for 60 days or is there a chance they are still just working on it at their usual schedule like everyone else? I was given 60 days to give them the FBI clearance. What's the typical procedure for something like this?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JamesinCanada said:
Dear Eagle,

Can you maybe help me out with a question on typical procedure?

Background:

I am from the May 2015 batch, U.S.A outland, my office is Otawa. Spousal family class. I got my document batch EMail on oct. 23rd. I knew I needed to mail in my police clearance (FBI clearance for US), and just to be safe we gave CIC a copy of our signed lease, and some documents showing my husband lives and works in Canada. We also showed them a copy of my temporary visitor status to show I'm still here legally. We mailed them in and they arrived on November 16th. On November 25th I got an Email directly asking for my FBI clearance. I sent an EMail explaining they should have this already, and the very next day I got a batch type of reply that basically said everything is running on schedule and they "don't need additional documents at this time." There was a six digit code at the bottom of the EMail indicating an officer/worker. Two days later they updated my ECas to add a fourth line.

Now ECAS reads:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2015.

We started processing your application on August 4, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you correspondence on November 25, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Now, I'm just curious (and nervous!), will they put my application away for 60 days or is there a chance they are still just working on it at their usual schedule like everyone else? I was given 60 days to give them the FBI clearance. What's the typical procedure for something like this?
Hello JamesinCanada,

Ottawa is known to be among the fastest Visa Office. Usually when Eligibility passes they go straight to Sec/Crim checks to reduces the waiting time. In one way I will say yes, your file might stall on Criminality checks but Security check will continue because they do it without FBI C.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Eagle333 said:
Which format did you use to send those pictures? It's very easy to send pictures to CIC. attached them to your e-mail address then send as simple as that.
Dear it was in Drop Box . Eagle If will will Send them PDF format , Is it acceptable into thr system?

JamesinCanada

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
Doc's Request.
25-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-05-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
14-03-2016
Eagle333 said:
Hello JamesinCanada,

Ottawa is known to be among the fastest Visa Office. Usually when Eligibility passes they go straight to Sec/Crim checks to reduces the waiting time. In one way I will say yes, your file might stall on Criminality checks but Security check will continue because they do it without FBI C.
Thank you very much for your response! I appreciate ti.

Pollen

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-12-2015
JamesinCanada said:
Thank you very much for your response! I appreciate ti.
If you mean the FBI check it has to be a print out from the FBI and they do not accept copies, faxes or pdf. This is why you cannot use a third party organization either, it must be printed at the FBI.

GGSJ

Dec 3, 2015
Hi Eagle I am new to this forum have been following your work for some time, great job you are doing here? I come seeking your opinion. Please Che k out my case below and let me know what you think. My boyfriend and I have been together for Over 12years, we have two kids together a girl;11 and a boy;4. My boyfriend put in application to sponsor me sponsorship application approve March 2015, and after requesting several docs at different times my application fo PR was transferred to POS Vo. To check eligibility and inaddmissability.
Let me give you a little background info.
AuGust 2008 in was given and exclusion order 41(a) act 36(2), with two year under which I could not reenter Canada, after that has expired I have since visited Canada.
Sponsorship:
Application received july 2014
Mail to send payment to sponsor son(he was born in US) sept 2014(was sent to wrong address)
Email to send payment to sponsor son dec. 2014
Sponsorship approved March 2015
CSQ for Quebec sent end June 2015

Application for permanent residency
Received by CIC Ottawa. Dec 2014( I am in the US) studying
Additional docs requested July 2015(including FBI pcc sent in November 6 2015)
File transfer to POS VO November 27 2015.
How long do you think this will take to get Dm? Why was my file transferred here and is there a strong possibility of me having an interview? Your input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

JamesinCanada

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
Doc's Request.
25-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-05-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
14-03-2016
Pollen said:
If you mean the FBI check it has to be a print out from the FBI and they do not accept copies, faxes or pdf. This is why you cannot use a third party organization either, it must be printed at the FBI.
Yep! You're right. We sent in the original and they sent us a request for it a week later. Since they had our only original copy it was really upsetting and nervewracking to get this EMail! I sent them proof that I had sent it via a photocopy in an inquiry form, but they are the only ones now with the original copy and I would just about lose my mind if someone misplaced mine. It would take months to get another for sure.