+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Eagle333 said:
Hi Tonny,

I don't know weather you received my email from Gmail or not? Your feedback regarding to my email would have been appreciated since you asked my views on those notes.

Regards
Hello eagle
I did Reply reply to your E-mail, thanks for your Valuable Inputs. you have got mail as well

anxious2015

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015
File Transfer...
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Hi Eagle,

Do sponsors who have already received SA need to submit criminal checks? I ask this as my vO has confirmed they need a criminal check for my spouse but worded it as you/your spouse.

Thanks!

kelcel

Nov 10, 2015
Hi Guys,

Hope anyone could help me understand their new process, below are the time lines my wife applied for PR.

1.We received your application for permanent residence on October 2, 2013.
- During this time, we are not yet married but she have already applied for PR as she is already eligible to apply.
2.We started processing your application on October 28, 2013.
- On December 2013, we decided to get married so that both of us can be processed for Permanent residence, fees and forms have been submitted as well.
3.Medical results have been received.
- Medical results have been received , this is around Feb 2015. It took so long due to there is some complications on my chest X-ray and i have to undergo medications.

4.We sent you correspondence on November 2, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

- I have already done the re assessment and everything looks positive and I'm healthy btw.

I think from here we are now also part of the waiting game again. do you guys have similar case? how long will it take for them to grant the DM? what processes are still on-going from here?

Any response will be appreciated, thank you guys!

bushgirl

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11,2015
AOR Received.
September 3,2015
File Transfer...
August 25,2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
January 2015/ 2016
Passport Req..
May 11 2016 DM May 24,2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH June 07,2016
LANDED..........
July 3, 2016
Hi Eagle , i have been following you here... i want to ask you something... im a june applicant... I have 3 lines on my ecas... they didnt request any additional docs from me.. my NBI expires last Sep.31, 2015 and my upfront medical will expire in january 2016... What do i expect now with my applications? No PPR yet...
thank you

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Hi Eagle,

I see that you are quite knowledgable with all this e-cas/immigration terminology so I was wondering if you could help me out. I read your thread but I'm not sure if im grasping the context.

The Amman VO received my application may 27th, and only recently did my e-Cas change to in process, BUT it says that they started processing on July 2nd. Im ordering my notes and ill wait 30 days but what does in process mean.

Does in process mean that my medical results have been received and thats it?

ALSO

I emailed the embassy to ask for an update and all they said was "the file is in queue for officer review"

What does that mean?

Thanks.

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
Eagle333 said:
Good day htokyo,

I am sorry that I am not in good position to respond to your post because I don't know how the PNP works. Your best bait will be to visit the PNP thread which is available on this forum and I believe you will find people who will assist you. I appreciate your post anyways.

Eagle333
Thanks for your response!

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
@ Eagle

CIC have not started Application assessment still , i saw that in notes;

Application Assesments
Assigned to :
Assigned by:
Due Date :

These all are blank , what does this means ?? And eligibilty of Applicant say Interview required and Interview based on : PA and sponsor are not related and Marriage is not arrange by family members , does this means they will be asking questions about these two things ?? should i need to gather ongoing communication documents ??

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anxious2015 said:
Hi Eagle,

Do sponsors who have already received SA need to submit criminal checks? I ask this as my vO has confirmed they need a criminal check for my spouse but worded it as you/your spouse.

Thanks!
Hello anxious2015,

CPC-M requests criminal check for the sponsor before the step the sponsorship is approved but visa office is responsible to request PA's criminal check. Visa office will request SPR's criminal checks from CPC-M when PA's PR visa is about to be issued.

Regards

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bushgirl said:
Hi Eagle , i have been following you here... i want to ask you something... im a june applicant... I have 3 lines on my ecas... they didnt request any additional docs from me.. my NBI expires last Sep.31, 2015 and my upfront medical will expire in january 2016... What do i expect now with my applications? No PPR yet...
thank you
Hi bushgirl,

You don't need to worry about anything, CIC knows when to contact you regarding your expired documents. Your timeline is not that old, you have more months to go before your file is finalized.

Sincerely,

Eagle333

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masriixo said:
Hi Eagle,

I see that you are quite knowledgable with all this e-cas/immigration terminology so I was wondering if you could help me out. I read your thread but I'm not sure if im grasping the context.

The Amman VO received my application may 27th, and only recently did my e-Cas change to in process, BUT it says that they started processing on July 2nd. Im ordering my notes and ill wait 30 days but what does in process mean.

Does in process mean that my medical results have been received and thats it?

ALSO

I emailed the embassy to ask for an update and all they said was "the file is in queue for officer review"

What does that mean?

Thanks.
Good Day Masriixo,

Glad to see you on the thread, I don't respond to private emails anymore unless I invite someone to inbox me.

Your application was received at the visa office in July 2015 not May 27th, your signature is clear when your file was received by CPC-M and transferred to VO. (The day your file arrived at your visa office in June, it was looked at and place in queue for eligibility review) usually they put a bring forward date of 3-4 months for that review to take place. Remember this review is very crucial, it can either put your file on the interview queue or final Eligibility review. Could be your file arrived at your visa office on July 1st or 2nd and it was checked and placed in queue for review.

The review the officer was talking about here is the first review also called sometime Initial review or Pre-Screening. This probably took place
around 3-4 after your file arrived at the visa office.

Best Regards

WidnesPR

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015
Med's Done....
upfront ~ extended
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
WidnesPR said:
Good day ! merely out of curiosity ... and well this forum keeps my mind off the waiting :)

Our timeline;

November 10 2014 sent application
February 2015 approved Sponsor

September 28 2015 ECA's changed to in process
2)line states in progress since March 2015
October 13th request for updated PC ~ sent the following week
November 9th received response on medical extension; granted until 2016/10/09

we are in the old in process; at which point are the background clearances done ? if they needed an updated PC does that mean they are only just starting the background checks?

thank you in advance I appreciate your opinion
Hello Eagle ... Sorry to bother you but any chance you could provide guideline it would be greatly appreciated

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Eagle333 said:
Good Day Masriixo,

Glad to see you on the thread, I don't respond to private emails anymore unless I invite someone to inbox me.

Your application was received at the visa office in July 2015 not May 27th, your signature is clear when your file was received by CPC-M and transferred to VO. (The day your file arrived at your visa office in June, it was looked at and place in queue for eligibility review) usually they put a bring forward date of 3-4 months for that review to take place. Remember this review is very crucial, it can either put your file on the interview queue or final Eligibility review. Could be your file arrived at your visa office on July 1st or 2nd and it was checked and placed in queue for review.

The review the officer was talking about here is the first review also called sometime Initial review or Pre-Screening. This probably took place
around 3-4 after your file arrived at the visa office.

Best Regards
Thank you!

I was notified today that the VO sent a letter to me on November 5th stating that my papers are all good and that my husband would be called for an interview. Im guessing the interview queue is a bad thing. I was kind of expecting it because my husband and got married quite quickly and I knew that would be a "red flag" Im still going to order notes just in case as I am nosey and want to know everything.

What do you think?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masriixo said:
Thank you!

I was notified today that the VO sent a letter to me on November 5th stating that my papers are all good and that my husband would be called for an interview. Im guessing the interview queue is a bad thing. I was kind of expecting it because my husband and got married quite quickly and I knew that would be a "red flag" Im still going to order notes just in case as I am nosey and want to know everything.

What do you think?
Masriixo,

It is now clear that your initial review took place 4 months after your file arrived at the Visa Office. Remember I said that your file arrived at your visa office July 1st or 2nd and was placed in queue for initial review. Between November 1-3 your file was reviewed and the officer was not convinced that your relationship is genuine. I am happy that you know the red flag already which will help you to prepare for your interview.

Sincerely

Eagle333

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WidnesPR said:
Hello Eagle ... Sorry to bother you but any chance you could provide guideline it would be greatly appreciated
Hi WidnesPR,

There are visible signs that you have a very good and promising exchange with your visa office. If you have not receive PPR expect it before this month end or beginning of next month. I don't see an interview coming but what I see is a PPR coming or a shiny sticker in your PPT in case it was requested already. Your timeline is old and ready for approval in few weeks. Let me know how it goes.

Best Regards

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tony000 said:
@ Eagle

CIC have not started Application assessment still , i saw that in notes;

Application Assesments
Assigned to :
Assigned by:
Due Date :

These all are blank , what does this means ?? And eligibilty of Applicant say Interview required and Interview based on : PA and sponsor are not related and Marriage is not arrange by family members , does this means they will be asking questions about these two things ?? should i need to gather ongoing communication documents ??
Good day Tony,

I did not receive any email from you. I checked my Gmail account and my forum inbox does not contain your email. Anyways I will comment on your poster.

Application Assessment is sometimes blank for many reasons:
1. If file is under review
2. If file is under BGC
3. If file is on interview queue

From what I begin to see, CIC might have suspected your relationship to be a family related type or something like that. They don't believe your relationship to be genuine on those grounds I told you in private. Whoever sent your application might have wrote something in the forms which rose CIC's eyebrows.

NOTE: Guys remember that CIC behaves like K9 dogs, they like to sniff lies and deceptions in every file that knock their door. One day I heard an immigration officer who said that: "We treat every file that come to our office as full of lies" , especially the officers who do Initial reviews, these people can cause a big delay in the processing of PR in case they sniff lies, inconsistencies and deceptions in ones' application.

Tony usually the interview letter comes as a full package, they will tell you what you need to bring to the interview in order for them to continue processing your file. CIC is a very well organized institution. They know that you are there waiting for your visa however they follow the law to the letter.

They will ask you 100% questions related to a non genuine relationship nothing else. They will mostly like to check your facial expression, tone of your voice, Body composure, the flow of information and its consistency. It is a hot seat to be in, however if you prepare yourself very well you will pass. Don't limit yourself saying that your relationship is genuine because I have seen genuine marriages getting rejections and fake marriages getting visas. I want you to prepare seriously as players do for world cup. I share this information because I want all the best for you and for many others who will read this poster.

Sincerely,

Eagle333.